Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,392 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:02 PM

Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris (37692 Views)

Frank Edwards With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (Photo) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group / Sharon Oyakhilome Engaged To Her Fiance ( Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2019
Dec 5

I live triumphantly, walking in divine health and in the strength of the Lord Almighty. I’ll never be sick in my life for the Greater One lives in me and occupies every space in my body; there is no space for sickness to dwell in my body! Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2019
Dec 6

I have a new life, and it’s the Christ-life; it burns up any trace of sickness and disease in my body. I walk in newness of life, living out the glorious Christ-life predestined for me from the foundation of the world. I am chosen, royal, peculiar, excellent, and full of glory. I walk in victory and dominion always. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2019
Dec 7

I am in Christ, not under Satan’s jurisdiction; he has no authority over me and has no say over what happens to me. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. My mind and body are renewed and energized by the Word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2019
Dec 8

Christ is my home, my abode and my environment. I live in continuous and constant health. I am impervious to disease and infection, because my life is hid with Christ in God. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Dec 09, 2019
Dec 9

Sickness cannot come near me, for none of the inhabitants of Zion shall say, “I am sick.” In Christ, I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. My leaves are evergreen and I do not see when heat comes. No plagues can affect me in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2019
Dec 10

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and His divine life has completely inundated my entire being – spirit, soul, and body! That life in me makes me supernatural and impregnable to sickness, disease, failure, death, and the devil. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2019
Dec 11

The fullness of the God-Head dwells in me bodily. There is no space or allowance for anything else. I am healthy, strong, bold and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick, powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down, cut out, and cut off anything that is contrary to the provisions of God’s kingdom! Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2019
Dec 12

The joy of the Lord is my strength. I have the life of God in me; therefore, I live in perfect health always. I am sound and strong. I am getting stronger by the day because my body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2019
Dec 13

The Word is working mightily in me! The Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and He vitalizes my body. Health, strength, victory, and prosperity are mine now and always by the power in the name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:40am On Dec 15, 2019
Dec 14

I declare that sickness and ill health are far from me. I'm protected from harm and I dwell in health all the days of my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Dec 15

I declare that, the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in me; causing every disease, stroke and germs that tries to get into my body to die and pass out of my system, in the Name of Jesus. Amen!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Dec 16

The same Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead lives in me; it's impossible for me to be brought down by sickness. The healing power of Christ is working in my bones, tissues, tendons, ligaments, and in every cell of my blood. The Holy Ghost vitalizes my body; my body cannot be destroyed, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Dec 17

I dwell in Christ; therefore, I’m forever in safety, shielded from all manner of sicknesses, attacks and evil that destroy others. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, because the Word of God is my life; in Christ, I live, and move, and have my being. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Dec 18

Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world! From the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, I’m full of life. No sickness, disease or infirmity can fasten itself to my body! Christ in me is the hope of glory, strength and victory! Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:27am On Dec 19, 2019
Dec 19

Dear Father, I acknowledge my great inheritance in Christ and the place of greatness and abundance you’ve brought me into. I walk in righteousness, health, victory and success, because that’s my heritage in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:37am On Dec 20, 2019
Dec 20

Dear heavenly Father, I thank You for the great life of righteousness, divine health, wealth, prosperity and success that I have in Christ. My life is built by the Word, and on the Word; therefore, I’m forever victorious, and the Holy Spirit gives me the advantage in all things, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Dec 21

I’m God’s craftsmanship, the crown of all His creation, recreated in Christ Jesus for the life of divine health, exuding the goodness, virtues, perfection and beauty of God to my world. No sickness can express itself through me. I’m God’s masterpiece and made for His glory only, and not for sickness. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2019
Dec 22

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus; I am superior to all forms of sickness and disease. Divinity is at work in me; I do not get sick because I have the life and nature of God in me. No infirmity, disease or sickness can survive in my body. The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood and in every bone of my body. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2019
Dec 23

I recognize the efficacy of God's Word that is at work in me today, and by virtue of the divine life of Christ in me, I declare that I'm superior to satan. No agent of devil can stay in my body. No sickness, infirmity or disease can come near my dwelling; I'm free from sickness and disease in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Dec 24

I’m alive and well, healthy and strong by the power of Holy Spirit. I’m active, vibrant, prosperous and victorious every day because I’ve taken full advantage of the vicarious death of Jesus for me, and I acknowledge the benefits of His glorious resurrection in my life and all that it means to me. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2019
Dec 25

My faith is alive and producing results. I am full of life and the Word of God is prospering in me. My faith grows strong as I yield to the Word, making me unshakeable and immovable at all times. I walk by faith, and not by sensory perception; I live from my spirit. I am not moved by signs or symptoms because my focus is on my true source of life and sustenance, which is the Word of God. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2019
Dec 26

I am bold, strong and courageous in my daily walk of faith. My words are quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. With my words, I cut down every challenge and situation that is contrary to the provisions of the Kingdom. The Greater One lives in me. I refuse to be sick because the life of God is in me, pulsating through every part of my body. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2019
Dec 27

My words are backed by divine authority. When I decree a thing, it is established. I declare that I live in divine health. I walk in the full benefits of the salvation that Jesus Christ wrought for me. As I speak words of life, I cause positive changes in my life, in my environment, and in the lives of those that come in contact with me. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Dec 28

I declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over my body. Christ lives in me now, therefore pain cannot stay. I do not get sick; I declare that my body is functioning daily in the way God designed it to function. My life is directed according to the Word of God and no contrary reports can stand. Sickness cannot stay in my body. Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2019
Dec 29

I declare that my body is under obligation to respond to the Word of God at all times. My body is regulated by God’s Word and every part of it aligns to what God says. I am not one who continually requires healing; I am born of the life-giving Spirit of God; therefore, I am also a life giver. Glory to God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:29am On Dec 30, 2019
Dec 30

I have the nature of God in me, for as He is, so am I in this world! I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, for I am shielded by the Word of God. I have the same quality of life with God; sickness cannot destroy my body. Divinity has supplanted humanity in me, thus making me superhuman. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2019
Dec 31

Divinity is tabernacled in my physical body! I’m a new creation, not subject to the elements of this world. I live the transcendent life! The divine life flows in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body! I reign over sickness, disease, poverty and lack! I’m superior to Satan. I’m alive, incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable. Hallelujah!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2020
Jan 1

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty, and in my path are life, divine health, success, victory and wealth. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God! I flourish like the palm tree – that means I am fruitful and useful. And like a cedar in Lebanon, I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible! Praise the Lord!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2020
Jan 2

My faith is the victory that overcomes the world and every adversity. The unfailing Word of God is working in me mightily, causing my faith to be effective. My confidence is in the Word and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ. I walk in health, victory, prosperity and success today and always, and I triumph against the wiles and tricks of the devil. Blessed be God!
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:12am On Jan 03, 2020
Jan 3

I walk in absolute mastery, divine health, safety, wellness and wholeness because I am in Christ. Christ is my life! His wisdom, righteousness, peace, glory and joy are resplendent in me and expressed through me. I fulfil my calling and walk in God’s prearranged path for my life by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am guided in wisdom to walk in God’s perfect will, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Jan 4

I testify of the goodness of the Lord and the victories He has wrought in my life through Christ Jesus! I testify that the power of His infallible Word has brought me into a place of strength, power, rest, and dominion. I testify that the miracles of salvation are wrought through me; I daily experience supernatural blessings of divine health and prosperity, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Daily Divine Health Proclamation With Pastor Chris by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Jan 5

I testify that I have the Son of God, and therefore, the life of God. That life that is unsusceptible and invulnerable to pain, sickness, disease or infirmity; that very life courses through my being, giving life to my body daily. I testify that, in Christ, I flourish in divine health. I declare that I am more than a conqueror. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Glory to God!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Reply)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Reacts To David Wilson's Sex Video / Pastor Tega Ahre Is Missing (Photo) / Seat Causes Quarrel At The Experience 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.