Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37708 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2019
Oct 3

I thank You, precious Father, for sending Jesus to die for me, making it possible for me to have eternal life. This life is working in every fibre of my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the divine life, thereby making it possible for me to live in divine health always. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Oct 4

I am a new man in Christ Jesus and I carry the indestructible, indefatigable, unconquerable and invincible life of God in every cell of my blood, in every bone of my flesh and fibre of my being. I live in the rejuvenating power of the resurrected Christ today and always!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Oct 05, 2019
Oct 5

My strength is renewed daily like an eagle, and I am divinely energized at all times. I’m divinely rejuvenated always. Therefore, there is no place for weakness, pain, fatigue in my body. The life of God is working in every part of my body, giving strength to my whole being. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Oct 6

The Lord is my refuge, my fortress and my portion in the land of the living. In Him I have divine life; an everlasting life with divine health, and soundness of mind and body. I can never be sick. I’m always protected from sickness and disease and preserved in divine health for the glory of God. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Oct 7

My life is filled with the goodness of God. Sicknesses, diseases and infirmity are not good things, so they have no place in my life. My heritage in Christ is divine health and I enjoy this divine health always. This is my inheritance! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Oct 08, 2019
Oct 8

There is no good in ill health; as such, it cannot be found in any part of my life because my life is the expression of God’s goodness and kindness to mankind. I’m enjoying my life in divine health and there is nothing anyone or anything can do about it. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Oct 9

The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my body. The Word of God makes me whole, and I reign in health and peace, displaying the virtues and perfections of Christ, living the victorious life over sickness and disease, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Oct 10

I refuse to be duped by sickness, disease, infirmity, poverty or death. I daily enjoy the eternal life that I have received in Christ; the life that is far above sickness, disease, infirmity, poverty or death. I am living in the finished works of Christ. I enjoy life in its entirety and completeness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2019
Oct 11

I was crucified and buried with Christ, and I was raised together with Him far above sickness and disease, far above pain or infirmity, far above any and every negativity that may affect the ordinary man. I’ll never be sick, for I live from the mountain top, far above sickness and disease. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2019
Oct 12

I have been divinely chosen for a higher level of life; a realm outside the ordinary, where sickness and disease are forbidden. In this higher level, I am absolutely indestructible. It is impossible for sickness to gain access to my body because it is foreign to, and inconsistent with, the realm in which I live and from which I function. Victory and dominion over disease and the forces of this world is my lifestyle every day. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2019
Oct 13

As a child of God, I’m like Him. He gave birth to me. I am a partaker of His divine nature – that nature that doesn’t know sickness, disease, infirmity, lack, or even death. Sickness is inconsistent with my nature. I walk in supernatural health and vitality every day!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2019
Oct 14

The life of God that I have in me is incompatible with sickness. It’s abnormal for sickness and disease to operate in my body and I refuse abnormalities in my body; I refuse sickness, infirmity, pain, and disease, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Oct 15, 2019
Oct 15

The life of God in me has supplanted the human life, which is susceptible to sickness and disease. That life permeates my body with vigour, and makes it impenetrable to infections; no sickness can successfully fasten itself to my body. I’m living the life that is free from sickness and disease. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Oct 16

My inner man is perfected in Christ, and my spirit recognizes its place in Christ. Consequently, my body and everything connected to me align with God’s provisions for me. I live in and enjoy divine health every day of my life. Sickness doesn’t come close to me. Glory!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Oct 17, 2019
Oct 17

As the Lord Jesus is, so am I in this world; the Master cannot be sick, therefore I cannot be sick. I have the life of God in me; therefore, I live above the limiting elements of this world such as disease, infirmity and sickness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2019
Oct 18

I’m daily invigorated by the power and strength of the Holy Ghost! No part of my body is feeble or weak. I’m strengthened daily to face any task and win victoriously in vigour and divine energy. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2019
Oct 19

I glow in divine health daily because I live an extraordinary life in Christ. I have dominion over sickness and disease! I reign as a king over depression and pain, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2019
Oct 20

My body is God’s living tabernacle; it belongs to Him and I use it for His glory. I offer my body as a living sacrifice, and I declare that my whole body is sanctified and profitable for God's Kingdom. Since my body is for God's glory, no disease, sickness or infirmity can stay therein! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11am On Oct 21, 2019
Oct 21

I live in perfect health because the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. I’m strong, healthy and vibrant. I’m walking in the full blessings of the Gospel of Christ! Sickness, disease, lack, and failure are not part of the full blessings of the Gospel of Christ, so I’ll never experience them in my life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:45am On Oct 22, 2019
Oct 22

I’m God’s workmanship, the best of all his creation, created in Christ Jesus for the life of excellence and divine health. I’m created to exude the beauty, kindness, and goodness of God. Sickness can’t express itself through me because my body can only be used for God’s glory, kindness, and goodness. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Oct 23

I’m energized by the Holy Spirit! No infirmity or disease can survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I’m alive and well, healthy and strong, by the power of Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Oct 24, 2019
Oct 24

I’m the sealed of God; sealed by the Holy Spirit against the sicknesses that afflict this world. No sickness, infirmity or disease can come near my dwelling because I am the sealed of God. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2019
Oct 25

I’m healthy, active, vibrant, prosperous and victorious every day because I’ve taken advantage of all the vicarious death of Jesus for me, and I acknowledge and enjoy the benefits of His glorious resurrection in my life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2019
Oct 26

Dear Father, I thank You for my oneness with You. Your ever-abiding presence in and with me makes me indestructible, strong, vibrant and healthy at all times. I’m guided in wisdom to walk in God’s perfect will for my life. I walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2019
Oct 27

Thank You Lord for the indestructible and unconquerable life of Christ in me. I exude the Christ-life. The Greater One lives in me and I’m living the higher life in Christ. I dwell in health, peace, and safety forever, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Oct 28

I’m sealed by the Holy Spirit against all machinations of the enemy and against all manners of diseases. I’m branded for God, and there’s no spell that can work against me! I’m blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I walk in blessings only! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Oct 29

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, born with the very life of God. This life is not associated with sickness or disease. Therefore, no sickness or disease can stay in my body. My life is that of a king; I reign gloriously in health and vitality always, in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2019
Oct 30

Dear Father, I fulfill my calling and walk in Your prearranged path for my life by the power of the Holy Spirit. I walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling Your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Oct 31

I have the nature of God in me, for as He is, so am I in this world! Divinity has supplanted humanity in me, thus making me a superhuman. I’m alive, incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable; death has no power over me for I am divine! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Nov 1

The same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me. He’s made my body come alive with the life of God. Now, I declare that I walk in divine health and victory; sickness and disease can’t dwell in this body because it’s the temple of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2019
Nov 2

I’ve got the life of God in me; it’s in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. I live above sickness, disease, defeat, and all the depravities that affect human nature, as a result of the divine life and nature of God in me. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2019
Nov 3

I live in absolute mastery over sickness and infirmity. I walk in divine health and in the strength of the Almighty. I’ll never be sick in my life, for the Greater One lives in me totally, leaving no space for sickness to dwell in! Hallelujah!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ / See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Police Seals Anglican Church In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.