Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (51025 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by midehill(m): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys

I am a virgin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by VonTrapp: 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

I understand you but my mind is already made up. I am going to graduate with a good result but my social life is messed up. trying this out maybe a couple of times won't kill me and I know I will eventually stop because I get bored with things easily.

I am a little obsessed and I know that this is affecting my social life which id very messed up so I need to get done with it and get over my obsession.

It is very unfortunate that I passed through the uni but the uni didn't pass through me.
It's clear that you're on a mission to ruin your life, that dude just gave you the best advice anyone could give and you're saying your mind is already made up. I made the same stupid mistake you're about to make and I'm still regretting it now. Prioritize your academic and career success now and in due time, you can have any woman you want. Prioritize women now and you will live to regret it!!!!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Fourwinds: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You really want to sleep with a girl before you graduate, what if after sleeping with her and you graduate with HIV-AIDS?

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
midehill:

I am a virgin
your cap wey don red finish

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Deepsky(m): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
U should thank God that he kept u up2 this stage, premarital sex is a killer, minutes of pleasure ,-----years of regrets , do the calculation. And kindly remember that it is irriversible once it is done.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Fourwinds: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolestofall:
Op loves virgin gals too. R u a virgin?

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by victorazy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Don't worry Conji will teach you how to subdue a woman grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Heineken(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Life's truly funny. When some people wan stop to dey fire, some wan start. Hmmm crazy memories back then. Even me bin fear myself
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by JikanTaalolo: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Remain a virgin till you get married. It is difficult but the best for you and your family.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Lloydfather(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.
I will advice u keep the virginity till u get ur PHD. Then thank me latter.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Fourwinds: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
OP, you are not alone.. I have never had sex with a woman too despite being a graduate.. Each time I want to make advances, I begin to shiver like someone with leprosy cool

Mine is even more terrible than that of the OP cos I can't even stand the sight of boobs

Don't quote me oooo
just take a look at yourself

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
The Yoruba would say 'igba ara la bura ' means 'we do things when time is ripe' ... Op, don't live a fast life and regret it till eternity .

my 2 kobo
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by gidyambi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
This dickhead nigga ain't serious. You come to the public with this nasty problem & expecting us to teach you how to screw a woman. Shithole Nigga of your age are still sucking their Mother's breast and not thinking of punany.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Mckandre(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Everest1989:
Fornication brings untimely death.
pls how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Kingson01(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
op,during my school days,i be confirm bad boy when it comes to bleeping,starting from my yr1 to 500l graduated with 2nd class upper but now i don hang boot coz all na VANITY.....i would advice u not to be engrossed in girls matter but rather concentrate on ur studies.however,it's good to have experience,so go boy and try.you're a man

Baba me hail u oh! dis u lecture na die
u be prof. 4 d matter
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
konji na bastard,i understand the nigga....no advise from me i no go teach you how to do bad thing *winks*
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by JasonBLood: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
judecares1:
[s]my bro
there is no gain having sex with any lady
remember everybody has his own demon in his/her body,d more u sleep with ladies,the more u share in her demons,same as ladies sleeping with various men

kindly thank God for who you are today and focus on something important in life
[/s]
regards
Utter trash!! Do you have any evidence to prove all this hogwash you wrote?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by samopex: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
wetin eyes never see bro, no be you be first na.
I'm clocking 25 this year, graduated last year. A virgin and an introvert. Though my mind is made up till marriage. I'm going into a relationship soon. so what's the big deal bro. Though my University days were helpful in making me more free with this opposite sex. It's your life bro and you decide how you live it. I will advise you to zip up and be focused. Enter into a meaning relationship when you are ready.
concerning your shyness, you have to break free.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ArchMagnate: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Don't worry Conji will teach you how to subdue a woman grin
that one na for brothel ooo
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by macmiral: 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
On your mark set Gooo !!

BA mi Si post Mo fe goaal!!!

I won release Mo fe blowwww!!!

Signed: CDQ olowo 2017
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by thankyouJesus(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

You need to channel your thought to more positive and creative things.. ..
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by nanzozo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

Help you with what? Advice you on how to have sex You are a virgin, good for you, to appreciate that,or join the bandwagon of ashawos.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by sexdoll: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Technically you are suffering from what is known as performance anxiety.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by BaeMercy(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

why?
He Is Right Focus On Your Academics Don't Fornicate Because Others Are Doing It Don't Listen To Peer Pressure Telling You To Have Sex
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by moderate6209: 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
That is the best thing that will ever happen to a lady in this 24th century. Don't follow what other people may say about it, just be yourself and wait for the right person and the right time
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by umuna(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

This guy(Blogger) can lie!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by royalty18: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

I understand you but my mind is already made up. I am going to graduate with a good result but my social life is messed up. trying this out maybe a couple of times won't kill me and I know I will eventually stop because I get bored with things easily.

I am a little obsessed and I know that this is affecting my social life which id very messed up so I need to get done with it and get over my obsession.

It is very unfortunate that I passed through the uni but the uni didn't pass through me.

Nothing is wrong with you, OP.
You are caught up in a desire to do what others are doing.
That something is popular does not mean it is right!
University passing through you is not by testing how to sleep with girls.
In fact it should be your testimony that you came to the campus a virgin and you're leaving same . Not the other way round.
You don't have any physiology or anatomy problems.
When it's the right time and you're ready with your WIFE, it would naturally flow!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Xagaa(m): 7:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Konji neva really worry this boy.

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by phoenix45(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys

You wan use dem do ritual ?

op by the way way you are not alone.

am also a virgin 300l.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by So101: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

lol. my hand no dey that one. no be my destiny be that. But is the fear associated with first time?
jokes wink wink wink wink
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
If you always carry this along with you that men die only once you will overcome your fear
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by adebaba: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Keep it up my dear. Don't listen to worldly advice. Don't be afraid. It's a great and good thing husband cherish to the end of their life. I found my wife virgin and my love for her up till now is bright and great. Be careful, God loves you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#BottleCapCallenge: Ammydebby Opens Bottle With Her Chest / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.