Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,864 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37060 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2019
July 31

Christ is my home, my abode and my environment. I live in continuous, consistent and constant health. I am impervious to disease and infection, because my life is hid with Christ in God. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Aug 1

Sickness cannot come near me, for none of the inhabitants of Zion shall say, “I am sick.” In Christ, I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. My leaves are evergreen and I do not see when heat comes. No plagues, epidemics or contagion can affect me, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2019
Aug 2

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being–spirit, soul, and body! That life in me makes me supernatural, and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Aug 3

The fullness of the God-Head dwells in me bodily. There is no space or allowance for anything else. I am healthy, strong, bold and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick, powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every sickness, challenge and situation that is contrary to the provisions of God’s kingdom! Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2019
Aug 4

The joy of the Lord is my strength. I have the life of God in me; therefore, I live in perfect health always. I am sound and strong. I am getting stronger by the day because my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Aug 5

The Word is working mightily in me! The Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and He vitalizes my mortal body. Health, strength, victory, and prosperity are mine now and always by the power in the name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Aug 06, 2019
Aug 6

I refuse to acknowledge any sickness, hindrance or limitation in my life. I refuse to fear, I refuse to be defeated and I refuse to be sick! I refuse to let my body be subject to any form of sickness or disease. I am more than a conqueror; the divine life of God is in me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Aug 7

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; I am superior to all forms of sicknesses and diseases. I can’t get sick and no disease can dwell in my body. I’m God’s living headquarters from where He heals the sick. How can I be sick? It’s impossible! God uses me to heal the sick. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2019
Aug 8

Divinity is at work in me; I do not get sick because I have the life and nature of God in me. I’m the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus; I’m dead to this world but alive to God. My members are yielded to God as instruments of righteousness; therefore, sin or sickness has no dominion over my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Aug 9

I choose not to be ignorant of the devices of the enemy. I am free from sickness, and I will not be overtaken by feelings of pain and discomfort because God’s Word and the law of life inundate my being completely. I refuse to cower in fear of what the adversary may do because, I know who I am; I stand as a king and I reign in life victoriously. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:42am On Aug 10, 2019
Aug 10

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I refuse to be moved by any symptom that may show up in my body. I have the imperishable life of God in me, causing me to walk continually in divine health and strength. Praise God forevermore!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2019
Aug 11

My faith is alive and producing results. I am full of life, and the Word of God is prospering in me. My faith grows strong as I yield to the Word, making me unshakeable and immovable at all times. I walk by faith, and not by sensory perceptions; I live from my spirit. I am not moved by signs or symptoms because my focus is on the true source of life and sustenance, which is the Word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2019
Aug 12

My words are quick and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that is contrary to the provisions of the Kingdom of God. The Greater One lives in me. I refuse to be sick because the life of God is in me, pulsating through every part of my body and cleansing my body from all forms of sickness and disease. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:32am On Aug 13, 2019
Aug 13

I have been divinely selected for a higher level of life; I live from the mountaintop, in a realm outside the ordinary. I am a victor in this life. I am absolutely indestructible. It is impossible for sickness to gain access to my body because it is foreign to, and inconsistent with, the realm in which I live and from which I function. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2019
Aug 14

Victory and dominion over disease and the forces of this world is my lifestyle every day. And I walk in the consciousness of this reality every moment of my life, therefore, I’ll never ever be sick in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Aug 15

As a child of God, I am a partaker of His divine nature–that nature that doesn’t know sickness, disease, infirmity, lack, want, or even death. Sickness is inconsistent with my nature. Therefore, I’ll never be sick in life, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:44am On Aug 16, 2019
Aug 16

I am dead to sickness and sickness is dead to me; every disease and infirmity is paralyzed where I’m concerned. The life of God that I have in me is incompatible with sickness; therefore, no sickness can thrive in my body, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Aug 17

As He is, so am I in this world; God cannot be sick, therefore I cannot be sick. I have the life of God in me; therefore, I live above the limiting elements of this world. I am an expression of divinity. I was born for the glorious life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Aug 18

My body is active for Christ. My legs are his legs—He moves through me; they will never be lame. My hands are His hands—He works through me; my hands will never be paralyzed. My eyes are His eyes—He sees through me, He looks through me; these eyes will never be blind, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2019
Aug 19

My whole body belongs to Christ and is active for Him now. My mind is daily renewed by the Word of God, I am mentally sound–there is no room for depression or any contrary thoughts. My body is active for Jesus now. There's no room for infirmity or weakness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2019
Aug 20

Disease has no place in me for I'm born of God! Christ dwells in me, and my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost, which is for God's glory. I am fortified by the Word of God and strengthened with might by the Holy Ghost. I'm more than a conqueror, through the power of God's Spirit. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Aug 21

My union with Christ has brought me into a life of glory! I will never be brought down by diseases and infections because I am the glory of God. My life will always be an expression of God’s glory. I shine forth on every side! I am too beautiful to be sick! I enjoy the divine life and health that the Lord Jesus has given me. Therefore, I refuse to allow any form of darkness in my life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Aug 22

I enjoy my life because Christ's nature in me makes me unsusceptible to defeat, failure or any form of ill health, for greater is He that's in me than he that's in the world. I face each day with boldness–with full assurance that Christ is my advantage always and He makes me whole always. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Aug 23

Now that I am born again, I am a citizen of Zion and sickness has no place in my body. I don't get sick because it is not in my nature! I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus; old things are passed away—the man that could get sick is dead. The new man that's alive today has Zoë– the invincible, indestructible, indefatigable and unconquerable life of God. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Aug 24, 2019
Aug 24

The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fiber of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. Thus, I'm an overcomer, victorious and triumphant over sickness, disease and all circumstances of life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Aug 25

I have a life that is superior to Satan, sickness, disease, economic situations and all other problems of the world. I was born to have dominion, and to have a superior life, because the Greater One lives in me. I am a victor, now and always. Hallelujah.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Aug 26

I am a member of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones; I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. In Him I live, move and have my being; sin, sickness and death have no power over me. The Lord has given His angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways; no evil shall befall me. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Aug 27

Divinity is tabernacled in me bodily and has infused every part of my body! Therefore, there is no space for sickness, disease, infirmity or anything that brings pain or suffering in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and He doesn’t share it with sickness or anything else for He occupies it in His fullness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Aug 28

I’m a new creation, not subject to the elements of this world. The transcendent life and divinity flows in every part of my body. I reign over sickness, disease, poverty and lack! I’m superior to Satan and death has no power over me for I’m in charge. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Aug 29

I am life-conscious; divinity is at work in me. Every fiber of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood, is inundated with divine energy! I am alive to God and dead to sickness, diseases and all kinds of infirmity. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Aug 30

I’ve taken a hold of eternal life. Therefore, it doesn’t matter the trials, pains, and difficulties in the world, I’m unperturbed because I live in, and by, the Word of God. My life is the revelation of the graces and realities of the Word! I live triumphantly over sickness, disease, Satan, and the systems of this world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2019
Aug 31

I’m perfected in Christ Jesus; I refuse to accommodate any sickness, disease or pain in my body because I have the life of God in me! I’ve taken hold of eternal life and that life destroys and prevents sickness and disease from attacking my body successfully. Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Can We Pray Together? / Female Pastor: Eating Draw Soup Makes You Accessible For Kingdom Of Darkness / Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.