Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (31682 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
EazyMoh:
Yours us a small matter, I am in love with my ex who is currently married. I am contemplating telling her to divorce her husband so we can marry.
LoveI is Mad!

It didn't work out with ur ex bc it wasn't supposed to. U are only blocking urself from meeting someone else meant for u bc u are still holding onto this ur ex who's now married.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by ggood: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
fake love
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by mixter(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
Go and get your own babe. Stop loving ones bae. If you check and search well. You will still see your own.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by AmAlbert(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nshi man beta go search for ur own gf, see dos scar wey dey my left ear so ehn na dah fuckup cos am, I go dey eye Akpa man babe not knowing say d guy sabi me, the situation after the encounter has kept me in a state of solitude ikwanganefo...
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by poyet(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Everyone at some point in time belonged to someone. If she loved him that much, she wouldn't follow you. My input!

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by bencynthgreat: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
U call it love? just wait till u chop that apple then this ur infatuation will die a natural death.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
SNIPER123:
Two things are involved :
Is either you are about to start a journey that could ruin your destiny or constructing a solid foundation for polygamous.
cheesy
But serious you need Jesus Christ in your life.

Lol.
Thanks tho.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.
please help my situation oh.

Bro ur sitting on the fence will not help u rather it will waste ur time and make u miss out on a gud or better thing and dats why ure stuck with dis gal u can't date(in quote and unquote) and don't find other nice gals attractive now.

U have to decide to date her or not and close that chapter atleast for now that its complicated. Bt if i were u i will ask her the seriousness of her relationship with the other guy and how long and if not nothing serious i will make my move undecided well depending on how close i am with dat other guy tho cos I don't want anything awkward

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by EazyMoh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Sharap! You’ve probably seen that she is married to a good(probably better) Man...if you love her you won’t want her to commit adultery or to leave her matrimonial home...love gi gbakwaa oku there!
Lol! I know someone must quote me wrongly.
You don't know the whole story. In his case all she needs a a good reason to change her mind, while in my case she never loved the guy, her family pressured her into marriage while I wasn't ready. The main reason why I still think about her is that I am worried she isn't happy, and probably she'd be happiest with me. And may be she is also thinking the same.
Marriage is a contract, and if it's not favourable for you you can simply pull out. Not to talk of gf/bf.
We are Muslims so I have never even held her hand not to talk of adultery.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Love is stupid. You will get over it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
imolereed:
Op I totally understand the way you feel, but at the same time you need to steer away from the girl so it won't cause issues between you and your friend.. I know it's hard but please try

Thank you very much.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
sweetetlove:
there is love in sharing tongue
that is true my Queen can we share something to make yourself happy
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Dammylois(f): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Well that is life,you can't always get what you desire...So biko take your eyes off person gf...If she's meant for you somehow things will take its turn but no Snatching please
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by bareal(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are playing with thunder ⚡
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by johnstar(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oga

U don't love her

Na to Bleep her dey do u jare

Take a chill pill bro

If u don Bleep her lyk 10tyms

Ur eyes go come open
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Ejiphill09(m): 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are Deeply in Lust with someone girlfriend. Change that OP.

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Some time in the future someone will talk about falling for your wife, not minding that he knows you're her husband if you decide to go after your friend's babe today.

If she is already falling for you, find a way to push her away.

There should be honor between friends.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by EazyMoh(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
aflyingbird:

It didn't work out with ur ex bc it wasn't supposed to. U are only blocking urself from meeting someone else meant for u bc u are still holding onto this ur ex who's now married.
U might be right, but am honestly thinking about her happiness, because her family forced her to marry the guy. Everyone knows the kind insane love she has for me. Unfortunately that time I wasn't financially ready. 3 of her younger sisters have gotten already and immense pressure was on all of us.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
hahahahah, the first to get her is who is ready now to pay her bride price, if not ready, then back off.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Crossbow(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
OP... We are men not women.. We don't snatch. Discipline urself and forget about her, she is possibly moaning and sweating in the hands of her boyfriend right now. Stay clear, it could save u a BULLET.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope say no be dasherz angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by LegendaryArnold(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

shoot your shots bro... Your soulmate might be someone's present gf

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by KushLyon(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's how you will be there thinking about smooching someone's girlfriend until thunder strikes u......your case file in heaven becomes so heavy that they have to carry it with a wheelbarrow

3 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Lolz, what's wrong with you Leave those already in relationship alone!!!!
y
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Sarang(f): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
EazyMoh:
Yours is a small matter, I am in love with my ex who is currently married. I am contemplating telling her to divorce her husband so we can marry.
Love is Mad!

This got me laughing so hard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by bassette(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am beginning to doubt the authenticity of most of these threads cause of the random nature in which they come...and they seem to always make frontpage... relationship ish really trending on NL
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by luckiest1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked sad
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by lizyb: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
I think u have malaria,go treat urself.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
ehyah,just be careful of magun(african magic)
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Sike(m): 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

GUY, MOVE ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE ABEG
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by ashawopikin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

dollyjoy:
Lolz, what's wrong with you Leave those already in relationship alone!!!!
Don't mind her o, as long as she is not married, u can still go for her, it might be that her relationship with her boyfriend isn't strong. If u love her, fight for her

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by klassd(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

Show disdain for what you cannot have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.