Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (51045 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Gpowerstechnlgy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.
My guy improve your skills on socialization, but that doesn't mean you'll have to go down with any girl.
For instance, am 24, am as jovial as a play boy but I've never touched any girl. Not that I can't do it. They come throwing themselves on me often and on but I've decided not to bonk any. It's just a matter of decision, the choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
MY ADVICE IS STAY THAT WAY TILL MARRIAGE. MANY PEOPLE WOULD WANT TO DRAG YOU TO THEIR LEVEL, DON'T FALL FOR IT. REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT ALONE

3 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by gwinaB(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
Splinz:
kiss

Ahem!

Calm down my dear. You see, you need not be nervous or confused or worried about it.

Here is the thing: You are called to be a celibate. Go and fulfill your destiny!

Inugo?

You are mean ooo
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by oloyede90(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
bros no big deal there. I almost graduated before a woman disvirgined me. so chill. u re OK. face d tasks of life ahead first
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Amarabae(f): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Very stupid thread.
I came out of the University a virgin, whether you wanna believe it or not.
Feminism penetrated me deeply that I saw sex in the University days as something derogatory to me as a girl.
I just focused on my books,kept a few no-sex relationship and graduated in flying colors .
Don't understand this hype over sex.
Be careful of stds!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Amarabae(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by JOELIFYO: 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
well ,,its easy, kiss first,press breast while at it,suck nipple after kissing for 2mins, den stop and look at ur dick with a mumu smile on face, she will quickly grab ur dick and piammmm, u r riding on....
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Boomboost(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

First, seek a lady that you can be friends with, as in bestie levels, from church, school, social media, even female cousins.

Understand what females are like, ie how they think (different ideologies, different females), how to read their body language, their ambitions, attitude to money and wealth... I got most of this info from wikihow and Google, but it's best when you act like a naive dude just curious about girls.

Women are flesh, bones and blood, so are men.

Understand that sex is a distraction from the soulful bonding between the two genders, be it friendship-wise or relationship-wise.

Keep yourself for your God first, your wife next as you are His temple bought by the blood, except you want to worship the Demon of lust intentionally ie Asmodeus through engaging in fornication (You can google this).

Ignorance is not bliss. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Omakraid(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
But seriously, you don't need it... You'll cherish yourself more realizing you waited for the right time

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by iamuye(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
freak33:

but you are not fine na

my blooda!!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by clems88(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Op are you OK I never had babe or even thought of any trash until I got to 27 . bera face ur book . before you graduate with HIV

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by hollagokay(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
start drinking with some loud grin
igbozionism:

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys

Stop disvirgin us o.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Mankitbod(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
brother, If u like ur self

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Teeboi56: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Am 27 years old and a virgin like u I don't know how to intervene in dis type of matter
Consult elders for more inquiry
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by DayDreamer05(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

We are in the same boat. But man gat to face studies first. I pray i change someday coz friends of mine are now seeing me as a potential gay which i'm not..

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

I understand you but my mind is already made up. I am going to graduate with a good result but my social life is messed up. trying this out maybe a couple of times won't kill me and I know I will eventually stop because I get bored with things easily.

I am a little obsessed and I know that this is affecting my social life which id very messed up so I need to get done with it and get over my obsession.

It is very unfortunate that I passed through the uni but the uni didn't pass through me.

SO WHY ARE U ASKING US WHEN YOU HAVE UR CONCLUSIONS ALREADY IN MIND
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by taurusdude0(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

my mom is a govt health worker. stole some condoms from her office

U don enter front page na tongue
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Donopsiano(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by taurusdude0(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gpowerstechnlgy:

My guy improve your skills on socialization, but that doesn't mean you'll have to go down with any girl.
For instance, am 24, am as jovial as a play boy but I've never touched any girl. Not that I can't do it. They come throwing themselves on me often and on but I've decided not to bonk any. It's just a matter of decision, the choice is yours.
Oshe baddest I berieve urrrr
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ayookunlee: 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
you don't need help, stop seeking help from people who need help ;Dyou don't need help, stop seeking help from people who need help
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by SmellingAnus(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Subdue ? Are you going to force her to be with you ? undecided wink grin
Lol... If you go through he his entire write-up , he is asking about her he he can subdue a woman .. I only replied him with exactly the same word (subdue) he used... grin

But what he meant was how he can can sleep with a babe that has shown interest in him, unfortunately, he used the word subdue grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by IBvoss(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Op, please don't take any useless advice from these old fashioned posters here. For most of the posts here to actually advice a 21year old full grown adult against having sexual relations with the opposite sex truly baffles me.

Like do you freaking realize this is the 21st century and not the 19th century? Some even go as far as saying that you'll lose focus or be distracted and shit. Mind you, did the op tell you that because he wants relieve his fear of being intimate with the opposite,he isn't responsible,determined and focused with clear goals for himself?

Dude, you are in the spring of youth and you should enjoy life to it's fullest, don't be bothered about to many things. It's okay for you too feel some fear for your first time,if it happens repeatedly that might be an issue but you'll sooner or later get over it. By the way you don't have to force yourself to have sex, if you're ready for it then it will happen.

I'll go ahead and assume,the reason you so badly want to have sex before you convocate is due to the influence of your peers? I'm 19 and also a huge introvert with terrible social skills. I've never dated anyone or had any sort of intimate actions with the opposite sex. I'm usually mocked by my few friends and roommate for being that way. I don't know why most of them have this notion that the university is a basically a haven for sex, with your social life being wasted if you didn't have sex throughout your days in school.

But even so, I don't actually care about what they say, I don't see sex as being all that important, I'm not bothered by it as it isn't among my priorities. Its something I feel will happen when I'm ready for it and that can happen anytime, maybe tomorrow or in two years,or even five! The point is don't feel forced and the need to conform. Have sex when you feel it's time and you're ready,then everything would be okay.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Kingsley10000: 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
OP PLS FACE UR BOOK FOR NOW AND MAKE GOOD RESULT
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by SmellingAnus(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

SUBDUE sounds like Rape.

well done. ..you would end in jail.
hahahhaha did you read the entire write-up? obviously you didn't... He was the one that used that word subdue, I only replied him with the word (subdue) he used.... Although I understand properly that he has no intentions of rape but it was just a wrong choice of word used by him...
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by dvkot(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

honestly this was me some years back, am an introvert too... bla bla bla... one day i got angry and visit a brothel, the asebi was like oga fvck nah, abi u neva fvck b4, i told her i hav and am a oro that am just tired, she should come ontop... honestly it was quite an embarrassing experience for the 5times I went there.
but av stop visiting brothel as i have a girlfriend now.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by computerglobal(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You really want to sleep with a girl before you graduate, what if after sleeping with her and you graduate with HIV-AIDS?

grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by cryptocurrency(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
find the woman you love, talk to her about your fears.. once u do, the fear will fly away.

But bro..face your future. u wont die before your real age to get married
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by laydoh(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
evy800:

Ur mom is a typical example of wat is wrong wit Nigeria
wat z wrong wit r mother? my mum also is a health worker,when i was in skul,i didnt even bother to steal condom from her,she gave me willingly,up to like 3 dozens,when i got back 2 skul,i started selling condom to my goons.she wants the best,doesnt wanna hear touching stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.