Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. (16070 Views)

Igbo Coalition Groups Meet In Enugu, Fault FG For Branding IPOB As Terrorists. / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

May the relationship continues but don't step your feet into our land as a Refugee escaping Fulani Terrorists.
Irony, I can't even count the number of refugees from the east are coming down north.
I won't come there, if no be to come marry, nysc or do business.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
kabrud:

Am sure you know very well he is nowhere close to the yeast yet you say he should leave the yeast and move to sokoto. Things like this are what igbos are well known for, self delusion. They know it is not true but they hold it very tight just the way they hold bmc, repeat it every minute and it is now true. Continue chasing shadows, we are watching. grin
kikikiki

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

That one is inevitable bro. Safe this, post. Time will come when Benue people will look for land to plant three yams and they won't see. Time will come when they run and will be scattered. They will cry and feel the bitterness and pains of loss. Food basket of the nation abi?? They will feel what it means to be haunted, killed, cornered, and buried in mass graves. We will set up refugees camp, only then we may heal together.

You are right.

Tivs Refugees in the East will finally apologize and surrender to the Biafrans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by EternalTruths: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kyase:
Irony, I can't even count the number of refugees from the east are coming down north.
I won't come there, if no be to come marry, nysc or do business.

Lol

Benue is the State under Fulani jackboots and swords.

You guys will apologize to the Igbos or face extinction in the hands of Fulani Terrorists.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Hahahaha
Ori da fu iyala iyeeee!!!
Omo ale jati jati!!

Useless bastardized from a thousand fathers. You can imagine a slag from the Republican states of skull mining from the living and dead pointing at igbos. We have long sailed away from the barbaric acts long time. We leave such filths for specimens like you folks. Lovers of rotten flesh! Lovers of incest! Lovers of grave yard digging and human part excavators!

Oloshi! Aranko!!
See crying. shocked so you know you eat humans. Case closed. Spit. I repeat, my flesh is not available. Akun omo. Akindanidani. Go and eat your flesh, i am not available. Spit.

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

LMAO

Their yams can be turned into bombs with the help of Yoruba juju

It's possible ooooo. Wish them Good luck and peace!

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by LZAA: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

We don't want an ungrateful refugee in our land.
He must be deported to Sokoto.
grin grin he's trying to repent but the sai baba zombiesm runs deep i play the daniel wilson change song for him evry morninggrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Ngozi123(f): 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Nope, I have serially condemned the evil killers on this forum, but you have cheered & celebrated the rampaging herdsmen and mocked their M/belt and SW victims right on this thread.

You have used smileys and emoji's to taunt their grieving kinsmen, and have heartlessly wished for more killing to befall them.

You're alone on your path of shame. But remember, if you're trying to get even with them, you're very far from your 3 million+ target.

Goodbye.

Have you also condemned Adekunle, Murtala Mohammed, Awolowo and co for the calculated murders of innocent civilians in the East and Asaba?

9 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by bakynes(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
jomonic:

You don't need the Igbo for any formal coalition. The Igbo are already standing up to the Hausa/Fulani and have paid dearly doing so. All you need to do is stand up and be counted, then the coalition will form naturally without having to make declarations.
Igbos standing up to Hausa-Fulani you say how? If I may ask, what did you lots do when the herdsmen massacred and raped your women in Enugu, making your Governor to cry and declare fasting and prayer don't tell me you have forgotten?

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Odkosh:
See crying. shocked so you know you eat humans. Case closed. Spit. I repeat, my flesh is not available. Akun omo. Akindanidani. Go and eat your flesh, i am not available. Spit.

Hhhhhhhhoooooo!
People wey dey use human skull drink omi grin grin
No be Yoruba you be?
Even you sef you no safe oooo .Just be careful with your movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Odkosh: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
DocHMD:

There is only one market in the world where human parts are sold, that Jankara market is in yorubaland. Even your kings eat human parts to ascend the throne till today.

Tufia unu!
Let google search and see which tribe it will bring. Deal??
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Kyase(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
EternalTruths:

Lol

Benue is the State under Fulani jackboots and swords.

You guys will apologize to the Igbos or face extinction in the hands of Fulani Terrorists.
yeah been hearing this since 1967

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Nope, I have serially condemned the evil killers on this forum, but you, stingmaster, ngokafor and other Ibos on this thread have cheered & celebrated the rampaging herdsmen and mocked their M/belt and SW victims right on this thread.

You have used smileys and emoji's to taunt their grieving kinsmen, and have heartlessly wished for more killing to befall them.

You're alone on your path of shame. But remember, if you're trying to get even with them, you're very far from your 3 million+ target, and you can never erase your Biafran surrender to their General from history no matter how hard you hate them.

Goodbye.

The joke is on you. Stop killing them if you can. Have a nice day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shawnnn01:

God as forsaken you. It is Amahadioha that will destroy your entire lineage n heritage for opening a thread to plead for unity of Yoruba n Igbo.

It shall never be well with you and your entire household. Ogun kill. You shall never do well till eternity. To all Igbo you all should proceed to hell with any Yoruba that beg you to unity with Yoruba. It shall not be well with your entire tribe.
Bro, I tire. Some jobless nitwits have open countless threads because of 'southern unity', and Yoruba people always reprehend and reject the idea.
I just tire I swear. The thing just weak me. People need to stop bringing this topic to Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Benue still making noise grin grin
Pained animals used for sports by the northerners.
Buhari MUST win. I love to see what befalls Nigerians in the years to come. We all we suffer it, the difference is, we won't be the only victims this time around grin grin.

I bet yams will be the new AK47 undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

The joke is on you.

nkwuocha:

Him know say igbos no send them na. We are too stubborn to be "cowed "

grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Odkosh:
[s][/s]No error in voting buhari, and they will still vote him again if they wish. Stop bringing yoruba here. What benefit do you get from janathan or anybody, even obasanjo. The yorubas vote for who they wish not who any other wish. Mind that.
Thank you jare. Let them keep crying about an electiom that was concluded three years ago. Yoruba will still vote for their preferred candidate.
We no send anybody. All their wailing fall on deaf ears

3 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
oodualover:

Thank you jare. Let them keep crying about an electiom that was concluded three years ago. Yoruba will still vote for their preferred candidate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4354619/herdsmen-attacks-sweep-through-south-west.

Read through the above link and see who is wailing more...

Loser cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
bakynes:

Igbos standing up to Hausa-Fulani you say how? If I may ask, what did you lots do when the herdsmen massacred and raped your women in Enugu, making your Governor to cry and declare fasting and prayer don't tell me you have forgotten?

Because of shortsightedness you unknowingly built up their capacities to the Frankenstein monster they are today. You have no one but yourselves to blame. You should come to terms with that truth.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by LZAA: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
oodualover:

don't u mean ur prefered master? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

grin

I'm not one of those soft hearted emotional igbos.Left for me all I see is a stubborn tribe that refused to be cowed. If Nigerian government is that brave, make the mistake of putting igbos in Aso rock. All we need is to give the military to Ebonyi state igbo boys and watch as your heads are placed on the horns of your cattles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by haffaze777(m): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Guy yen ni problem! embarassed
His problem is special customized from hell

1 Like

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Stingman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vruQsz7a354

Them think say we be Yoruba wet dey wear jazz go fight? Hausa knows who they can't make the mistake with. They know the igbo man are as blood thirsty as they are given the opportunity. They are smart.... But for how long. Time shall tell. Until then I commend their commitment in dealing with their slaves, MB and YORUBA. May oil not leave their bow as they carry out their agender on those ill fated lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by haffaze777(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
mcquin:
Both the Igbos and Yorubas on the forum has resorted to throwing insults at me for calling for peace.

It's alright I give up.

who ask u for stupid peace u re calling for?who even need unity with some vermins? to hell with south unity,we western don't need any unity with anybody

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
For those who still think Yoruba people give a fvck about southern unity, wait and see the pattern of Yoruba votes next year.
If Yoruba vote for Buhari again,
then
"know that we no want 'southern unity'",
else
"we want am".
But I am certain Buhari will triumph in the west/best side. This will also shut the mouth of the mad man called Fani Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by QuotaSystem: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

Left for me all I see is a stubborn tribe that refused to be cowed.

cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Stingman: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

cheesy

I vividly remember living like these guys in the NE, as a child during the war.

Karma is moving around!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by BMedia: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

grin

loooooooooool cheesy cheesy cheesy

awon muddy chestbeaters fc

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by Guestlander: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
nkwuocha:

The herdsmen unfortunately are more deadlier and evil. We wish we can be half as much evil as they are. I guess the Nigerian government knows how evil we can get if the president gets to us. Give us the presidency at your own peril and watch igbos reduce you lots to dust with all the technological advancements we can buy and build. You're wise I must confess to keep Aso rock far away from our reach.... And I pray it continues that way else Nigeria we be gone. Don't underestimate a tribe that can buy and as well build weapons if mass destruction.

As for the MB, they are yet to see nothing. We are not the Fulani killing them so I don't have sympathy for them. The guy you mentioned still supports the blood tasty herdsmen, so why should I feel sorry for his tribe? As far as, I'm concerned I don't feel sorry for a tribe who feels, it's all propaganda. Death to them in their numbers if they so wish!! Who cares!!!

What happened to igbos, in Gboko remains fresh. Infact,i support the extension of the jihad to the MB and benue especially . They will pay dearly for their crimes on BIAFRA, but not from us, but from same tribe they helped to kill us. They will gnash their teeth till the international community interfere just like it happened during the war.

As for the Yorubas, it's already happening. Every score will be settled and this time around we won't lift an ARM to fight. We will watch as you all kill and butcher yourselves to extinction.

You are most likely a child. You don't need ibo president to accomplish all these lofty goals of yours.
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by oodualover: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
haffaze777:

who ask u for stupid peace u re calling for?we even need unity with some vermin? to hell with south unity,we western don't need any unity we anybody

Op, shey you hear from the westerners/Yorubas? We don't want southern unity.
Hope you won't open this type of thread again?
I hope you don't because una just dey make person dey jaded with this same topic all the time
Re: The Yoruba/igbo Coalition. by nkwuocha: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
QuotaSystem:

cheesy

These picture is too plain. Compared to a pregnant woman dissected alive during the war, this picture is just nothing to me. I'd had stay in the water if I was there. Nigerian soldiers are also dying in the North. Last time they killed their kIns in IDP camps. So their stupidity is not one sided if you look at it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Corruption Allegations: In Case FG Has Forgotten These Cases! By Dirisu Yakubu / PDP Governors Meet In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Former President, Buhari, Osinbajo, Gambari Still Listed On State House Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.