Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (51044 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by anyicash(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
iamuye:

where is the good job, where is the good money... you must have been watching too many nollywood movies. bros na real life we dey. my guy, do what your mind is telling you jare.
lol
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by khiaa(f): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Truckpusher:
Subdue ? Are you going to force her to be with you ? undecided wink grin

My baybeeeee. smiley
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by symbianDON(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
chenzen:
I just saw one guy following a snake, and he was hailing the snake.... chairman! chairman!! anything for your guy
I swear you de craze grin grin grin

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by no1madman(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
[img][/img]Okkkk[

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
mtchewwww, I even think say you be babe... comot here
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by freestylebony(m): 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

I so much love virgin guys
you av said it already; we SHOULDN'T take you SERIOUS
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Simple!! You’re gay

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Interesting15: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

pls I really need this advice.
I will be 23 come April, and guess what? I'm still a virgin.

You shouldn't be thinking about sex right now bro. Having sex before marriage is dangerous. Concentrate on your education, building your future. And of course, honour God with your body.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Op please if you can keep your virginity till marriage. I promise to pay your groom price and spoil you with lots of love

Oya come pay groom price and spoil me, I want to get married.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Macdav(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Ask her the name of her hair she plaited or make,start touching and tickling in a soft manner..tell her you know how to plait hair that your ex gf that travelled to usa,taught you#this will make her a lil bit jealous#she will start asking you about her,CREATE A STORY,or tell her she got a scholarship during yr1 and left
bro but you can lie oo chaii grin[quote
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:
will be 21 by Oct this year and a 400l student in a fed university. I am an introvert and find it hard keeping conversations with the opposite sex though recently I have been managing to crawl out my shell and be more free with the opposite sex though that has not been easy.

I have not known any girl since my teenage years and I find it somehow unfulfilling to graduate next year without knowing any woman throughout my 5 years in the university

This is the problem. Anytime I am with a girl in my room(I live alone offcamp) and wants to make a move I feel very uncomfortable to the extent that my stomach starts making some disturbing noises. I can't explain the reason for the fear because I am sure that the girl wants what I want and I am also 100% sure she won't refuse. This has happened multiple times.

Recently I had this bae in my room. she came to collect movies from my laptop. she had no bra on just a short gown and her nips was pointing with her curved backside showing in the revealing tight gown.

she was clearly in the mood as she sat beside me and placed her head on top my shoulder with her warm nips pressing hard against me. I was totally nervous and my body became very hot, I just didn't know what to do or how to start the action as fear gripped me. I just disengaged from her and pretended to get something from my kitchen.

So naira landers, I don't know why I can't summon courage to subdue a woman despite the glaring green lights. I can't explain the sudden fear and nervousness that grips me whenever I am with a potential F-mate.

pls I want to know if the fear is common with first timers or is there something biologically wrong with me?

No big deal

Nothing do u. wait till marriage.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by goodyswaggs(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Everest1989:
Formication brings untimely death.

Thank God it's Formication and not fornication
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by laydoh(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
it wud b beta for u 2 hav sex than to indulge in masturbation ooo
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
After sex, you will become so loose that you want to repeat it over and over again. That is the beginning of your doom. You kill your conscience about the dirtiness of premarital sex.

Soon you may even not remain faithful to a partner. When some people are regretting and wish they never started this premarital sex, you want to enter it.

I wish you safe journey.
You will surely win medals.

Namaste
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by morganwizzy55(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
this is how I lost my virginity. I went to ashawo house, as I enter the room she said bros you want Bleep? I said yes. remove your shirt, I did it, remove your boxer ,I did so. oya bring your prick, I draw closer. after putting on the condom she said, u see my Toto? I said yes. oya put am inside... that's how my virginity vanished

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by patorising(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Op you are not alone in Micheal Jackson voice am 29 I never bleep still strong and alive channel your mind to smfin more productive.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Shaev7(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bro, that's not a priority man. You've got lots of response here and which most are okay. You might end up being an addict you will forever regret.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by nagalee(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Litblogger:
Unserious Advice:
Watch "American Pie", it might help you get laid.

Serious Advice:
There's nothing wrong with being male, in 400 level and a virgin. Of course, society will ignorantly think it's weird but it isn't. Don't have sex; you might regret it.
you are beautiful
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by oxiide22(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Dont spoil him pls
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Hedriz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I'm one babe
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Litblogger: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
nagalee:
you are beautiful

You are more beautiful wink
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by oxiide22(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahaha chai!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by oxiide22(m): 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahaha chai! ;DHahaha chai!
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by superlanny(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Y'all this dude just needs to get laid, all this una advise no dey help o, bro if you see my comment, am begging you, never give up, who knows tomorrow, you want to die a virgin. Look for it in a legit way and do it safe, den try and improve on your social life, and don't be scared when your with a woman, take control, also very important, learn how to flirt with women. If you need more advise just holla.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Austin234(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
God bless you
LordNapoleon:
You really want to sleep with a girl before you graduate, what if after sleeping with her and you graduate with HIV-AIDS?
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I 'm ONE.....
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by hardayemmie(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
@ OP ... if u really wan pansh ... u need courage , if u have phobia to make sex moves , its definitely related to phobia to ask a gal out , u need to be firm in the later b4 the initial.... however if any gal trow herself @ u just as ur example ... I see no reasons for fear, bros next time just touch like a mistake, again touch and leave ur hand on her body , then rub, if there's no shove off u can play on my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by kenevision(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:
AZ

Oya coman marry me nah kiss

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by ojiakuchike1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Mr man you need counseling. Drop your whatsapp contact so we can chat.
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by kenevision(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
morganwizzy55:
this is how I lost my virginity. I went to ashawo house, as I enter the room she said bros you want Bleep? I said yes. remove your shirt, I did it, remove your boxer ,I did so. oya bring your prick, I draw closer. after putting on the condom she said, u see my Toto? I said yes. oya putam inside... that's how my virginity vanished

Bla Bla

Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by mbahdi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

bro but u are almost there,why not still hold on till u do it in a blisful way,if u cud hold urself to dat point u can stil til marriage,u av d fear of GOD in u,an a trial can destroy d plan of God for ur life,am just lik u,though its hard to kip,but i wl always hold on,cos i know all d blessings n benefits attached to it,u r blessed
Re: I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help by Kingzaha: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
igbozionism:

Guy forget say u dey 400Level, u no get street o.t .. Na wetin dey affect u be dat.. Ur brain neva mature, if fvvk don hungry u well well, nobody go tell u b4 u start making a move..

meanwhile ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents / Guys can you deal with this kind of girl? ...should I Continue With her? / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.