Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (37304 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Saintmary(f): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Dump, dump, dump. Ladies are not disposable, if you break up with them, they'll find someone else. Stop being shortsighted, the world is way too big for you to be hung over a past relationship.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by simsay: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Has it occurred to you that too many men have flaws, just like the women and they are not perfect either? Have you ever heard of the curse of the familiar? No? Let me break it down. undecided

At the start of a relationship, everything is new, shiny and exciting, because the whole affair is still a novelty. wink As days turn into weeks, and weeks into months, then the novelty wears off to the extent that everything becomes familiar, and common place. And that is what our local folks call "see finish." Nothing is exciting, anymore.

In order to stave off boredom, such men go hunting for new things. sad In the process, a new girl catches their fancy and the thrill of the chase begins. It is not that there is anything wrong with the old girl, it is just that the relationship has become stale, common place and too 'familiar.' For a man that is undisciplined, this cycle will recur over and over again. He dates a girl for a while, the affair gets stale, he dumps her citing a multitude of funny reasons, and moves on to another babe. And this beat goes on, repeatedly. But a rational man with a sound mind, will sit down to assess the situation, and try to make his old relationship more exciting, in order to take things forward, and make it more stable. That is what a sane man would do, but too many of my male friends lack the trait and discipline to think things through, and apply wisdom to get their relationships working again. undecided

One intelligent fellow spotted

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by williamdeluxe(m): 5:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Women get serious when they meet the right man. Men get serious with
whomever we happen to be dating when we're finally ready to settle
down. That means after every other aspect of our life is in order —
whether it's finishing grad school, finally pulling down a good-size
paycheck, owning a ycar outright — or when our friends start dropping like
flies (that's guyspeak for getting married).

that means I kan b dating Rachael for 2years, break up with her and met Linda, and after 5months we get married..

it wasnt as if I didn't want 2 marry Rachael BT my timing of settling down did not align wit d time when we were dating

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by simsay: 5:19am On Feb 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

You want to find someone better because of one stupid mistake she made over one weekend? I laugh in Chinese! cheesy Are you an angel, yourself?
Haven't you ever gone off with a friend and lost track of time? You chaps need to sit down with real men, and get tutorials on how to conduct yourself as a man, and build meaningful relationships.

It's amazing how some people think. He took out time to explain a day's event in details . I wonder what his diary of his wife's mistakes will look like be after marriage.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MChaze25(m): 5:20am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
So I shud check myself because of a nigga when there are millions of other niggas that will appreciate me and all I have a offer.

Rubbish.

I think you should check yourself, Why you jump from one lady to another like a bag of flies.

Everything in life happens for a reason.

If you don't learn any lesson from any experience in this life, then you must be living a dumb life

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MChaze25(m): 5:26am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I give up!
This is one pained frustrated nigga.

Ladies abort mission, I repeat, abort,

Don't argue with this person, you definitely won't win.

Must you win?
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by shekauvsbuhari: 5:28am On Feb 09, 2018
MissSlimbody:
Who broke your heart
You really need to get over it and move on.
chai! You worwor wella!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by MChaze25(m): 5:28am On Feb 09, 2018
yomibelle:
his loss...QED

Na memory loss?
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by laxxy(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2018
Reasons I hate arguing with ladies... Always allow their emotions rule the day....Can't see any reason for trading childish insults here.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Kwenty: 5:42am On Feb 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oga Toks you are being myopic here, Haba. This is like saying every break up is the woman's fault. Are you saying there are no men who are unsatisfied even with an angel?

Do you mean all men know what they want ? All men are saints? No man will want to chop and go even when a lady is worth staying with? Stop deceiving yourself Biko!

This thread is just to polish your ego, to cover up your flaws and faults. And you know what some shallow minded ones will support you but that won't change the fact that you are wrong!
Don't mind them, that's how they keep writing trash just to rubbish women. Stay on your own and leave women alone; they won't. Most of this play boys that already made up their mind that they just want to hit and run even before the relationship starts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by DavidEsq(m): 5:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

I guess this erroneous mindset of "there are many niggas" might just be why the guy dumps the lady cos many ladies tend to use this line as consolatory remarks just to get dumped again and again and again. ..just saying...
#word.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Ekiseme(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Saintmary:

It's a pity. The same set of people who ask others to be objective refuse to do so themselves. I think a single mother is better off than a man single at 40. At least she's got someone to love. Single lonely men have a very high tendency for many health problems. Getting hitched helps men live longer. Google it.
you can't be serious
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by shopenitmo: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2018
True talk..

Please tell them ladies

meanwhile we sell car vacuum cleaner
ENITMO MULTI 12V 4 IN 1 HANDHELD CAR VACUUM CLEANER, it contains
LED LIGHTING , TTIRE INFLATOR , WATER SUCKING AND DRY VACUUM CLEANING

You can read more here:
http://www.enitmo.com.ng/product/enitmo-car-vacuum-cleaner/

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Small080:
They always make some mistakes

not only you girls want to date a rich guy
guys want to date rich girls too ....

if you depend on him too much, dear sister he'll drop you for someone better,

some girls are after handsome guy but they are ugly too

if you always argue with him, he might drop you oh, guy need a respectful lady ...

you can't cook and lazy, sister you go tay for your papa house,

you can't make a good decision on your own untill you tell you best friend, sis na she go take your guy hearth away from you.

its many jor ...........

add yours
that issue about ladies telling their best friends about the personal plans they making with their fiancee or husband don make many of hem lost their man to their best friend. In some other instances as well some take advice from their best friend not knowing some of these advice they take might be detrimental to their relationship.and many of these their friends might be in a broken relationship or they frolicked about with numerous men. And on the issue about not so pretty ladies wanting to get married to good looking men biko nothing wrong in dat na? Who no like better tin?cheesy. Irregardless of the way a lady looks,she can hook up with the man of her dreams if she has a good character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by franchasng: 6:23am On Feb 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oga Toks you are being myopic here, Haba. This is like saying every break up is the woman's fault. Are you saying there are no men who are unsatisfied even with an angel?

Do you mean all men know what they want ? All men are saints? No man will want to chop and go even when a lady is worth staying with? Stop deceiving yourself Biko!

This thread is just to polish your ego, to cover up your flaws and faults. And you know what some shallow minded ones will support you but that won't change the fact that you are wrong!
This is the most intelligent comment on this thread so far.

she is right 100%.

not all women are guilty when a relationship goes sour.

we all know that men think with their D first before their brain when it comes to dating.

some guys will see a girl and make up their mind to just chop her and go, and probably they have a committed lover or fiance or girlfriend but just want to catch temporary fun with the lady, so even if the lady is an angel, they wont stay with her because they have mission from day 1.

the truth is, when it comes to relationship, ladies are just playing with luck.

lucky is the good lady that finds a stable man at the time he is completely single and ready to settle down.

if a man hasn't made up his mind to settle down, no amount of being good or acting angelic as a lady will make him settle down with you.

most men are jerk, they just want to hump any available lady and move on to the next, sadly angry

Ladies the most desirable qualities u should try and get as a single lady that will make majority of men want to settle with you are:

1. look good/attractive: men are visual beings, take care of your looks, eat well, take fruits, sleep well, drink lots of water, exercise if u are adding weight. good shape is vital to men than fine face.

2. try and be financially productive: in 2018, no man wants to marry a complete liability even if he is rich, he will be glad if his woman is rich also or doing well on her own, it gives joy. so try and be financially okay, learn a trade, start a biz, get a nice job, be serious with whatever u are doing and work towards becoming rich yourself, you too can be rich as a lady, dont wait for men.

3. be respectful: all men want respect from their woman.

if u have these 3 qualities, men will fight to have u and u will be the one making iyanga for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by franchasng: 6:37am On Feb 09, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Women get serious when they meet the right man. Men get serious with

that means I kan b dating Rachael for 2years, break up with her and met Linda, and after 5months we get married..

it wasnt as if I didn't want 2 marry Rachael BT my timing of settling down did not align wit d time when we were dating
This is the answer.

I said it, lucky is the good lady that meets a man when he has finally made up his mind to settle down.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Jman06(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Op, stop wasting your mb on advising ladies! They will never change!

Finding a lady with wisdom is a very strenuous task because it is like looking for a pin in haystacks.
Some of them prefer to learn after being wounded while others don't learn at all but would continue to fall over and over again while blaming every other person but themselves.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zuto4u(m): 6:55am On Feb 09, 2018
The only sensible and intelligent lady on the thread so far.
JennieCutie4U:

oga, in most cases, the guys r the ones that really need to check themselves... I don't totally agree with you that something is wrong with a girl if a guy dates d girl for a year and dumps her afterwards...all through the one year, they've been good together, he didn't find reason(s) to break up with her until after one year( and am sure he must have drilled her morally, physically, spiritually, SEXually, emotionally, domestically and what have you...) until all of a sudden, one year after, after he must have thought of the stupid need to have a taste of another soup, and having the useless notion that a man can change and use women like wrapper anytime and anyhow they want, they go ahead and discharge the poor girl like waste bin...(chei! umu Nwaanyi don suffer Sha) and move on with their lives like nothing ever happened. Guys need to check themselves too...
Though I know some ladies or girls have their issues too when it comes to relationship; with the attitudes, characters and all... but you people shouldn't always make it seem like it's always the girls' problem or fault...guys still have their own pool of faults or problems too! No one is perfect! Everybody has their imperfections which they work on everyday.
Even that cool heaven sent(for your mind)girl you dumped your babe for and finally married could be your headache tomorrow in ur marriage... it is well

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Osu175(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2018
iyke926:
Most girls have very bad character odour and so unintelligible. They get dumped because most refuse to change and learn.
GBAM!!!!

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by franchasng: 6:56am On Feb 09, 2018
LaudableXX:

Ok, I get it now. sad Suddenly another lady is showing interest in you, and you have not bothered to ask why?? shocked So your old girlfriend who is being faithful, loyal and honest doesn't matter to you any more, now it is attention you are seeking, ba? Ok, o! wink You are the same one that will come back here to tell us how the second girl who you have just promoted to the status of your new babe, is flirting with every man she chats up on Whatsapp. Carry go! grin
lol, dont mind us guys o, our head no complete for women matter.

the truth is, guys are wired to be polygamous, so they can makeup 100 million reasons to cheat or to try a new chick that tickles their fancy.

i think every lady should develop herself financially, be financially independent and respectful, the right man will surely come

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 09, 2018
williamdeluxe:

Women get serious when they meet the right man. [/b]Men get serious with

What if the person you're dating when you're ready to settle down isn't compatible with you or you don't love her, you're just going to marry her anyway cus you're ready to settle down? Hubby and I dated for a number of yrs before he popped the question. Made us grow together even better, now he's not just not my husband but my bff. There're men who want to take their time and not rush into marriage with just anyone they've only known for 5 months bc they're ready to settle down. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by asujam(m): 7:04am On Feb 09, 2018
"Check yourself" is a simple English language, it doesn't mean that the lady is at fault. Its a two way thing. I have dumped a lady even when I was at fault some years back and still asked myself some foolish questions. Yes I was not mature enuf then. Besides if a man keeps so many relationships, he definitely will breakdown others to keep one at the end when his is ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Maleka1: 7:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by mylifeisagift(m): 7:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

I guess this erroneous mindset of "there are many niggas" might just be why the guy dumps the lady cos many ladies tend to use this line as consolatory remarks just to get dumped again and again and again. ..just saying...
This was the exact reason I dumped my ex.. And then all of a sudden, the plenty other men didn't seem to matter anymore...Sorry I take a lot when in but when am gone am gone for good..

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2018
JennieCutie4U:
what if he dates you for a day and dumps you the next day...is something wrong with you too? #seriouslyasking?

ur own is BEYOND WORST!!!!

ur character dey mortuary cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Olulinks(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2018
MissSlimbody:
Who broke your heart
You really need to get over it and move on.
You should change your DP. It's not fascinating enough.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

You are helping the ladies to raise vital points and let me explain this fact to you...

First I wrote mist times meaning not in all cases.

Secondly I want you to know that most ladies know a kiss and tell from a responsible guy but they tend to gravitate towards the bad guy so they still need to check themselves and work on their penchant for choosing bad guys

As I wrote,I purposely left the writeup open with the hope that ladies of sound intellect will point to them.
Okay...noted
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:

why na una get bio clock not us

she good for sex na we have needs and we look for idiots to fill them

only a fool would call a need stupid

its not useless if its true women can change boyfriend anyhow men can change wife anyhow we did not complain when you were doingg shakara in your 20s now enjoy the wall

who lose? you had your chance you wasted it not endure

then the girls should dump them abi?

then we will dump her too
you've made your point oga and we have noticed it, now keep moving... thanks
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by trapQ: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
grin
biacan:
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married....they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2018
zuto4u:
The only sensible and intelligent lady on the thread so far.
really? Thanks correct guy

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2018
Randy91:

ur own is BEYOND WORST!!!!

ur character dey mortuary cheesy cheesy
Really? Udonmeanit!!!
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Olulinks(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Na. You're the one making mistake, dear. Toks was specific; he was referring to ladies in this sense. I believe if a guy also gets dumped as often, he should also check himself, too. I think this is what the writeup is all about. But Toks and some other gels here are just being childish about it by turning NL to a battle ground over the post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / When A Girl You Are Wooing Says This To You / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.