Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23421 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by chayoski: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

Check it, it's correct. Richiez has posted
Please Odunharry, the name is chayoski not Chayoski, it is a lower case c. I didn't get a mention and had to go through the list manually to find my name. Please effect the correction. Then for the sample test, I haven't gotten any mail yet, don't know whether they have been sent already. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Twaci(f): 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Japhet04:
okay then, quote or pm your account number to me, so that I can help your life with a considerable token ..
Help my life? cheesy

Please leave me alone. smiley
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
If you are yet to get the mail chill, still sending

3 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
chayoski:
Please Odunharry, the name is chayoski not Chayoski, it is a lower case c. I didn't get a mention and had to go through the list manually to find my name. Please effect the correction. Then for the sample test, I haven't gotten any mail yet, don't know whether they have been sent already. Thanks
That's not the issue. The list is large that's why. I pointed it out the way you see a mention is if you click mention
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Once you get a mail from us. Click the link then once it opens, click start and you are good to go
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by adeiza4u(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Seen. Thank you
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Odunharry(m): 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
ndat:
My experience today during sample test was bad network, etisalat precisely.
I pray it shouldn't happen during the real test....though I finished successfully
OK. Nice observation.

Work on it or if possible get a sim with very strong network reception where you are

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by chayoski: 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
Odunharry:

That's not the issue. The list is large that's why. I pointed it out the way you see a mention is if you click mention
Okay, thanks.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Evangkatsoulis: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
10 over 10. I too much.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by ajosegabriel(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Richiez:
The link to the sample online test has been sent to your mails as scheduled. Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don't find it in your main box. Those who did not receive the mail should inform us here on this thread so that we can do all corrections before the real test. (NOTE: this is very important)
Im yet to receive the mail ...
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Orezy5(m): 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
I've received the mail. Thanks..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Orezy5(m): 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
I've received the mail. Thanks..
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Geofavor:
You're a lawyer, yet you're trolling a thread for undergraduate students?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by kunmisola(f): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
seen
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Twaci(f): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Geofavor:
You're a lawyer, yet you're trolling a thread for undergraduate students?
Thanks smiley
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
To all participants,

We are aware that most of you haven't received the email containing the link to the sample online test. We sincerely apologize for this mishap and we're working very hard to rectify the problem. Emails will be resent to EVERYONE with the title>> RESEND: XFIRE SCHOLARSHIP SAMPLE ONLINE TEST latest by 6:00 PM

Don't worry too much if you've not gotten the mail yet...everyone will eventually get it. you'll all hear from us when we're done sending.

Thanks for your understanding

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Geofavor(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
Twaci:
Thanks smiley
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by deleib(m): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
@ Richiez and odunharry, pls i can't access the gmail account i used 2 register earlier. can u please substitute it with. guys pls help me out!

I Go It Now. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
[b]My observations and suggestions after taking the sample test.

The test website is very very good but I want you to note the following:

1. It is better if all the questions can be displayed once. We will just be picking the correct options to each question unlike the way we have it in the sample test. Reason being that, in the sample test, after each question, much of our time was taken by the server (network) to load another question.. I.e no matter how good the network is, much part of the time we are supposed to spend on answering the questions will be taken by network in loading each questions. I hope you understand me sir.

Furthermore, it would be better if you can display all the questions once, we will know that it only at the point of submission that we shall be worried about network. Not all through as we have it during the sample test.

NB: this suggestion will be so helpful to those with weak and fluctuating networks and even, all candidates that will take the test.

2. It is still possible that you set the website so that when the time allocated is up, it will submit the work automatically. So that if a candidate has not finished the test but her time is up, it will just submit automatically even with suggestion I made in (1) above.

If you're in support of my suggestion, kindly like this post so that the coordinators can take us seriously.

Thanks[/b]

CC: Richiez, Odunharry, xfire

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by mercytripletz: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
AstonM:

1. It is better if all the questions can be displayed once. We will just be picking the correct options to each question unlike the way we have it in the sample test. Reason being that, in the sample test, after each question, much of our time was taken by the server (network) to load another question.. I.e no matter how good the network is, much part of the time we are supposed to spend on answering the questions will be taken by network in loading each questions. I hope you understand me sir.

Furthermore, it would be better if you can display all the questions once, we will know that it only at the point of submission that we shall be worried about network. Not all through as we have it during the sample test.

NB: this suggestion will be so helpful to those with weak and fluctuating networks and even, all candidates that will take the test.

2. It is still possible that you set the website so that when the time allocated is up, it will submit the work automatically. So that if a candidate has not finished the test but her time is up, it will just submit automatically even with suggestion I made in (1) above.

If you're in support of my suggestion, kindly like this post so that the coordinators can take us seriously.

Thanks[/b]

Supported. I love your brain

2 Likes

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by deleib(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
sad
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Mznaett: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
AstonM:

Thanks[/b]

I hear you ma grin

cc: Richiez, Xfire, Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by mercytripletz: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Am I the only one that is disappointed with the sample test when I know the Real Test will be hard?
You guys could have at least make it a little bit more complex na. Gosh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor / Minister Orders Refund Of Post-utme Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.