Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37050 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Sept 1

I am inundated with divine blessings. These blessings cause me to prosper in all that I do. Everywhere I turn, and in everything I do, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Yes! I have a goodly heritage. Joy, health, peace, prosperity and the good life are my birthright in Christ! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Sept 2

The Lord is my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. In Him, I have divine life–an everlasting life filled with divine health, and soundness of mind and body! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2019
Sept 3

My life is filled with the goodness and mercy of God. Sickness, diseases, and infirmities have no place in my life. There is no good in ill health; as such, it cannot be found in any part of my life because my heritage–my legacy and birthright–is good. I can never be disadvantaged.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2019
Sept 4

The good things of life are for me; health, strength, prosperity, and abundance are my lot in Christ. Indeed, all things are working together for my good and I enjoy divine favour always. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2019
Sept 5

I’m a member of His flesh, of His bone and of His body; He nourishes and cherishes His flesh daily, so as a member of His flesh, I’m daily nourished and cherished by the Lord himself. Therefore, I’ll never experience sickness in life. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:49am On Sep 06, 2019
Sept 6

The Word of God is medicine to my body and health to all my flesh. As I study, meditate and confess God’s Word, I take in enough dose which nourishes my body and keeps it in perfect health. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Sept 7

The Word of God is working in me and producing mighty result in my life. I was healed by the stripes of Jesus and I remain healed today and always; no symptoms of sickness can stay in my body. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Sept 8

I’m an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ. God doesn’t get sick, Christ cannot be sick so as an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ, I have the same life that flows in them. That life that doesn’t get sick and can’t be sick, therefore, I do not get sick and I can’t be sick. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Sept 9

The greater One lives inside of me and He is greater than any sickness, disease or infirmity. I do not experience debility neither can I experience feebleness for the greater One who lives in me has all the power and has strengthened me within, allowing me to experience only vigour and vitality. Praise the Lord.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2019
Sept 10

I live the life of agelessness for I’m rejuvenated from within by the power of the Holy Spirit. My youth is renewed daily like an eagle, I’m getting stronger and stronger, better and better for eternal life is deposited in my spirit and its functioning in me perfectly; in its fullness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Sept 11

I declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over my body. Christ lives in me now; therefore, I can’t be stricken, afflicted or struck by sickness and no pain can stay in my body. I do not get sick; my body is functioning daily in the way God designed it to be. I live in divine health always, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2019
Sept 12

The Word of God is the regulator and mastermind of my body. Therefore, I will never be sick in life. My life is directed, guided and protected by the power of God’s Word and that power keeps me in perfect health always! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2019
Sept 13

My body is indebted to the Word of God at all times; my life is regulated by God’s Word and every part of my body aligns to what God says. I am not the one who looks for healing or deliverance from sickness because I am born of the incorruptible Word of God. Therefore, my body cannot be corrupted by sickness or disease. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Sept 14

I am free from all disease and infirmity. I am healed; sickness will never gain ascendancy over my body. I have the life of God in me through Christ Jesus. I refuse to let pain thrive in my body from today. I am strong because God strengthens me through Christ. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2019
Sept 15

I’m enjoying supernatural health, rejuvenation and strength every day, for the Lord loads me daily with benefits. I enjoy these benefits to the full. Supernatural health, rejuvenation and strength are parts of these benefits and I experience them daily. I’ll never be sick. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2019
Sept 16

The Word of God is active, operational and effective in my life. It produces results in my health and in everything that concerns me. It produces in me what it talks about. Supernatural health, greening and vigour are all mine, in the name of Jesus. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2019
Sept 17

It is well with my spirit, soul and body. I prosper in all things; my health is flourishing. And my body is nourished by God’s Word daily. My life is an absolute manifestation of the glory of God! I live from the inside out; the glory of the Lord in my spirit is expressed in my body with excellent and perfect health. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:54am On Sep 18, 2019
Sept 18

I’m born of God’s Word and not of blood, I’m born according to God’s will and not of the will of the flesh, I’m born of the Spirit of God and not of man. Therefore, my life is not subject to anything that binds or brings pain. There is no blood in my body to be effected by any disease or sickness. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:01am On Sep 19, 2019
Sept 19

I’ve come to the company of immeasurable numbers of angels; the city of the living God where sickness and disease is foreign. The inhabitants of this city can’t say “I’m sick” because, sickness and disease cannot be found there. I live in that city now so, I can’t be sick. Praise the Lord
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2019
Sept 20

I do not observe lying vanities but my gaze and focus is on God’s Word. Sicknesses, diseases and infirmities are all lying vanities, I do not observe them, and therefore I can’t forsake good health and strength. Rather I bask in divine health daily. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Sept 21

The Word of God has inundated my entire being completely. It’s medicine to my body and health to all my flesh. It keeps refreshing, energizing and vitalizing my body; preserving it from decay, cancer, diabetes, HIV and any other form of sickness, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Sep 22, 2019
Sept 22

The desire of the adversary regarding my health will always come to nothing and be of none effect because I am born of God. I have overcome all the workings of the enemy. I have peace within my borders and the health in me flows out from me to everyone I come in contact with, causing them to live in divine health perpetually, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Sept 23

I decree and declare that I am made whole, fortified, armed, girded against sickness, disease and infirmity, I’m preserved in divine health. The Word of God quickens my mortal body; this is my comfort. My health flourishes and blooms daily because the power of the resurrected Christ works in me mightily. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Sept 24

The Word of God is the source of my life; it is living, operational and active in me today. I experience the transforming power of God’s Word in my health and everything that concerns me. I live in absolute victory over sickness, disease and poverty. No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper because I live in Christ; the most secured place from sickness, disease and all negativities. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Sept 25

I live a life of endless victories, and I walk triumphantly over sickness and death. I am more than a conqueror for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Sickness, disease, infirmity and death have no place in me. My life is for God and God only. Hallelujah
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sept 26

The life and nature of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. Thus, I live triumphantly over sickness, disease and infirmity. I’m superior to the devil and the negative system of this world! So, nothing can harm or hurt me. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Sept 27

The Lord is the strength of my life; my body cannot be weakling. The Lord is my salvation; my life is saved and secured from disease, infirmity and sickness that are operational in this world. I’m daily strengthened by the Lord and saved from every attack by my salvation. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Sept 28

I am a partaker and participator of the divine nature, therefore, I’ll never experience sickness, disease or infirmity. Divinity is at work in me, my life is for the glory of God and not for sickness, disease or infirmity. My body is to glorify God and not to install sickness. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Sept 29

I declare that I reign and rule over sickness and every situation that I face because I have been made an overcomer in this life. I’ve received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness, so I’m reigning in life over disease and infirmity. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2019
Sept 30

I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus; the old man that was susceptible to sickness and disease is dead. I’m a new man with the life and nature of God; therefore, I can never be sick. I’m not looking for healing, rather, I’m a restorer of health to many around the world and I carry out this responsibility effectively, for God is with me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:28am On Oct 01, 2019
Oct 1

I’m ‘the healed of God’ and I do not get sick! The healing power of the Word of God is at work in my body, perfecting all my whole systems for strength, vitality, vigour and energy. My mind is alert. Every part of my body functions perfectly, for the Word of God concerning my health is always effective. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:12am On Oct 02, 2019
Oct 2

The indestructible life of God is in every fibre of my being, in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Therefore, no affliction, pain, disease or sickness can stay in my body. I live in divine health perpetually, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Can We Pray Together? / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.