Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? (5114 Views)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by bjayx: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Faithful ngwanu... Just think of her as U think of Urself till she's caught. Everybody na thief o

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Peachess:
No offence OP, but you sound kind of insecure tho. Ladies are faithful when they're in love. . But distance makes people fall out love tho. And the same thing happens when you're too clingy.
THANK YOU
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Andracarles: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
OP, is like ur a very funny man. U r still doing " men's case is different, meaning you can cheat on her but you want to monitor her pass her papa. Is like dis money search that occupies other graduates is not on your mind. Stay there and monitor till she graduates and brings you IV to her wedding to a man that is not broke, and is too busy to monitor her. Mtcheew. Nonsense and faithful.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
THANK YOU
yes I believe there are still faithful girls out there though very rare may be like 2 out of every 100. the truth is majority of Nigerian girls lack the intellectual capability to be faithful, engage them in a conversation u would find out that their heads are empty. Note: am not in any way trying to insult the female folks but what I stated is the obvious fact.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Deckline(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Greene66:
Yes
But
Can a man be faithful to one woman?
Yes But Are you sure a woman can really be faithful to one man?
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
then we can agree women are cheats by nature ..

Cc: lalanice
your type will stay single even with a partner. There are no cheats by nature, cheating is a choice be it a man or woman
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 8:37am On Feb 10, 2018
biafraisdead:

yes I believe there are still faithful girls out there though very rare may be like 2 out of every 100. the truth is majority of Nigerian girls lack the intellectual capability to be faithful, engage them in a conversation u would find out that their heads are empty. Note: am not in any way trying to insult the female folks but what I stated is the obvious fact.
"intellectual capability to be faithful"? cheesy please! Why are the dumb ones quick to call others dumb

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 8:47am On Feb 10, 2018
lalanice:
intellectual capability to be faithful? cheesy please! Why are the dumb ones quick to call others dumb
I didn't refer to anyone as dumb, but what I said is the obvious truth most Nigerian girls are not productive. if u like u insult me but it doesn't change the fact that u are very dumb and unproductive.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
biafraisdead:

I didn't refer to anyone as dumb, but what I said is the obvious truth most Nigerian girls are not productive. if u like u insult me but it doesn't change the fact that all the female in my family are dumb and unproductive.
how sad cry

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 8:49am On Feb 10, 2018
lalanice:
your type will stay single even with a partner. There are no cheats by nature, cheating is a choice be it a man or woman
in ur mind u think u are sensible?
relationship counsellor.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2018
lalanice:
how sad cry
I am too intelligent to join issues with u, so go to hell. don't quote me again cos I will not dignify u with a response.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 10, 2018
She's OK with the fact that you have a CCTV monitoring her? The fact that she believed and accepted says a lot. You shouldn't be with someone you don't trust
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2018
biafraisdead:

YEAH RIGHT
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
She's OK with the fact that you have a CCTV monitoring her? The fact that she believed and accepted says a lot. You shouldn't be with someone you don't trust
COME AGAIN PLS.I DON'T THINK I UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 10, 2018
mespusinglez:
COME AGAIN PLS.I DON'T THINK I UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO SAY
Its alright bro, not everyone can have a high quotient. Be proud of who you are
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2018
UltraMax:
Its alright bro, not everyone can have a high quotient. Be proud of who you are
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! INDIRECT INSULT THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by luminouz(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2018
dingbang:
Only if the man is giving her proper sex.
Lolll

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by dingbang(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2018
luminouz:

Lolll
get behind me
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by duduade: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Yes a lady can...
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
biafraisdead:

in my mind i know I am dumb
But hopefully I will have sense one day.
that's good to know

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Yes..
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
lalanice:
that's good to know
hun! ur Toto stinks, are u sure u've had ur bathe today? dirty prostitute. ordinarily I shouldn't have responded to ur dumb response but I just wanted to call on ur attention on that rotten bore hole between ur dirty thighs cos the stench from it can make one develop nose cancer. Oya go bathe and fucck off; make sure u add one bottle of izal in ur water to counter the odour. pig
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 4:25am On Feb 11, 2018
biafraisdead:

All the females in my family Toto stinks, I'm not sure they've ever had their bath. They are dirty prostitute. ordinarily no one should be responding to my dumb mentions but you keep trying to help me come to my senses. But I'm really just a kid that'd never grow and I wish people don't give up on me so easy but I live one stinky life and I only try to get attention online. Please don't ignore me or I'll die as I have no life or attention offline. I cant stop replying you as I need the attention. I'm a pig
SMH
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Olalan(m): 5:26am On Feb 11, 2018
Yes, a woman can be faithful. But truth is they are rare to find this days, they hide under the tag of not wanting to put their eggs in one basket or we are not yet married to cheat on their lover
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by pataku007(m): 6:38am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
I THOUGHT OF THAT...BUT IF YOU FOLLOW THE STORY WELL YOU WILL SEE THAT I HAVE STOP IT....SHE IS NOW THE ONE CALLING TO REPORT HERSELF
bro d best tin is to get all d negative tots off ur mind nd try to trust her...if she isn't gonna cheat she won't,,if she will she will even with all d cctvs in the world stationed above her head!
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by stuffs4me(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2018
Greene66:

Who would cheat would cheat...

Who would be faithful would be faithful.

There is no arrangement or technology or logic about it.. It's all about choice and personality.

Men cheat more than women but society have found a way to create a fuss over women cheating.

Can you show us evidence to support your bogus statement.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 7:48am On Feb 11, 2018
pataku007:
bro d best tin is to get all d negative tots off ur mind nd try to trust her...if she isn't gonna cheat she won't,,if she will she will even with all d cctvs in the world stationed above her head!
THANK YOU
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Kobicove(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Why are you constantly monitoring a lady who is not even married to you?
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! INDIRECT INSULT THANK YOU

grin grin grin cheesy

I like the way you took that response grin
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2018
it seems you're desperate, why are you monitoring the babe like that, be careful so you don't lose her. and to your question, it depends on the guy a woman is dating, if you behave well she might not cheat on you. the ball is in your court.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2018
elyna:
it seems you're desperate, why are you monitoring the babe like that, be careful so you don't lose her. and to your question, it depends on the guy a woman is dating, if you behave well she might not cheat on you. the ball is in your court.
THANK YOU
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 10:44am On Feb 11, 2018
lalanice:
SMH
e pain am die. So how are u today? don't take it personal ok, I was only stating the obvious(about ur toto). Have u had something today? be mindful of what u eat cos it also affects the overall health of a Toto. stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In This Situation, What Will You Do? / 11 Things Nigerian Girls/women Love Besides Money / Cardinal Rules To Follow If You Must Cheat On Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.