Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (51048 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by abdmams: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
[color=#550000][/color]marry before you have sex, and God will bless ur life. Furnication ain't good. It destroys ur life. Ur lack of "liver" is a blessing , in that it keeps u away frm pre marital sex

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Khalilsneh29: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
When you guys are watching d movie,make sure u stay very close to her,touch her tactfully by saying"are you a last born,act as if you are reading palms by holding her hands and guessing her position in the family"...MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT HER EYE BORE TO EYEBORE,BE CONFIDENT AND BOLD.DONT STAMMER,FIDGET,SHE AINT GONNA SWALLOW YOU
EYEBORE TO EYEBORE INDEED
How can you differentiate between eye ball and EYEBORE when all you know is sex sex sex

4 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by tosyne2much(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
dake40:

Make thunder fire your two balls if na lie
cheesy
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
You should knee down, raise your two hands up and give God thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by PotatoSalad(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by franxalive(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing
with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.

I WAS AND REMAINED ONE TILL AFTER I GRADUATED...THEN I WAS LIKE 29YRS. AND I DIDN'T DIE...THOUGH WAS NOT EASY ...BUT IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR RESOLVE SIR.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Khalilsneh29: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bros the Devil playing temple run with your mind set shaaaa
So to be a virgin is now abnormal abi??
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
dake40:

Make thunder fire your two balls if na lie
Hahaha baba calm down cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by gidimasters(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
When you guys are watching d movie,make sure u stay very close to her,touch her tactfully by saying"are you a last born,act as if you are reading palms by holding her hands and guessing her position in the family"...MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT HER EYE BORE TO EYEBORE,BE CONFIDENT AND BOLD.DONT STAMMER,FIDGET,SHE AINT GONNA SWALLOW YOU

You want to spoil someone pikin?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by SaintHilary(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
op,during my school days,i be confirm bad boy when it comes to bleeping,starting from my yr1 to 500l graduated with 2nd class upper but now i don hang boot coz all na VANITY.....i would advice u not to be engrossed in girls matter but rather concentrate on ur studies.however,it's good to have experience,so go boy and try.you're a man
;DAfter u enjoy ur own..mk OP no do d needful abi
Good advice though
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by bewla(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

why?
U are a father of the future that's y
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by freak33: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys

but you are not fine na
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by David160(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Why would you want to have sex in a self con off camp apartment... I think it will make more sense if you focus on your future...... God Don dey save you now you no wan hear
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

my mom is a govt health worker. stole some condoms from her office

Hahahaha, you funny gann o, Next time, try to use words like TOOK, the word STOLE is an offense o
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by multiple1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
op, you said you have made up your mind so , bleep whoever z available. Life na once. but remember vanity upon vanity= vanity. Thank you
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Jackipapa: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Which kind of help needed more than to to destroy the wall of Jericho
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Kingsley10000: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
tkObserver:

To start with, bro, you will make a good writer if your works could be based on Romance. wink.
As to the challenge you mentioned, I've been there. Its just like a mirage, its a walkover if you throw caution to the winds. BUT, make sure the feeling between both of you is mutual, else the law will give it a different interpretation. grin
Are you advising he should go and try have sex?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by BluntBoy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
8 years after NYSC, I am still a virgin cheesy
I have never even kissed a woman before.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Don't worry Conji will teach you how to subdue a woman grin
Subdue ? Are you going to force her to be with you ? undecided wink grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by obialinaeze(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university I

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

I have served (nysc). I am 28 years and I am still a virgin and I am keeping it till marriage. Brother, try and keep your virginity.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by tete7000(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

If you are not careful, you might end up being accused of rape. Fill your time with positive thoughts, sought out good books that teach you about positive side of relationship, don't seek or engage in illicit sex. Your life lies ahead of you, don't destroy it by seeking to flow with the crowd. Search for truth and it will set you free.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by id4sho(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
op,during my school days,i be confirm bad boy when it comes to bleeping,starting from my yr1 to 500l graduated with 2nd class upper but now i don hang boot coz all na VANITY.....i would advice u not to be engrossed in girls matter but rather concentrate on ur studies.however,it's good to have experience,so go boy and try.you're a man
tiri gbosa .Receive one origin.
twale Baba
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by mubeela(m): 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na wa ooo!! U want us 2 encourage u 2 go nd Bleep so dt we'll get our own share out of ur sin shey?? Where wer u wen i ws disvirgind? Did i seek 4 ur opinion? Bro, OYO is ur case
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Chydo63(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You really want to sleep with a girl before you graduate, what if after sleeping with her and you graduate with HIV-AIDS?
in other words he should remain a virgin till death? Instead of you to advise him on how to overcome fear and use protection, you are here adding to his problems!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
herb is the answer my brother,emancipate yourself,let the herb take control,it will free you from your shell
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
tosyne2much:
OP, you are not alone.. I have never had sex with a woman too despite being a graduate.. Each time I want to make advances, I begin to shiver like someone with leprosy cool

Mine is even more terrible than that of the OP cos I can't even stand the sight of boobs

Don't quote me oooo

Una no go kill person for office o.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by DidierDrogba: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
One touch you go impregnate a girl and your school go pack one side for now
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by joedejoe: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wait and honour God with your chaste body. Your wife who will also be a Virgin, will assist you.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
tkObserver:

Una no go kill person for office o.. grin grin grin grin grin
No mind me jawe cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by yahmohy27: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
LordNapoleon:
You really want to sleep with a girl before you graduate, what if after sleeping with her and you graduate with HIV-AIDS?
No mind him,instead he should be thanking God for keeping him save from such big sins.Let me tell you God love you so much and believe me whenever you are ready to settled down for real everything will be in its perfect state
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by sylva1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
Your mind is already made up. You just haven't summomed up enough courage to carry out your intents. A piece of advice for you if you will heed. Your primary purpose of you in that school is to acquire knowledge and graduate with good grades. Woman or sex is secondary for now. There are a lot of diseases out there and also the risk of fathering a child outside wedlock. So flee from all these emotions and face your studies.
igbozionism:

my mom is a govt health worker. stole some condoms from her office
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Chydo63(m): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
BluntBoy:
8 years after NYSC, I am still a virgin cheesy

I have never even kissed a woman before.

Very good of you! But don't come back here to ask what you should do with your wife on your honeymoon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.