Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (49976 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Thank you very much. This is how they impregnate people's daughters and never marry them after promising heaven and earth. The society scorns single mothers a lot and make them feel like they are the worst on earth. Why do just an introduction? Why not organize a small marriage?

A friend of mine foolishly got pregnant after her bf pleaded with her to. Now the guy talks to her anyhow...

I'm sorry for his loss all the same.

so if I impregnate u I must marry u Abi Africa Africa u guys need to move forward this is 2018 not 1990
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by miqos02(m): 1:10am On Mar 06, 2018
oyatz:
Abortion,though widely practice is still illegal in Nigeria and the GF, her parents ,the abortion doctor and all those who aided and abetted the abortion can be arrested.
Even if they aren't charged to court, Nigeria police will use the opportunity to extort huge amount of money from them.
The Op has the right to take the matter up to teach them a lesson.

can the op proof there was a pregnancy in the first place? is there a legalised relationship between the op and the girl in question? these are the facts you have to present before the police
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 1:12am On Mar 06, 2018
centboy123456:

so if I impregnate u I must marry u Abi Africa Africa u guys need to move forward this is 2018 not 1990

If my son impregnates your daughter so he must marry her? Which person own you wan destroy keep for ground?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by goat22: 1:20am On Mar 06, 2018
Gettreadyy:
Sorry, next!

Yes my child, this hobaballu is indeed precarious in the maturing nature . Reflect please to the due contact cabin crew.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

If my son impregnates your daughter so he must marry her? Which person own you wan destroy keep for ground?

so having a baby is now destroy Africa na wow for or na oh if ur son impregnates my daughter if he want to marry her no problem if he don't no problem I don't see any destroy here if u travel out side Nigeria u see it a normal tin is the western world but here in Africa u call it destroy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Sorry for ur loss, but u sure have ur plans and she has hers...

Arresting the mother? Joke of the century grin

What will she be charged of? Aiding and abetting abortion for your wife wey u marry?

Switch lane joor and use a condom until ur finish that ur Eko Atlantic city project u hold for hand...

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother

Oh boy!

The family no just send you.. sorry for your loss.

Perhaps they were scared you may not complete the marriage rights after she put to bed. They don't want no baby mama future for their daughter.

Also, if your gf cared about the relationship, she for no terminate so she broke up with you already ...lmao.

In all honesty, I'm thinking you have a questionable character and they didn't trust you enough.

Once again... sorry for your loss. Sooo funny grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:31am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?

so u want him not to work so u can say he is not a man Abi or the marriage u are talking about is it not money u don't want him to work so u can say he his not man woman or get problem
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by anigbajumo(m): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?

Only for me to woke up in the midnight and battle with my laser physics ur comments no free me make I read,I just dey laugh her....."u b Julius berger"..lol
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Adebowale89:
what if the pregnancy is not yours? I doubt a sane lady that knows she's dating a responsible guy/man would just decide of abortion just like that, perhaps there is sth they aren't telling u

just let go and move on...

dis guy u may be right
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by edward1106(m): 1:36am On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
Op,

The best revenge is moving on

How do u move on?

1.Be better in your career and finances and other areas
2. Find a more beautiful girl to marry, Fix wedding and do IV...make sure u personally take the IV to that girl’s mum and dad. When u reach, drop down from ur Jeep and prostrate..tell them u have come to invite them. Give them money for tfare
3. As for d gal wey abort, don’t block her on any of ur social accounts so she’d use her eyes to see the new beauty u are ringing...

Thank me later grin

You spoilt everything when you decided to continue after number one. What if the lady becomes better than him? I mean getter a better and richer husband and she invites him? Don't down play destiny. We don't know it.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by edward1106(m): 1:37am On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:
Boss, you have no right to arrest the woman. Bear your losses and find a woman to marry.

Best advice
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2018
Pepsi101:
Mr.Project, a.k.a Nyesom Wike.

So for your small mind,you'll impregnate someone's daughter then dash off to your godforsaken site and she and her family will bear the shame of your irresponsibility abi.

Guy,you get luck say she no be my sister,you for show me wetin dey give you mind.

Oga go sit down waiting u fit do if wiskid impregnate ur sister waiting u fit do am tell me u just they there they make mouth in fact this is 2018 not 1980 when u impregnates girl say u must marry her life don change oh if I give ur sister belle u no fit force me to marry her how he one tell happen tell me guy go sit down

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by flyca: 1:40am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

Na your type go still shout
"she used pregnancy to trap me" angry

Thank God thd babe get sense!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by edward1106(m): 1:42am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is the most devastating story I have heard this year..

Op i will advice you to forget about arresting them..

Though what they did was painful and it was murder but i will tell you to let karma deal with them, most especially your girlfriend..

Believe me, what they did will hunt them in time coming..

arresting them won't bring back your aborted child..

Thank God your eyes have been open, had it been you decided to get married to her, the marriage would have destroyed you..

Mr, it seems you forgot FORNICATION is a Sin and u remember what happened to the child of David and King Solo's mum.

Maybe it's Grace that's saving products of such these days.
In heaven's Sake, let's learn to do things the right way. So we won't be blaming one another for the choices we make.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:44am On Mar 06, 2018
free2ryhme:

This story is a fake lie

so everything is fake to u someone just put out what happened to him and all u can say it fake in fact ur life is fake everything about u is fake
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Fundamentalist:
Twins

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

This is murder

Not only cause they were twins but cause they are children. Be it 1, 2, 3 or more, murder is murder. Citizens of heaven (children of God almighty) didn't get to reach the earth before they were terminated by the wicked. What a wicked world! Despite the fact that the Op sounded stupid and unserious, they had no right and could have cut off the Op from their life instead since project 1 to 10 were more important to him and baby mamarism.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by centboy123456(m): 1:54am On Mar 06, 2018
bellesangel:
can u listen to urself, u value ur project more than her traditional marriage but u have been put to shame. MR BABY DADDY. Mcheeew... no be ur bele, no be ur shame. A Single lady is better than a devastated Sing Baby Mama

the marriage u are talking about will it not cost money they guy is hustings for the money and u re here saying s//(hit and who is to put to shame who the d guy or d girl what about the abortion effect the girl who will be shame here d guy or d girl been single is better u not for all d woman out there now are days woman want children not husband u hear
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 06, 2018
marvin906:
dude you need slap...
wetin concern the girl mama with police...
if the girl had stood her ground nobody I mean nobody would have touched her child

Very true.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 06, 2018
The parents took one look at your Nairaland profile and made the best decision they could take.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by tooawesome(m): 2:46am On Mar 06, 2018
Women are just stupíd . Abort twins?!! And some gorilla ladies expectedly are acting up like animals. Dude arrest the mother and girl for murder
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Ekennedy: 2:52am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

I agree with you. We also want to hear the full story. I bet this is too devastating to be true. What if this dude is abusive? There's something fishy about this.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by aDEOetREGE: 3:12am On Mar 06, 2018
edward1106:

You spoilt everything when you decided to continue after number one. What if the lady becomes better than him? I mean getter a better and richer husband and she invites him? Don't down play destiny. We don't know it.

Ur destiny is in your hands my good friend

Atewo la’ra ore mi

No one is destined to be richer than the other

Even a boy destined to be rich from womb will remain poor if he hides in the shelter of his room while he does nothing

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by chronique(m): 3:38am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

Stop impregnating people's daughters if you know you as not ready to be serious and act like a man. How does it even sound in your ears that you went to tell her parents that you would do introduction now and do traditional marriage when she puts to bed? How does that even make sense to you? What the fvck is introduction supposed to mean? All you needed to do, was to pay the girl's dowry to show seriousness. You went to go and be talking about projects; mr projects, is your name Wike?

This is why I always ask people to rehearse the things that goes on in their heads,with other people so someone can advice them on how silly or intelligent the idea sounds. All you did was to show them how unserious you are about their daughter. If I impregnate a girl, the next thing would be to fulfill the necessary family rites. If you are not ready for that, pls always use a condom.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Phut(f): 3:44am On Mar 06, 2018
centboy123456:

so having a baby is now destroy Africa na wow for or na oh if ur son impregnates my daughter if he want to marry her no problem if he don't no problem I don't see any destroy here if u travel out side Nigeria u see it a normal tin is the western world but here in Africa u call it destroy

Oh I see, you are one of those that blindly copy all things Western. For your information that is one of the ills the Western World is battling with, and that has adversely affected their societies. We as Nigerians need to use our head more often and realize that there is much good in our culture, that needs to be preserved.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

is her mother the criminal. wetin concern her mother for this matter. abi na you she get belle for
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by InvertedHammer: 4:33am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

/
They should have arrested you for putting the cart before the horse.

You put more value to your projects than your twins.

Blame yourself for doing the right thing in a wrong way.

You are very selfish.

/

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 4:58am On Mar 06, 2018
centboy123456:

That's how you guys kept saying it's a normal thing for the Western World to go nude and do "stuff" and decided to tow same path. Abeg shift, I no get time for cheri k' ambia.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 5:00am On Mar 06, 2018
Phut:

Oh I see, you are one of those that blindly copy all things Western. For your information that is one of the ills the Western World is battling with, and that has adversely affected their societies. We as Nigerians need to use our head more often and realize that there is much good in our culture, that needs to be preserved.

Thank you very much. Nigerian men now accept everything from their European counterparts; hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 5:03am On Mar 06, 2018
anigbajumo:

Only for me to woke up in the midnight and battle with my laser physics ur comments no free me make I read,I just dey laugh her....."u b Julius berger"..lol

The project matter tire me bros..Sorry
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:04am On Mar 06, 2018
DrinkLimca:
This is the most devastating story I have heard this year..

Op i will advice you to forget about arresting them..

Though what they did was painful and it was murder but i will tell you to let karma deal with them, most especially your girlfriend..

Believe me, what they did will hunt them in time coming..

arresting them won't bring back your aborted child..

Thank God your eyes have been open, had it been you decided to get married to her, the marriage would have destroyed you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone? / My Neighbor Is Dating And Spending On A Fuckboy And It's Pissing Me Off. / Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.