Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (31679 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Factfinder1(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Get ready to be stabbed or beaten
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by afbstrategies: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot

Don't be scared bro. The choice is yours: continue and probably die early this year or come out of your nightmares and do something better with your life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by imolereed(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Op I totally understand the way you feel, but at the same time you need to steer away from the girl so it won't cause issues between you and your friend.. I know it's hard but please try

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Have you made money? When you do, it will be kinda easier for you.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by philip0906(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnodaIT:
I don't understand how you guys do it

I mean you see someone grooving with someone else, the person is fvrking her every other night and you are in your house thinking about love.

I see you with another guy, I done already picture you sweating and moaning below him. Love no fit enter there again, even if I come, nah just to collect my share and sign my signature
No time cool
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nackzy: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bros say your name let me know if it's who M thinking....
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Keep disturbing and showing her love but if she refuses then look around for another chick

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bro, sometimes we need to use force to get somethings...
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Chibyike(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
ayusco85:
This is what is wrong with you. U always want wat u haven't got. Am sure u ve a gf
hmmmm
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by EazyMoh(m): 4:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yours is a small matter, I am in love with my ex who is currently married. I am contemplating telling her to divorce her husband so we can marry.
Love is Mad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by tintingz(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnodaIT:

I mean you see someone grooving with someone else, the person is fvrking her every other night and you are in your house thinking about love.

I see you with another guy, I done already picture you sweating and moaning below him. Love no fit enter there again, even if I come, nah just to collect my share and sign my signature
It seems you don't understand what the power of love and affection can do.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Should have never asked about her relationship status...now that you know...you have to let her go...it's called being honorable

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
EazyMoh:
Yours us a small matter, I am in love with my ex who is currently married. I am contemplating telling her to divorce her husband so we can marry.
Love is Mad!
Sharap! You’ve probably seen that she is married to a good(probably better) Man...if you love her you won’t want her to commit adultery or to leave her matrimonial home...love gi gbakwaa oku there!

6 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by redangel2017: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
The girl most be stupid.. Dnt allow that girl to cut ur life short angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by InfernoNig: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
My bro. Forget her and kill the feelings cos it never end well convecting someone's girl. I am a living testimony. Not once not twice. Cos they say what goes around comes around. Please do kill the feeling

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by abiolamitodun(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.
please help my situation oh.
abeg leave the girl alone
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Coldfeets: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
You don't love her.

You just love the feeling of wanting her.

People always want what they CANNOT have.

Your case is not different in any way at all at all.

You're just lusting after her.

Just give it some time and sooner than later, you'll just find out that it was lust and not love all along.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by nnodubukky: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
stinkmeaner:
Okpa man.na person chic u see to eye abi? When the bone hook u for throat no come NL complain o!!
amebo
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Afriifa(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Berlyn1:
Love abi lust?? Guy you are lusting after your friends gf prolly because your friend gisted you about her sex skills on bed angry grin
so unwomanly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by dadabashua1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
some guys have serious problem, some will even be disturbing a lady in a serious relationship, in some instances ladies that have their marriage date fixed, why am I even surprised when some sick dude chase married women.... some guys are sick without knowing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Chucks08(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thunder weh go fire you still de do gym. Full

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Alariiwo: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
It's like we have a growing number of fools on this forum..

Of all the problems wey dey this world, na girl (someone else's leftover) able-bodied man dey think about.
It is well.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

Na toto go guy you
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by KrystosCJ(m): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Some time in the future someone will talk about falling for your wife, not minding that he knows you're her husband if you decide to go after your friend's babe today.

If she is already falling for you, find a way to push her away.

There should be honor between friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by olatunji390(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nah so u carry sit put for friendzone but u get lucky small, nah friendzone upper u de

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by SaintHilary(m): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Keneking:
It cost less than N145 to start and nurture a relationship...

grin grin
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Capheelah: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Na ojukokoro dey do you. Go and look for your own girlfriend! tongue
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

Okay.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Sanctus1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
GUY..try your luck if she gree..collect abeg...your gf today was someone's else own before she met u...it goes around till it get to the right person..(husband) that's what they call it...and sometimes it keeps going even after it might have reached the bus-stop.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Bonaventura(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Lolz, what's wrong with you Leave those already in relationship alone!!!!
Bros there's nothing wrong with him . Insofar as they are not engaged not to talk of being married he has done nothing wrong.
Nobody really meets anyone single. When you get a new girlfriend, someone else lost one

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by mixter(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnodaIT:

No offense intended , but I think there's more to life and love than sex. You made everything sound like it's all about sex.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Intrepid01(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
hmm your own small...me I'm in love with someone's wife...every morning I see this babe come to office, I detest her husband more, cus he might av done what I cant imagine to her overnight. Infact I'm hating the guy more.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.