Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. (16082 Views)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by DocHMD: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:

You repeating same write-up is aiming to combat.

I come in peace my friend.

Now that you come in peace. We Igbo Biafrans also extend a hand of peace.

Peace for peaceful. War for troublesome ones. Biri kam Biri have always been our ideology right from the time of our ancestors.

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:

Nobody asked for a gang-up.

Read your thread title.

You sure got the spanking you deserved for such divisiveness.

ClumsyFlimsy:
[s][/s]
Trash!
You have shown the world that you are a fucking hypocrite
When innocent unarmed protesters in the South East were gruesomely murdered; you vermins rejoiced and even when this animalistic Fulani gunmen murdered people in Enugu; u bitch as niggers made fun if Igbos
And your ancestors collectively waged war against our people and killed a lot of our people and you lots are still proud and happy about it.
Karma is a bitch
May more befall you and yours cheesy

Disappointingly for you, nothing has befallen me or my people, I'm just amazed that you could all be as soulless, wicked, callous and satanic as the killer vampire herdsmen.

If you're trying to get even with M/belters, you have a long way to go because you're nowhere close to your 3 million+ target.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by InfiniteLoopx: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Who ever opend this useless thread is a fool. Igbos have made it clear time without number, our goal is to get out of this contraption. If push come to sholve, our best bet will be regional politics, with the focus on getting a restructured system that is favorable to our region politically and economically.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Read your thread title.

You sure got the spanking you deserved for such divisiveness.

Disappointingly for you, nothing has befallen me or my people, I'm just amazed that you could all be as soulless, wicked, callous and satanic as the killer vampire herdsmen.

If you're trying to get even with M/belters, you have a long way to go because you're nowhere close to your 3 million+ target.

"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards. When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Governor Ortom
----------------------------------------------------

Karma is a bitch...it is getting there...May be you can stop it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by BiafraIShere(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:

My brother, these are the issues we should be talking about. Nigeria is evolving and we should be at the point of downplaying tribal politics.
Still evolving after almost 60 years shocked shocked My bro Nigeria is a lost cause, the country will continue going down till it implodes on our faces. We all have seen the bigger picture, Nigeria is a mistake that should have been avoided from happening. I always shiver to imagine how the country will be in the years ahead if nothing drastic is done now. We have to save the future generations from the misery and hopelessness we are currently passing through.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngokafor(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Now I see that you Ibos are just as evil as the killer herdsmen and will do even worse if you had the chance and the balls to attack Benue/Taraba/Plateau people in fulfillment of your bitter vendetta against them.

No wonder Omenkalives, Kyase et al. have never been fooled by your fake empathy from the East. It's all politics geared at using the middlebelt to remove APC which Ibos hate. I feel sorry for middle belters that are being fooled into believing they have allies in the East, not knowing easterners are rejoicing as middle belters are being slaughtered by the rampaging killer herdsmen.

Blablabla!!..imagine a fulani herdsman like you talking about 'vendetta and evil'....Unfortunately for you,your murderous rampage in the Middle-belt has opened their eyes on the evil agendas of arewa and fulanis...You and your fulani kith and kins are the no 1 enemy to every sane person South of Nigeria and thats not gonna change any time soon.

You and your Benue-wanna-bes can keep licking each others anuses...but in reality,Most benue indigenes are now wiser..ask around instead of following some benue charlatans around like flies to faeces.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Lipscomb(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided you far away to be Yoruba even your intonation say it all.
bakynes:
I am Afonja as rightly termed by Igbos and I support the need for both Major ethnic group in the South to work together to take our destinies away from these Born to rule Hausa-Fulani. But before any peace pact can be drawn on Nairaland, Igbos most refrain from calling Lagos "a no man's land". We agree all Nigerians have contributed to the Developement of Lagos but it is still our ancestral land that has had huge advantage over any state in Nigeria by virtue of the early Portuguese traders and the British colonialist.

I campaigned in my own little way for Buhari in 2015 as I also campaigned for GEJ in 2011 and now I support the removal of Buhari by the use of our votes.

Igbos must understand that many Yorubas did not vote out GEJ because he favoured Igbos more, we simply voted him out because of how he allowed Corruption to fester in his Govt. So it was never a mistake voting out GEJ and now we must also vote out Buhari in 2019.

The only way we can salvage our destinies away from the Northern Oligarchy is only if these two major tribes to work hand in hand together especially the Yoruba Christians and Liberal Yoruba Muslims.

Even as a Yoruba man I know we have some Extremist Yoruba Muslims who always support the North over their tribes men but these extremist Yorubas are few in Numbers compared to the Yoruba Christians and Liberal Yoruba Muslim.

Yorubas,Igbos,SS minorities and non muslim minorities of the Middle Belt can work together to overturn the core North's dominance.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
bakynes:

This is where the problem lies, it's not as if we Yorubas love Igbos so much too but you cannot defeat the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy alone. Likewise Yoruba people cannot do it alone. You know they have the numbers in term of population if it comes to War,their kinsmen from Niger and Chad will defeat you in War and well as their dominance in determining our Political destiny. The only way to defeat them is to come together if not, we will all have to continue with their dominance in Nigeria.

There is nothing wrong if two oppressed come together to defeat their oppressors. Knowing fully well one Oppressed cannot alone defeat his oppressor.
Make una stop all this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngozi123(f): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
bakynes:

This is where the problem lies, it's not as if we Yorubas love Igbos so much too but you cannot defeat the Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy alone. Likewise Yoruba people cannot do it alone. You know they have the numbers in term of population if it comes to War,their kinsmen from Niger and Chad will defeat you in War and well as their dominance in determining our Political destiny. The only way to defeat them is to come together if not, we will all have to continue with their dominance in Nigeria.

There is nothing wrong if two oppressed come together to defeat their oppressors. Knowing fully well one Oppressed cannot alone defeat his oppressor.

Why didn't you people listen to us when we were preaching this exact speech to you before the 2015 elections? I was among the posters who was trying to preach about southern unity but instead of being encouraged by my southern brethren in the West, I was accused of being a Tanoid- whatever that means undecided.

It's too late now, you guys have shown your hand too early undecided.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided you far away to be Yoruba even your intonation say it all.
Both of them are not Yoruba, The op said he is efik. No sane yoruba will write that poo. We do not want any unity with any human eating people.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ngokafor:

Blablabla!!..imagine a fulani herdsman like you talking about 'vendetta and evil'....Unfortunately for you,your murderous rampage in the Middle-belt has opened their eyes on the evil agendas of arewa and fulanis...You and your fulani kith and kins are the no 1 enemy to every sane person South of Nigeria and thats not gonna change any time soon.

You and your Benue-wanna-bes can keep licking each others anuses...but in reality,Most benue indigenes are now wiser..ask around instead of following some benue charlans around like flies to faeces.
I want you to know this, we know out true friends and we know who is using politics with the killings.
so please keep sh## if you know nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ngokafor:

You and your Benue-wanna-bes can keep licking each others anuses...but in reality,Most benue indigenes are now wiser..ask around instead of following some benue charlans around like flies to faeces.

Weda they are wise or not is their cup of tea. To me they are absolutely NOTHING as far as Nigeria and Fulani is concerned. The word Nigeria is now a metaphorical term to mean Fulani, and so they are just wasting their time. They are a conquered territory. They will soon realize what hit them. *straight face*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Odkosh:
Both of them are not Yoruba, The op said he is efik. No sane yoruba will write that poo. We do not want any unity with any human eating people.

Human eating people?? A role your fathers have taking over away from us? Now you eat both the living and the dead. Yeye dey smell.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Akuko ifo! undecided undecided
Buhari that refused to go there is now Saint Gabriel.
Hypocrites. Nigeria on its own is a very wicked and worthless country. The constitution alone is a wicked document filled with demonic schemes to subdue, oppress and subjugate. Listen feller, Nigeria will be consumed by you and your likes and not igbos. You guys will turn that sword to yourselves and drink your own blood. It's already happening. Worthless lots!

Even without visiting Benue (which I condemn), Buhari is 100x more humane than you because he has never expressed raw joy and celebration that middle belters are being slaughtered, like your sicccck mind shamelessly and callously did on this thread.

You'd better get a handle on your frustration and bitterness before you totally run mad.

Stingman:

Karma is a bitch...it is getting there...May be you can stop it.

QuotaSystem:

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngozi123(f): 2:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

You still do not get it.

We don't work with betrayals.

Once beaten twice shy.

Exactly. It's better to work alone than to risk working with people who could betray you at the turn of a hat

12 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

It's already befalling them sister. It's now happening in Edo. I watched a video of them complaining about herdsmen and crying the other day. They will feel the pain. Every tribe that worked against the BIAFRA will feel it. To hell with the presidency!!! Fuccck any igbo man that tries it. I rather vote other southerners.

The other day my father was saying a retired Edo ex military old man while drinking was confessing that during the war, any igbo lady that refuses to sleep with him, he put a gun on her vagina then shoots her to death.Edo man ooo. My father being an igbo man came home that day shaking his head. He told us this in December and I wonder what will make an old military man reveal such during an Estate meeting amongst other residents during refreshment . This people will pay for their crimes.

I have no remorse whatsoever for them. No pretence.
They will surely pay all them

The North is already paying for their crimes by hundred fold Boko Haram is killing them like goats

Fulani herdsmen are having a field day with middle belt and North Central

South West is also paying their own

But it's not yet over more awaits them

All for them go collect

We shall watch them kill themselves

and it's high time we Igbos respect ourselves and know that people like Edo and ikwerre and some other Niger Delta people even hate us more than the Hausas. The biafrans should be solely an Igbo struggle and any other tribe that wants to join might be welcome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Even without visiting Benue (which I condemn), Buhari is 100x more humane than you because he has never expressed raw joy and celebration that middle belters are being slaughtered, like your sicccck mind shamelessly and callously did on this thread.

You'd better get a handle on your frustration and bitterness before you totally run mad.

Who is targeting and killing the middle belt people?

You are the real sick person here. You should know where to take your frustration.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
mcquin:

Not everyone that voted against Jonathan is Yoruba. I wonder why every argument on Nairaland is reduce do Igbo/Yoruba war.

I concede. We made error in voting Buhari. What more do you want than a person acknowledging his mistake. It was a mistake however made in good fate as Jonathan wasn't the best for Nigeria.
[/s]No error in voting buhari, and they will still vote him again if they wish. Stop bringing yoruba here. What benefit do you get from janathan or anybody, even obasanjo. The yorubas vote for who they wish not who any other wish. Mind that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Odkosh:
[s][/s]No error in voting buhari, and they will still vote him again if they wish. Stop bringing yoruba here. What benefit do you get from janathan or anybody, even obasanjo. The yorubas vote for who they wish not who any other wish. Mind that.

I remember some big mouths shouting that some people are politically naive as the put all their votes in one basket..?

People really have short memory...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ngokafor:

[s]Blablabla!!..imagine a fulani herdsman like you talking about 'vendetta and evil'....Unfortunately for you,your murderous rampage in the Middle-belt has opened their eyes on the evil agendas of arewa and fulanis...You and your fulani kith and kins are the no 1 enemy to every sane person South of Nigeria and thats not gonna change any time soon.

You and your Benue-wanna-bes can keep licking each others anuses...but in reality,Most benue indigenes are now wiser..ask around instead of following some benue charlans around like flies to faeces.[/s]

Kyase:
I want you to know this, we know out true friends and we know who is using politics with the killings.

#NuffSaid
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngokafor(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:

I pray fulani herdsmen falls more you lots then....its your funeral

6 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

They will surely pay all them

The North is already paying for their crimes by hundred fold Boko Haram is killing them like goats

Fulani herdsmen are having a field day with middle belt and North Central

South West is also paying their own

But it's not yet over more awaits them

All for them go collect

We shall watch them kill themselves

and it's high time we Igbos respect ourselves and know that people like Edo and ikwerre and some other Niger Delta people even hate us more than the Hausas. The biafrans should be solely an Igbo struggle and any other tribe that wants to join might be welcome

You are correct. Edo especially northern edo are same with Benues, they love the oligarchists.
Oh yes they are paying. There's is a reason this country isn't burning already.God just has away of making things seems difficult but on a greater course. By the time they suffer well enough from the bloodbath in their lands, na them go use knife divide the country like bread grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:
The reason for this thread has since been defeated. We are repeating the exact same thing the thread seeks to cure.

Nairaland shouldn't just be about Igbo/Yoruba hate. Not everyone that voted against Jonathan is wrong. If you read through my write-up, I stated that I am Efik and same can be tested. There are persons scattered across the country who supported Buhari other than the Yorubas.

I concede Buhari isn't right now the best choice, but many of us were left with no choice. Now if we decide to go on hating and do not make the choice of working together, we all will have ourselves to blame, and no one should then lay the blame at the feet of any one tribe.
We are yoruba, we are not interested in dealing with those that feast of human flesh. Simple.. No to southern unity.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ngokafor:

I pray fulani herdsmen falls more you lots then....its your funeral

Nne pray ke?
No prayers is needed. The blood of the innocent buried in marked and unmarked graves are fighting. Karma is a Bitźch!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngokafor(f): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Weda they are wise or not is their cup of tea. To me they are absolutely NOTHING as far as Nigeria and Fulani is concerned. The word Nigeria is now a metaphorical term to mean Fulani, and so they are just wasting their time. They are a conquered territory. They will soon realize what hit them. *straight face*

Its their business actually..its the hypocritical rants from that fulani dude called quotasystem that got me baffled thats all.

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngozi123(f): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Now I see that you Ibos are just as evil as the killer herdsmen and will do even worse if you had the chance and the balls to attack Benue/Taraba/Plateau people in fulfillment of your bitter vendetta against them.

No wonder Omenkalives, Kyase et al. have never been fooled by your fake empathy from the East. It's all politics geared at using the middlebelt to remove APC which Ibos hate. I feel sorry for middle belters that are being fooled into believing they have allies in the East, not knowing easterners are rejoicing as middle belters are being slaughtered by the rampaging killer herdsmen.

I don't see anyone rejoicing here. There's no need to be hyperbolic here undecided.

12 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngokafor(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

Who is targeting and killing the middle belt people?

You are the real sick person here. You should know where to take your frustration.

Imagine a fulani herdsman whose sibling are painting the entire country red with human blood talking crap...ask him how many times he or his fellow wicked northerners condemned the benue killings by his kith and kins and watch him spin another lie.

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by DocHMD: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:

Then stop lamenting and go and continue burying the rotten carcases of your people killed by your Fulani overlords whom you've sworn to keep licking their skinny asses.

7 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Human eating people?? A role your fathers have taking over away from us? Now you eat both the living and the dead. Yeye dey smell.
Oga shut your blood sucking mouth. Do yoj think you can feast on my flesh. You are wasting your energy. Tell your fathers n your people that my flesh is not available. I repeat, we do not want any unity with human eating race. Awon eyan clifford orji.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Lipscomb(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Oh yeah they should continue disguise.
Odkosh:

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ngokafor:

Its their business actually..its the hypocritical rants from that fulani dude called quotasystem that got me baffled thats all.

Lol. I lived in the North for some time.Fulani folks are majorly hypocrites and just power hungry. You dare not insult their politicians there if you're a, southerner.

I saw all his quotes, it's only aimed at keeping the MB here and YORUBA esp Muslims from derailing from nothernization of Nigeria.Him know say igbos no send them na. We are too stubborn to be "cowed "

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by LZAA: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:
The reason for this thread has since been defeated. We are repeating the exact same thing the thread seeks to cure.

Nairaland shouldn't just be about Igbo/Yoruba hate. Not everyone that voted against Jonathan is wrong. If you read through my write-up, I stated that I am Efik and same can be tested. There are persons scattered across the country who supported Buhari other than the Yorubas.

I concede Buhari isn't right now the best choice, but many of us were left with no choice. Now if we decide to go on hating and do not make the choice of working together, we all will have ourselves to blame, and no one should then lay the blame at the feet of any one tribe.
why cant u ppl stop claiming to be other tribes and say u are yoruba?
efik my bootlace even inec confirmed gej swept thru SS and SE in 2015
dont even bring up 2011 cuz d whole nigeria loved jonathan cuz of d circumstances that brought him to power and ppl wia naming their kids goodluck ffs.
as my brothers rightly said una use una hands wreck any southern unity hope wen igbos were being insulted up and down bcuz of election.heck una applaud d 5% statement

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS) / 72% of Nigerians not willing to pay for national ID renewal – NOIPolls / Simon Achuba Impeachment: Kogi Lawmakers In A Bribery Scandal - Observerstimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.