Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (49957 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by smokedfish: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Say na he will come finish everything after she give birth grin grin grin....

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I disagree with you. The girlfriend should've atleast sought his permission before doing any stupid thing since he didn't deny the pregnancy.

If I were him, I won't take it so easy from them. angry

Any reasonable girl would have done what this girl did. Mr. Projects has clearly set his priorities. His projects are more important than the girl's future. What if he decides not to marry her after delivery? Who im wan make babymama? Shift make person hear word!

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by engrchykae(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are not a man, I swear!
real men take weed early in the morning.
Real men marry their woman legally.
Boys do hire purchase.
Even a man who legally married his wife can't arrest his in-laws not to talk of a nonsense boyfriend.
In my family we will treat his fuckups in every sense of the world.
He won't only lose the baby,he will lose his life.
Lizards forming crocodile

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
can't do the trad immediately

Too many projects for now

That shows you're an unserious fellow. The way you are screaming this project makes me feel you love the project more than the girl.

She was the one who took the decision to abort the pregnancy because she already sense that you aren't serious. What the hell is that project all about if I may ask?

You're the type of man that focus more on business rather than family.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by kense88: 7:09am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy
You have a point, but am not sure if is enough reason to kill the baby.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by cococandy(f): 7:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Then men also have autonomy on whether to support her decision or not. Why do you then insist that men should take care of babies that they do not want?
Unfortunately, when the baby is born a living fully formed human being, It is no longer up to them to decide if they are going to take care of it or not. They have to. If the man says he doesn’t want anything to do with the child, it is up to him (as an opinion) but legally he has to take care of his child. so does the mom. None of them have any right then to leave the child to their fate.
Yes that may not be his wish. But he is not being made to use his body in a way that he doesn’t want to. Not the same thing at all.

However Before viability. When it’s not a fully formed human yet, the woman’s body is 100% responsible for keeping it going. She gets to make that decision. I’m sorry it’s not up to you to tell her what to do at that point.

People are signing contracts now if they agree to have kids together. that way you can influence her decision if she gets pregnant. Even then it’s not all black and white.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Biggers82(m): 7:12am On Mar 06, 2018
are you sure she is pregnant for you ?I don't think so
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by darlingnuel(m): 7:14am On Mar 06, 2018
Do you have a proof that the pregnancy was actually aborted or they just wanted to play you?
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BossLaifay(f): 7:20am On Mar 06, 2018
CuriousMynd:

We know your type
Yes darling! the type that smells bullshit from 1 mile away...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Sotland: 7:21am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother

Arresting the mother for what exactly? We all know that the shed of blood (abortion) is very wrong and sin before God almighty. You did not pay her bride price, no introduction and you impregnated her, what if the parent arrest you for impregnating their daughter without their consent?. What is the girl is influenced to place charges of rape against you?? . In the first place, are you suppose to get her impregnate before marriage? Tell me the doctrine that gives such law?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by KingsleyCEO: 7:23am On Mar 06, 2018
Mr project sir, are you related to Governor Wike?

You can't even tell yourself the truth.
Well your actions shows you were not serious and that you would want her to terminate it, only that you didn't have the courage to tell her. They just helped you out. Go and look for someone else and when you do, be serious.
That's how people lost precious things simply because they can't set priorities.

Who agree with me on this?
This is how the girl and her family sees you now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by AndyCole16(m): 7:24am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

The op is the one that will account for the blood because he stylishly ran away from his responsibility.
For people to like your comments shows there are fundamental with humans these days. Do you think the solution to his "running from responsibility"is the killing of those innocent babies?
Granted their is more to the story, but mind you ANYONE with a conscience to murder a soul is worst.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ArinzeRaph: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Wakandar:
Jide amu GI aka
so you left the issue at hand and this is what you are doing
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by seniorgozman(m): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy
Hmm, unserious person will never agree to see your parents
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by HITTED(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Beautiful lie. Anything to cause traffic.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Donjazzy12(m): 7:35am On Mar 06, 2018
engrchykae:
real men take weed early in the morning.
Real men marry their woman legally.
Boys do hire purchase.
Even a man who legally married his wife can't arrest his in-laws not to talk of a nonsense boyfriend.
In my family we will treat his fuckups in every sense of the world.
He won't only lose the baby,he will lose his life.
Lizards forming crocodile
Another child. May your woman abort your child
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by LadyAimy: 7:36am On Mar 06, 2018
bomasek:
Fake story alert,Mr Project is a broke dude
Good morning
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Donjazzy12(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
cococandy:

Unfortunately, when the baby is born a living fully formed human being, It is no longer up to them to decide if they are going to take care of it or not. They have to. If the man says he doesn’t want anything to do with the child, it is up to him (as an opinion) but legally he has to take care of his child. so does the mom. None of them have any right then to leave the child to their fate.
Yes that may not be his wish. But he is not being made to use his body in a way that he doesn’t want to. Not the same thing at all.

However Before viability. When it’s not a fully formed human yet, the woman’s body is 100% responsible for keeping it going. She gets to make that decision. I’m sorry it’s not up to you to tell her what to do at that point.

People are signing contracts now if they agree to have kids together. that way you can influence her decision if she gets pregnant. Even then it’s not all black and white.
It is the same thing. You control your body, I agree, but I also have my choice. You want to keep the baby or remove the baby then it is entirely up to you to take care of the baby. A man has complete control of sperm because it is still inside his body, a woman also has complete control of her eggs but the moment their is fertilization, it belongs to both. Why then do women say men got them pregnant? Why do they hold men responsible for pregnancy since they own their bodies?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ImaIma1(f): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2018
If you loved your gf and babies so much, i don't think you would use projects or whatever as an excuse and putting it before them.

Even if i do not agree with the abortion, they probably saw through you and assumed you were a time waster that would just put their daughter's life on hold not making her move forward or backwards.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by upuphim(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
You have money gulping project,yet you forget 'family' money gulping project and was sleeping with her till she got pregnant. Your hand is not clean from the murder because you failed to do what would have kept those lives. It's not all families that can withstand pregnancy without traditional and white wedding.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
Op,

The best revenge is moving on

How do u move on?

1.Be better in your career and finances and other areas
2. Find a more beautiful girl to marry, Fix wedding and do IV...make sure u personally take the IV to that girl’s mum and dad. When u reach, drop down from ur Jeep and prostrate..tell them u have come to invite them. Give them money for tfare
3. As for d gal wey abort, don’t block her on any of ur social accounts so she’d use her eyes to see the new beauty u are ringing...

Thank me later grin

What if she becomes more successful in future and he becomes less successful never look down or gloat , he should just move on with life

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Dcholeric: 8:00am On Mar 06, 2018
rOsy247:
Although I don't support abortion but dude undecided are you serious? Arrest who? For what exactly? Did you pay her bride price? Or is it because they didn't arrest u for impregnating their daughter outside marriage? Imagine!!!
who dey arrest for getting someone pregnant?

na wa o....na force them force the girl?
the girl na pikin?
abeg kill that mentality... don't get pregnant for a guy outside marriage and start thinking of arrest o..the only arrest you can get is financial support.
I don't know when grown up women became babies that won't know they will get pregnant having unprotected sex...
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Igba123: 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

dis is not a problem if they had understanding. If u investigate dis, u'll discover dat church n positn in d church is behind d parents' decision.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Sezua(m): 8:01am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

If this happened then you are a self centered son of a bitch. To even think of arresting the mum shows how stupid you are. What sort of men are we breeding in this part of the world? Why don't you make marrying her one of your projects? Anuofia...

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by engrchykae(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Another child. May your woman abort your child
another overgrown baby.
How can he call his girlfriend his woman as if he paid her dowry?
Should use dss to arrest the girl's family because of his failed attempt to cut corners.
As for you the Don of I.diots,i don't have time for devil's advocates like you

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Bizibi(m): 8:05am On Mar 06, 2018
Wow!!! Twins.....the parents must be idiots to allow the girl to make that call.

Some women dey find just a child and they killed twins because they felt he was not serious,honestly they must be mad!!!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by babtaima(m): 8:10am On Mar 06, 2018
rawpadgin:

you really dumb.. arrest your shitty projects grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Kpartners: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I don't agree with what the parents did, but Mr Project, just as advice, continue with your projects, nonsense
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Donjazzy12(m): 8:17am On Mar 06, 2018
engrchykae:
another overgrown baby.
How can he call his girlfriend his woman as if he paid her dowry?
Should use dss to arrest the girl's family because of his failed attempt to cut corners.
As for you the Don of I.diots,i don't have time for devil's advocates like you
Weak
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2018
mukhcech:
Boss, you have no right to arrest the woman. Bear your losses and find a woman to marry.
abortion is illegal so yes he has a right to arrest that woman.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by poseidon12: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Don't mind the player. What does it take to get legally married? He was intending to dump the lady after delivery, obviously.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Geesaintagape: 8:30am On Mar 06, 2018
Just the family y d mother just the mother include d uncles n aunties

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.