Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (51028 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by x5jakuzzy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You really want to sleep with a girl before you graduate, what if after sleeping with her and you graduate with HIV-AIDS?

ohh my God
why people are like this ?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by kenneth3428(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Getting high always helps to take fear away. A lil alcohol would do the trick.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by coconuthead(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

my mom is a govt health worker. stole some condoms from her office

so in addition to the evil in your mind, you steal too. And Government condoms for that matter.
SMH for u
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Ralphdan(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolestofall:

Op loves virgin gals too. R u a virgin?

Epic bro
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by evy800(f): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
laydoh:
wat z wrong wit r mother? my mum also is a health worker,when i was in skul,i didnt even bother to steal condom from her,she gave me willingly,up to like 3 dozens,when i got back 2 skul,i started selling condom to my goons.she wants the best,doesnt wanna hear touching stories.
Nd she has to steal dem frm work 2 show her liberalism?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by olumide4christ: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.

Bros...you are doing the right thing by remaining a virgin up till this age. That is God's will for you...to remain a virgin until your wedding night.

The only thing you need to do is genuinely give your life to Christ so that you can see remaining a virgin as a good thing & the will of God AND not a burden/problem as you currently see it.

NOTE - I remained a virgin till I got married at the age of 30 yrs...my wife did the same too! My mentor, Pastor Bankole was a virgin until marriage at the age of 36 yrs. So it is possible to remain a virgin till marriage...determine to go that route and God will bless you, Amen!

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by fularm(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.

You better auction it and make big money 15m
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by piagetskinner(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
I wish your parents are reading what you're spilling out...

21year old kid..better face life, before life jam u
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Analysiscorner: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Why do you want to discard the instructions of your parents? It's really great that you are still a virgin at 24. It's not abnormal, but rather the right thing. Stop thinking of having sex with girls before you graduate. It's probably as a result of wrong seeds sown into you by Satan's prisoners, who think they are acting modern.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by jojothaiv(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Reaper99:
Na today oooo... All Chelsea fans go sleep for 2days after barca trash dem.... I predict 3-1 in favour of barca
Noted, but hope say you dey watch am ba..
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by jojothaiv(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

Wehdone ma, we are still observing from the high places na..
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Rukkydelta(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolestofall:

Yes and I don't love guys that are not virgins cheesy
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by mitchelljnr(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
coolestofall:

Question of the year. Most hilarious comment I've read today
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by conscienceman4(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

I understand you but my mind is already made up. I am going to graduate with a good result but my social life is messed up. trying this out maybe a couple of times won't kill me and I know I will eventually stop because I get bored with things easily.

I am a little obsessed and I know that this is affecting my social life which id very messed up so I need to get done with it and get over my obsession.

It is very unfortunate that I passed through the uni but the uni didn't pass through me.
my people say na the leaf wen dey sweet goat na im dey kill am. My boy! You do not know what is in sex and neither will you know what it will destroy in you. You have tried to 400l and you just want to give it up? Because? You don't know what you carry.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by coolestofall(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Yes and I don't love guys that are not virgins cheesy
Cool! I pray u c.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by KushLyon(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asin eh, this one na seduction113
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
you are on brink of losing your glory brother. be prayerful right away so you don't fall into temptation of the devil. always rebuke the thought whenever it comes to your mind. may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I really like your Sarcasm
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Ayjagun(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Osogbo weed grin grin grin
chenzen:

I just saw one guy following a snake, and he was
hailing the snake.... chairman! chairman!! anything
for your guy
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Theophinio(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Reaper99:
Na today oooo... All Chelsea fans go sleep for 2days after barca trash dem.... I predict 3-1 in favour of barca
How market bro Hala THE BLUES
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Sholato242(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
My dear brother, keep the red sperm for your wife. You might make a mistake impregnating someone or contact HIV. FIRST TIMERS always makes mistakes. Keep your virginity, it's never a crime or a curse

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by stevio(m): 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you a virgin gurl cheesy?
Rukkydelta:

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by streamsofjoy(f): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
OMG! Can't believe people are giving advice on how to go about it.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by AmAlbert(m): 12:47am On Feb 21, 2018
chenzen:

I just saw one guy following a snake, and he was
hailing the snake.... chairman! chairman!! anything
for your guy
Kikikikikikikikakakakakakakak madt guy grin grin grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by horia: 1:30am On Feb 21, 2018
igbozionism:

I understand you but my mind is already made up. I am going to graduate with a good result but my social life is messed up. trying this out maybe a couple of times won't kill me and I know I will eventually stop because I get bored with things easily.

I am a little obsessed and I know that this is affecting my social life which id very messed up so I need to get done with it and get over my obsession.

It is very unfortunate that I passed through the uni but the uni didn't pass through me.
would you agree with me that you are getting involved in things that create such kind of obsession? Yes u would? Do you think taking this decision could help your social life? Yes you do? Would it help your social life? No it wouldn't. You see, my dear, some things are not just, normally, okay for some people. So don't do it. Thank me later. It's a good advice. You want help your s-life problems but would end up complicating the whole stuff.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by koolg: 3:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Lol
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by CaptPlanet(m): 3:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Reaper99:
Na today oooo...
All Chelsea fans go sleep for 2days after barca trash dem....
I predict 3-1 in favour of barca

Lol! How market?

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by adigun002(m): 6:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Everest1989:
Fornication brings untimely death.
see this one .
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Obason22(m): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2018
U day crax for head
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ddeola: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Nothing is wrong with you, go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Couples Who Married Via Zoom Speak (Photos) / Man Takes His Doll Out As His Val (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.