Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend (31683 Views)

I'm Deeply In Love With Him But He's Not Divorced Yet! / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / How To Make A Girl Forget Her Boyfriend And Fall Deeply in love with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Fxwarrior: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Keneking:
It cost less than N145 to start and nurture a relationship...

How?

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by xbalm(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Warris dis one saying?
We are all in love with some else's girlfriend undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Adebowale89(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
you need to enroll in rehabilitation center grin

I hope the guy protect his gf from u because you can set the lady up, if you could be lusting on Someone's gf then you can do worse
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by MBtz(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Every girl is someone else's girlfriend, not until she's married it's still an open market Gee
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by ThisIsFlashh: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

I'm getting really frustrated.
please help my situation oh.
After all these yarn he's sweetening himself; he said he is frustrated @ bolded. Do you know what frustration is? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by ACE1010: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dont deceive yourself my bro. That's not love but lust!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Dasherz(f): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lwkm ... Such a funny line
justscorchone:
Hope say no be dasherz angry
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dasherz:
Lwkm ... Such a funny line

I have been reading your precious diary and I must admit I'm feeling you.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Og4love(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Gbadegesin19 post=64246534]I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

The issue z that I get to love her more with the passing of each day and it scares me a lot because I've stopped having interest for any other girl no matter the inner or physical beauty they carry.. Like, I love this girl to the sun!!!

so let's say you haven't meet girl ,you couldn't have you again?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:
I think I may be going crazy but then it's love.. they say it is blind. Anyways, here's the gist.. I met this babe last year August, been seeing her for a few years tho but never spoke.. We share same passion so when we found out, we hooked up real big.. I immediately fell for her, later discovered she was dating someone I knew quite well so I tried not pushing my luck before I look stupid... I think that failed woefully cause I later told her n she took no offence tho.

Since you are aware that she is dating someone you know very well try and distance yourself from her both communication and seeing each other, its not going to be easy but you have to try hard.
But if it happens that you can't hold up yourself any longer, get her laid and within time the passion will die natural death but that is if she is having same feeling for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Dasherz(f): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
someone been snooping round my profile huh!

you got a reply
justscorchone:

I have been reading your precious diary and I must admit I'm feeling you.
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Angrymode: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
After constant to and fro motion of that guy in between your legs in her V all this love will be history as soon as you get tired. undecided Next story plz
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by kikies(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shey this one na matter, na today?

Me that I'm in love with someone's WIFE nko, mk I go report myself for NTA abi (she's in love with me anyways)

And I know many pple on here wey dey kpansh person wife/hubby.........mk I call names?
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by olagbemi118(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Somebody has to define the meaning of infatuation and love.
u are so on point

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by markbenny(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

just go ahead and fvc.kk her
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Lotechi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Lolz, what's wrong with you Leave those already in relationship alone!!!!
. maturity

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by uzuede4(f): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
Lolz, what's wrong with you Leave those already in relationship alone!!!!
Help me tell am o
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by okadoo: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

This is infatuation,pls don't join the bandwagon of girlfriend snatchers. OLE NLA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by clemmonce(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

don't confuse lust for love brother. you don't love her you are just listing after her it is called infatuation. you know why ? you don't really know her.. you hanging out once in a while does not mean you know her. Take a chill pill relax .... I will suggest you move on ... not a good idea for you to keep eyeing someone else's babe.... if she is truly yours she will roll back to your arms and this time as free as a bird. good luck
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Rodeoz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Next2Bezee:
She fits you op, i say don't give up on her. Infact use whatever means necessary.

A girl who can cheat on her boyfriend deserves a guy who chase after other people's girlfriends.
You're one intelligent chap....... cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by olawamide042(m): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
I know your problem.....Just f****k her like three times and you will forget about the crazy love....Speaking from experience....
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Allylic(f): 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abeg tell her u love her...there is no crime in loving her..since she is not married
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by dayounglor(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gbadegesin19:

LITTLE MIX ft. JASON DERULO - SECRET LOVE SONG

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dancefloor
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
Cause I'm yours

We keep behind closed doors
Every time I see you I die a little more
Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be enough

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face

But we know this, we got a love that is hopeless

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dancefloor?
Why can't we be like that?
Cause I'm yours

When you're with him, do you call his name
Like you do when you're with me? Does it feel the same?
Would you leave if I was ready to settle down
Or would you play it safe and stay?

Girl you know this, we got a love that is hopeless

I wish that it could be like that Why can't we be like that?
Cause I'm yours

And nobody knows I'm in love with someone's baby
I don't wanna hide us away
Tell the world about the love we making
I'm living for that day
Someday

Can I hold you in the street?
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we it be like that? Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

Why can't it be like that? Cause I'm yours

Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
Why can't we be like that? Cause I'm yours

Why can't we be like that? Wish we could be like that

1 Like

Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
olojukokoro gboju nbe....ti e ko
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Davindal(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2018
Idiot, you are. Someone's girlfriend? You are mad. If I were the guy, I would just pretend as if I never knew you had interest in my babe.

I would just watch to know my babe's final decision, ie, whether she is for me still, or wants to follow you - for I can't fight over a lady that doesn't wana be with me again.

If her reaction to your advances is that she doesn't want, and I confirm to that effect.

Guy.... If she tells you #NO and you still have the gut to track and disturb her. In fact, nah your six feet sure pass, then.

I go just arrange with a few of my colleagues and guys. We go abduct you go far corner bush.
There and direct, we go first cut your prick and scrotum.

Live and clear, before you bade goodbye to mama Earth. I personally go carry a big stone high up, and then lower it with most lethal force on your cut-out dick and scrotum to smash them before your very eyes.

Note: we go force you watch as I personally, smash a very big stone against your dick and scrotum that we would cut out. Even if you are gasping for breath, we would make sure you watch every bit of your execution process.

In your next world, you will never have a functional dick, not to think of looking or eying people'S girlfriends.

Your type ain't fit to exist. Your type needs to be eliminated, asap.

Bastard!!!
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by chuggy(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2018
AnodaIT:
I don't understand how you guys do it

I mean you see someone grooving with someone else, the person is fvrking her every other night and you are in your house thinking about love.

I see you with another guy, I done already picture you sweating and moaning below him. Love no fit enter there again, even if I come, nah just to collect my share and sign my signature
just to mark register...(NIKE)
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Man2utd(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2018
sweetetlove:
there is love in sharing tongue

I Like your school of thought ooo, hope you practice what you preach though...
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by sweetetlove(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Man2utd:

I Like your school of thought ooo, hope you practice what you preach though...
lolz hell no am possessive of what's mine smiley
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by Revolva(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2018
na hot water dem go soon our you
Re: I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend by temi2008: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
That is Lust!
Why do have to covet another person's property?
Better kill the thought
Is wickedness and is not good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.