Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (49970 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Mr man, you want to convert the girl to your baby mama kiss the truth.

OMG! You are on a roll!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by XYZeee: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

You think she is not underwhelmed or devastated as you? She had to go through the gruesome procedure, not you. She might be falling apart right now.

Do you know the conflicting emotions that would have stemmed in her mind before she decided to take that step? You guys knock a girl up and feel you have the right to tell her to keep or get rid of the baby. Do you know what some of these girls go through? I know quite some beautiful ladies who are single mothers, why? No man wants to marry a "second hand" woman as you men refer to them. Is it same for you men? No! The society is very forgiving of you.

I understand you are going through pains and so much hurt. Please, I suggest you talk it out with her and see if you can forgive her. In all of these, my heart is broken for the two foetuses whose immature parents created no space for their dreams..

The op statement is garnished with lies...I strongly believe he added that twin bullshit for added effect...

he should tell us the truth and stop looking for self confirmation that he is always right and everyone else is wrong...

This op is a liar...

project ko, projects ni...u cant organize a small local marriage.

any genuine and serious man would quickly ask the said lady to move in with him; while both families will provide whatever support they can to quickly help them save face. even before the sex of the child is known....

lying liar op!

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Coloradvantage:
go pay someone to carry your baby. surrogate Abi how o yinbo d call am. she has a future to chase. not ready to be held down . sorry bro... NEXT! ....

Abi o! Cunning man die cunning man bury am. The only innocent party are the children

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by fafambo: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother SO NA UR PIKINS BE THOSE TWO THINGS THAT WAS ABORTED RECENTLY,CCURRENTLY TRENDING ONLINE, EYAA KPELE,
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother

what why why why why will she do that to you why men I feel ur pain I feel ur pain men she just kill the twin oh God dam am really sorry men take heart really sorry as am talking to u I feel ur pain I really do but u got to be a man and move on and just forget everything about her and pls leave her mom cuz no mom will allow her daughter to do that kind of tin her mom is evil pls forget everything about her and her mom pls and fine ur self another girl pls once again am sorry men really sorry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:05am On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
Op,

The best revenge is moving on

How do u move on?

1.Be better in your career and finances and other areas
2. Find a more beautiful girl to marry, Fix wedding and do IV...make sure u personally take the IV to that girl’s mum and dad. When u reach, drop down from ur Jeep and prostrate..tell them u have come to invite them. Give them money for tfare
3. As for d gal wey abort, don’t block her on any of ur social accounts so she’d use her eyes to see the new beauty u are ringing...

Thank me later grin

Best revenge ever
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

cheesy. Your girlfriend is a typical example of a confused person. She simply has no choice. Her people simply called the shots in this issue, and it's so devastating!

How can a mother connive to hatch and in turn bring such thought to fruition?

All that being said, never endeavour to go back to the BITCH! She deserves to be 'stoned'! Her mother isn't exempted. She must have been a serial killer in the past. She should be apprehended.

cool. Is she an Afonja?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is the most devastating story I have heard this year..

Op i will advice you to forget about arresting them..

Though what they did was painful and it was murder but i will tell you to let karma deal with them, most especially your girlfriend..

Believe me, what they did will hunt them in time coming..

arresting them won't bring back your aborted child..

Thank God your eyes have been open, had it been you decided to get married to her, the marriage would have destroyed you..

If the unborn were not product of FORNICATION (sex before marriage) it most likely wouldnt have ended in such a crime, the MURDER of those twins. One evil begets another evil. Another man may think murdering her, and her mum will be the best thing to do and not to arrest. And only God knows where it will lead to by arresting the mum, well most likely MORE PAIN to all. Such ILL DEED while sowing the seed is now affecting everyone. PAIN AFTER ILLICIT PLEASURE. Him better arrest him preck well, well, cuff am to him balls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by pattybf(f): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
I begged her to keep it

She & the babies won't go hungry. I am comfortable enough to take proper care of them

Plz look for another lady who won't mind being a baby mama, this one is not interested.

U obviously don't wish to get married!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2018
ladyF:

But you're not comfortable enough to do traditional? cheesy

This gyal, you be serious investigator o! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by XYZeee: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?

Don't mind the clown...

he thinks he can fool everyone...

he talks of having many projects on ground; as if he was the one president buhari gave the ministry of works to administer!

his lies are just too transparent... he's a joke of a human being!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

Go sleep

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Saintmary(f): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2018
I think you deserve more harsh responses than you've got so far. Can you imagine. This guy got a lady pregnant, indirectly refused responsibility, and is still threatening arrest. Who told you females are baby making machines? just passage ways for the babies you desire? You insulted the parents yet you're expecting them to bear with you. You did not wait for your projects to be completed before having unprotected intercourse, now you remember your projects when marriage is on the table. So she was good enough for sex but not marriage. I wish ladies can see this story of yours so they'll know how much some of you males value them. I hope this story is false, because you sound like a horrible person. Gosh.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:16am On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
Op,

The best revenge is moving on

How do u move on?

1.Be better in your career and finances and other areas
2. Find a more beautiful girl to marry, Fix wedding and do IV...make sure u personally take the IV to that girl’s mum and dad. When u reach, drop down from ur Jeep and prostrate..tell them u have come to invite them. Give them money for tfare
3. As for d gal wey abort, don’t block her on any of ur social accounts so she’d use her eyes to see the new beauty u are ringing...

Thank me later grin

Very stupid idea! tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by godofuck231: 12:18am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

1. She must be Igbo

2. She's got a price tag

3. You didn't bid high enough

4 u wan tie down her market , nna maka y?

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Iammelvin(m): 12:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Op something similar happened to me..set of twins..a boy and a girl..I have the resources to take care of her and the twins even to see the parents to pay her bride price..She went behind my back and did the abortion..I hate her so much rite nw angry..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by hokafor(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2018
But the first arrest to be made would be your dick for acting before thinking. U got someone's daughter pregnant and u are giving excuses. U can go and do a Court wedding which is less than 50k to show some seriousness in u.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ice4u999(m): 12:24am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

That means those babies were more than 3 months gone for you to know that your girl was carrying a set of twin.
Menh the parent and the girl are evil.

And you too non get sense, how can you hit raw when you are not ready for marriage?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by GrammarCheck: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2018
greiboy:
You can't arrest the mother for the abortion. Unless your girlfriend is below 18 years, or forced by her mother against her wishes at gun point or something

Plus you don't have any evidence that your girlfriend was pregnant for you with twins prior to her abortion.

I will advise you to let it go.

Thank you.

I suspect she was never pregnant in the first place. They tried to scam you but their liver failed them when you started talking marriage instead of settlement

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Saintmary:
I think you deserve more harsh responses than you've got so far. Can you imagine. This guy got a lady pregnant, indirectly refused responsibility, and is still threatening arrest. Who told you females are baby making machines? just passage ways for the babies you desire? You insulted the parents yet you're expecting them to bear with you. You did not wait for your projects to be completed before having unprotected intercourse, now you remember your projects when marriage is on the table. So she was good enough for sex but not marriage. I wish ladies can see this story of yours so they'll know how much some of you males value them. I hope this story is false, because you sound like a horrible person. Gosh.

My dear, don't wish. ALL ladies know such a story but most LOVE to act STUP!D. Who pays the most price? Men?!!! All women know the answer very well yet most will still be opening their legs up and down without ring in hand.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by congo4ka: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2018
You and your girlfriend mother are both mad undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by aDEOetREGE: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Very stupid idea! tongue

With ur big head:small body ratio

It begs d question: are u d headmistress of a primary school?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by blackbeau1(f): 12:34am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy
God bless you. You just said my mind

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

u are mad do u know what the project mean to him so he should leave the project and do the in introduction the guy went to see her parents to tell them he will come back after he is don with the project and you are here saying the he is not serous what kind of a human being are you so if u are a parent will u allow ur child to do an abortion tell me will u may God have mercy on ur walked soul
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by alizma: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
thanks bro cry

Never been this hurt all my life
sorry bro. just be strong and be close to God more than you ve ever been. only serious men who have passed through that part before can understand what you are going through now and will be going through for some time ahead. but in all, brace up. don't be in haste to find solace in another woman else you make another mistake.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 12:44am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

The op is the one that will account for the blood because he stylishly ran away from his responsibility.

u are a very foolish girl did he tell u he is running from his responsibility what kind of fool are my God u are a fool u need to grow up u don't have sense at all I don't know why am talking to this low life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Dunno how dudes can be forming "Don-Bosco" ontop mediocrity and outright foolishness taken to irresponsible levels!

Project my foot! Even if na to scope dem OR just appear there agreeing to everything nodding like Agama Lizard, that would still have been better than going there to offend them.

1. They were not merely friends or guardians; they were her parents for goodness sake. If the day her had gone inside only to return with meat-cleaver cutlass to butcher him, pple would say the Old man was wicked.
(U try dat kinda furkery near my zoo, a shallow pit may very well be ur last b/stop!)

2. He forgot that he impregnated her #Straight OuttaWedlock!
And that carries its own fair weight of stigma; yet he still went ahead to convey the impression that their daughter was dead-weight and carrying her along had to be on his terms, not hers or her family's, wow, guy get mind OR the girl might've really givem it up to him really, really cheap!

3. Now, because of all of y'alls foolishness, a lovely art of twins are dead? Where are the NL Feminazis when you need them? Abeg, make dem come run this guy down small make e wake up!

Who ur project epp?

She did a bad thing but before you wish karma on somebody, ensure say u sef a guileless or free of that leprous brand of mumuish-ness that's made most Nigerian youths the caricatures they now are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 12:47am On Mar 06, 2018
dingbang:
After now that stupid girl will look for a God fearing man to marry.. And will say men are wicked...

don't mine those useless girls

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2018
AntiWailer:
If i happen to be the girl's Father and i see u near my house , i will gun you down.

You did not even try court marriage Introduce while she sits in her father's house and push her tummy around while you continue your project ?

Face your projects when you are done look for another girl.

Your sin is as grave as those who aborted cos your fornication led to innocent blood shed senselessly.

Ou talk true for here o! How much is court wedding sef. At most 30k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 12:56am On Mar 06, 2018
BossLaifay:

Don't mind them jare. Promise promise. Who promise epp?

so u just want them to come and marry u just like that Abi no to promise is now a crime Abi babe who be d guy wen promise u marriage that guy do u something no be small
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by miqos02(m): 1:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Bamz:

I'm putting myself in the position of the girl's father, and to be honest, I'll see you as nothing but highly irresponsible and unserious.

Were they right to abort the child?

That's a delicate issue triggered by a domino effect emanating from you.

Now if I'm in your shoes (quite unlikely), I will learn from my mistakes. I won't impregnate a girl outside wedlock until I finish my 'projects'.

Life is simple. Why complicate it?

PS. Somethings in life have long term effects and I just hope this wont be your case. Whenever you're at a crossroad sometimes, ask yourself, in 10 years time, will this matter? that should help your make better choices in life.

PPS. I even think your story is fake. undecided
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
thanks bro cry

Never been this hurt all my life

If I am not experiencing my own devastating heartbreak now, I won't understand how hurt you are. But I truly understand.

But that's the pain of disregarding God's laws on sexual immortality.

Therefore, let time heal you and move on

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

8 Things Nigerian Girls Say That Are Annoying. / Bukky Makinwa Wedding: Classy Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Love Birds / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.