Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (37296 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / If You Know This Book And You're Yet To Marry Check Yourself(pictures) / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
AZeD1:

I'm sorry your post makes no sense and comes across as misogynistic.

If a guy dumps a woman because of her genotype, how is that the fault of the woman?

If a guy dumps a woman because she starts earning more, how is the fault of the woman?

If a guy dumps a woman because he relocates, how is the fault of the woman?

There's an urgent need to organise a logic class.
According to uncle toks,

The lady should have changed the blood in her veins.

No man will ever dump a woman because she earns more.

The lady should have made herself worthy to take along even if it means squeezing herself into his briefcase.

You will fear uncle toks nairaland class cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by vicfy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:
I'm not talking about teenage romance but the type you go into when you are in your 20s or older.

Often times ladies play the victim card and they try to always present the guy as a heart breaker but the truth is that most guys who end up as dedicated lovers never planned that from the beginning but along the line,they found a reason to hold on to that lady...

So in most cases,if a man dates you for at least a year and finds no reason to hold on to you then you need to check yourself and ask why..

Don't get it twisted,this is not about a guy cheating on you but a guy outrightly dumping you for another lady. ..

In my opinion,most guys will never dump a lady who can prove to them that she is Worth having.

Don't know if this makes sense.
Dude, i'd say its www.makingsense.com......
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Rozaytee: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Israeljones:
comments made by ladies on the 1st page is one of the reasons why we now have so many single moms.... If a lady still have 'there are many fishes in the sea' syndrome.... the world of single moms just got started.....

All the ladies that have commented so far shows the kinda ladiees we live with in this country... So so unintelligent... on a thread like is either u argue for or against.. these ones are busy attacking the OP...

little wonder, their pair reported a rape case to the media and not to the appropriate authority...Lady so dumb
men are dumber

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by KushLyon(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
grin
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
ManFromJos:
I think something is wrong with NL commenters...
so if u are sitting with a person on the same pew for over an hour enjoying a conversation,.. and suddenly, he/she gets up and moves to the sit in front of you without any excuse or explanation, wouldn't u be forced to 'count ur teeth with ur tongue?'.. common sense would make u check urself.
Same thing here.. If a guy outrightly dumps u without any reasonable reason, then u really need to check urself.
I wonder how different the comments Here would have been if it were actually refering to the male folks
1) Not everybody can the truth.
2) May after an hour of gisting about big brother I switched the conversation to something serious (life goals e.t.c) and the person got intimidated.
3) The person person probably realised I have low tolerance for b***s and moved on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Rozaytee: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yea she's got some attitudes. I actually know she is loyal and doesn't cheat though. But she seems not to be as committed as i am to the relationship. She doesn't call often or send messages. Most times lately, i do the talking first before her. We both might be online on Whatsapp and she wouldn't say a thin until i do that. I believe she loves me actually but i cant continue being the one doing the most. You can imagine having a partner who doesn't call or keep in touch with you whereas some other dude keeps in touch with you more often than your so called partner. Thats exactly whats goin on now. Theres this lady who calls and messages me every moment just to know how i am doing while babe doesn't do that often.
talk to her about it...tell her she needs to work more on communication.....
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by zezebabyxoxo: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ok

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Bodafix:

That's true about attacking the writer.
It's not just ladies. A lot of Nigerians males and females alike, instead of objecting intelligibly, water down their points by insulting the author rather than the content.

That said, I think the authors could always find more dignifying ways of responding to these set of people.

This explains most comments made on Nairaland, it's largely a Nigerian problem.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Small080(m): 11:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
They always make some mistakes

not only you girls want to date a rich guy
guys want to date rich girls too ....

if you depend on him too much, dear sister he'll drop you for someone better,

some girls are after handsome guy but they are ugly too

if you always argue with him, he might drop you oh, guy need a respectful lady ...

you can't cook and lazy, sister you go tay for your papa house,

you can't make a good decision on your own untill you tell you best friend, sis na she go take your guy hearth away from you.

its many jor ...........

add yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
AZeD1:

I'm sorry your post makes no sense and comes across as misogynistic.

If a guy dumps a woman because of her genotype, how is that the fault of the woman?

If a guy dumps a woman because she starts earning more, how is the fault of the woman?

If a guy dumps a woman because he relocates, how is the fault of the woman?

There's an urgent need to organise a logic class.

I agree to a quick extablishment of a logic institution cos you will be the first enrollee.

Dumping a lady is different from parting ways based on genotypic factor or relocation.

10 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Jamariwolff:
So I shud check myself because of a nigga when there are millions of other niggas that will appreciate me and all I have a offer.

Rubbish.

I think you should check yourself, Why you jump from one lady to another like a bag of flies.
If you don't check yourself, the next will still dumb you. Goodluck
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

Funny enough,I'm yet to see ladies give a good counter opinion on this topic.

A guy can have just few minutes conversation with you and get stuck with you and a man can just be passing time with you for years...it all depends on who you sell to him.
oga, in most cases, the guys r the ones that really need to check themselves... I don't totally agree with you that something is wrong with a girl if a guy dates d girl for a year and dumps her afterwards...all through the one year, they've been good together, he didn't find reason(s) to break up with her until after one year( and am sure he must have drilled her morally, physically, spiritually, SEXually, emotionally, domestically and what have you...) until all of a sudden, one year after, after he must have thought of the stupid need to have a taste of another soup, and having the useless notion that a man can change and use women like wrapper anytime and anyhow they want, they go ahead and discharge the poor girl like waste bin...(chei! umu Nwaanyi don suffer Sha) and move on with their lives like nothing ever happened. Guys need to check themselves too...
Though I know some ladies or girls have their issues too when it comes to relationship; with the attitudes, characters and all... but you people shouldn't always make it seem like it's always the girls' problem or fault...guys still have their own pool of faults or problems too! No one is perfect! Everybody has their imperfections which they work on everyday.
Even that cool heaven sent(for your mind)girl you dumped your babe for and finally married could be your headache tomorrow in ur marriage... it is well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by vicfy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:
I'm not talking about teenage romance but the type you go into when you are in your 20s or older.

Often times ladies play the victim card and they try to always present the guy as a heart breaker but the truth is that most guys who end up as dedicated lovers never planned that from the beginning but along the line,they found a reason to hold on to that lady...

So in most cases,if a man dates you for at least a year and finds no reason to hold on to you then you need to check yourself and ask why..

Don't get it twisted,this is not about a guy cheating on you but a guy outrightly dumping you for another lady. ..

In my opinion,most guys will never dump a lady who can prove to them that she is Worth having.

Don't know if this makes sense.
You spoke my mind brother....my girl of 1yr n two months played stupid last weekend. She was billed to go back to school on monday, so i bought her some provisions which i handed over to her last week just to add to whatever her parents gave her. I hoped to impress her n make our last meeting memorable. So, i cooked (something i hardly do) n kept some money 4 her, as she told me she was coming over. Later in d day, she called to inform me dt she'll be coming wt a frnd n i said NO WORRIES. Only 4 her to text me later dt d frnd held her up somewhere bt she'll still come. I waited in vain n had to call her line, bt she wouldn't answer. I later discovered dt she went on a double date with her frnd, got drunk, den went straight home. The following day, she didn't show up untill evening. That was when she came pleading dt she came back late n was so weak, so she went straight home. I asked if she wasn't going back to school as she told me, bt she said dt she needed to see me first. I told her dt i have a meeting by 5pm, n i had to go. So, i locked my door n left her sitting by the corridor. She later called twice n dropped offline messages, bt i haven't responded. I guess she still thinks its one of those days when i get angry n later come back. I just pray i find someone better

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Toks2008:

I agree to a quick extablishment of a logic institution cos you will be the first enrollee.

Dumping a lady is different from parting ways based on genotypic factor or relocation.
Can you explain the difference please?
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
zezebabyxoxo:
Whilst taking his time, he should look inwards and check himself. It should not always be about creating threads on what women lack and how dumb they are while placing himself on a pedestal insulting people that disagree and claiming sapiosexual. That word has become so cliché. Lol. If he was so perfect he won't be divorced and single at over 40. Humble yourself and get your sh!t together. With the right attitude and prayers the right one will come and stay. Male or female. Don't make this a man vs woman thread. It's getting tiring abeg.

You go just die on top my matter whilst I continue living my life...nah you know who be divorcee. ..continue to rant and I'm enjoying every bit of it.

If I were you I will dwell on the message in the write up and stop being an aproko...Adviser
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
AZeD1:

Can you explain the difference please?

Habba!

To dump is what it is...dump without any strong external reason.
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

Oh yea she's got some attitudes. I actually know she is loyal and doesn't cheat though. But she seems not to be as committed as i am to the relationship. She doesn't call often or send messages. Most times lately, i do the talking first before her. We both might be online on Whatsapp and she wouldn't say a thin until i do that. I believe she loves me actually but i cant continue being the one doing the most. You can imagine having a partner who doesn't call or keep in touch with you whereas some other dude keeps in touch with you more often than your so called partner. Thats exactly whats goin on now. Theres this lady who calls and messages me every moment just to know how i am doing while babe doesn't do that often.
probably another is keeping her attention
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Diso60090(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
So I shud check myself because of a nigga when there are millions of other niggas that will appreciate me and all I have a offer.

Rubbish.

I think you should check yourself, Why you jump from one lady to another like a bag of flies.

All my single ladies
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

Habba!

To dump is what it is...dump without any strong external reason.

I'm sorry can you point me to were you found that definition?

Also you do realise "strong external reason" is relative?

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Oga Toks2008, but what if it's the other way round and the guy gets dumped. undecided

Cos of his character, what then happens?

4 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by AZeD1(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2018
alexialin:
Oga Toks, but what if it's the other way round and the guy gets dumped. undecided

Nice question.

@Toks

What happens if she dumps the guy after a year?

3 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by KinzyeWriter(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

If you need to ask this type of question based on the topic...it should be "Which girl did you dump?" sugomu

Apparently it is lack of sense that will probably make guys dump you in months...no pun intended but judging from your comments.

Itz been long I hear that grin
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2018
JennieCutie4U:

oga, in most cases, the guys r the ones that really need to check themselves... I don't totally agree with you that something is wrong with a girl if a guy dates d girl for a year and dumps her afterwards...all through the one year, they've been good together, he didn't find reason(s) to break up with her until after one year( and am sure he must have drilled her morally, physically, spiritually, SEXually, emotionally, domestically and what have you...) until all of a sudden, one year after, after he must have thought of the stupid need to have a taste of another soup, and having the useless notion that a man can change and use women like wrapper anytime and anyhow they want, they go ahead and discharge the poor girl like waste bin...(chei! umu Nwaanyi don suffer Sha) and move on with their lives like nothing ever happened. Guys need to check themselves too...
Though I know some ladies or girls have their issues too when it comes to relationship; with the attitudes, characters and all... but you people shouldn't always make it seem like it's always the girls' problem or fault...guys still have their own pool of faults or problems too! No one is perfect! Everybody has their imperfections which they work on everyday.
Even that cool heaven sent(for your mind)girl you dumped your babe for and finally married could be your headache tomorrow in ur marriage... it is well

You are helping the ladies to raise vital points and let me explain this fact to you...

First I wrote mist times meaning not in all cases.

Secondly I want you to know that most ladies know a kiss and tell from a responsible guy but they tend to gravitate towards the bad guy so they still need to check themselves and work on their penchant for choosing bad guys

As I wrote,I purposely left the writeup open with the hope that ladies of sound intellect will point to them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by KushLyon(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

gbam! exactly why I dumped my girl early this year..... complains if I didn't call her, but home girl haven't picked up the phone to call me once, A one sided relationship is a killer, a hell lot of things are wrong with the relationship and I got tired of fixing it everytime....I just left without saying anything....now she's playing the victim card, going on about how I broke her heart and other crap....abeg it's every aboki to his kettle now, this Israelite has crossed the red sea and ain't going back to Egypt

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Toks2008(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2018
alexialin:
Oga Toks2008, but what if it's the other way round and the guy gets dumped. undecided

In a sane world,no woman can claim to dump a man after she has offered her body to him so your question is flawed...My opinion

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

If you need to ask this type of question based on the topic...it should be "Which girl did you dump?" sugomu

Apparently it is lack of sense that will probably make guys dump you in months...no pun intended but judging from your comments.

Nairalanders don't tolerate BS in this Buhari times grin
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2018
zezebabyxoxo:
It's so funny how Toks drops thread after thread on how women should behave in a relationship and how we must turn a blind eye to cheating. Little wonder he's still single at over 40. Lol. You should check yourself for still being single at your age. Uncle keep on compiling your list and dumping ladies, your mates' children are in Secondary school lol.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 09, 2018
zezebabyxoxo:
It's so funny how Toks drops thread after thread on how women should behave in a relationship and how we must turn a blind eye to cheating. Little wonder he's still single at over 40. Lol. You should check yourself for still being single at your age. Uncle keep on compiling your list and dumping ladies, your mates' children are in Secondary school lol.

2 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Israeljones(m): 12:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Rozaytee:
men are dumber
aunty i am not here to trade words with you or anyone... if u have a case to prove create ur own thread...
just stated my own opinion..thanks u can now pass
Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 09, 2018
Toks2008:

In a sane world,no woman can claim to dump a man after she has offered her body to him so your question is flawed...My opinion

So which means, if she had not offered her body but they are dating with abstinence involved, that means if she dumps him, the question is no longer flawed?

U see? That's why I always tell ladies, don't quickly fucvk a guy because u accept his wooing. Date, watch him, test his character for like 6months before fucvking him.

But most guys know, their character is questionable, so they quickly want to like fucvk sharp sharp before all eyes clear.

Can u imagine?

Tok2008 said my question is flawed because the guy had drilled her Pussyyy in all ramifications. So she can't dump him

U make me laugh grin

10 Likes

Re: If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 09, 2018
biacan:
He's very old I've seen him before..... looking so unkept shocked
In case you don't know he's presently having issues with his neighbour on why he's yet to be married....they are suspecting him to be gay because of the way guys visit him fact...... ask him he knows I'm saying the truth cool
Radio without antenna. Transmitting live from space.. i throwey nyash for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mom Cries Out After She Found Her Body Photoshopped In Another Lady's Face / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.