Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? (5113 Views)

MEN!! Understand That NO WOMAN Really Cares About You!! Know This Now!! (photos) / Oath Taking A Way To Be Faithful To Your Partner? / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 10:49am On Feb 11, 2018
biafraisdead:

e pain am die. So how are u today? don't take it personal ok, I was only stating the obvious(about ur toto). Have u had something today? be mindful of what u eat cos it also affects the overall health of a Toto. stay blessed.
GUY EASY NA....E DON DO....TODAY NA SUNDAY O
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2018
biafraisdead:

Hi its me again begging for your attention as usual. I don't know if my condition has improved? don't take it personal ok, i really like getting ur attention ( and I was just stating the obvious about my family). I haven't taking my drugs today, because I had been advised to mind what I eat for the sake of my mental health and I can't afford the right food. stay blessed.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
lalanice:
Lol! u no go kill me with grammar and wrong punctuations, Olodo u see u just proved me right.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by lalanice(f): 4:14am On Feb 12, 2018
biafraisdead:

Lol! We can both agree i am the dumbest being that lives and I don't deserve any better in life. Please forgive me cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by biafraisdead(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2018
[quote author=lalanice post=64989290][/quote]
I pity the animals that gave birth to this thing for they gave birth to a dumb prostitute that is so hopeless, worthless, foolish and above all demented; any way what good is expected from the offspring of a drunkard and a bitch? No wonder the prostitute u call a mother can no longer walk well cos of the injury she sustained due to excessive fuccking from her clients.
Re: Can A Woman Really Be Faithful To One Man? by mespusinglez(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2018
biafraisdead:

I pity the animals that gave birth to this thing for they gave birth to a dumb prostitute that is so hopeless, worthless, foolish and above all demented; any way what good is expected from the offspring of a drunkard and a bitch? No wonder the prostitute u call a mother can no longer walk well cos of the injury she sustained due to excessive fuccking from her clients.
Get Off My Thread You RETARD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Confronts Husband's Side Chick For Having Anal Sex With Him (video / Wahala: My Adventurous Trip To Yola And Back (pic) / Men Do Y’all Enjoy This?? Getting Your Nipples Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.