Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (10169 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 6:00am On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin
CuriousMynd:

Lol.. Who is insulting who..
The way you replied the guy is the way I replied you.
#Shalom
The hustle for FP is real
The Girl Craze No Be Here
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by QuietHammer(m): 6:03am On Mar 16, 2018
This dumb b!tch doesn't know what cowardice means. Lol

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by PhilSeth(m): 6:37am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I work at a biscuit production company. I'm usually very busy at daytime so I. post things here only at night BTW I'm usually online in the morning (before 10am) but I don't create threads in the morning.. does mtn have a morning plan?? nothing justifies being broke.. your mates are out there hustling to make it and fend for their ladies and you're here exchanging words with a lady.. lazy dug undecided
She must be producing cocoanut and digestive biscuits... the small small one.

6 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by PhilSeth(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2018
QuietHammer:
This dumb b!tch doesn't know what cowardice means. Lol
Bros, how can a brain under the noisy biscuits processing machine have a steady motivational reasoning? its not magic...
its brain trauma.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by amakadihot87(f): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

at 26 every guy out there is supposed to be financially stable.. have a car etc
...........having a car doesnt mean you are financially stable..........i know guys who are worth more than 3 cars but prefer their legs

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ehinmowo: 6:51am On Mar 16, 2018
Does your father has car at age 26?

I knw a girl that drives exotic car at age 15. Do you have one?

Are you worthy to be with a guy with car at that age?

Above, what can you offer? Besides, that hole was not dug by you. So what do you have the capacity to offer?

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Sierusvirus(m): 6:54am On Mar 16, 2018
OP, I have a really observed that all your post lacks a lot of content. It's seems you Brian is weird into thinking about men, vanity, seeking for sex and attention seeker. You need to grow up and stop embarrassing yourself. It's an advice and don't mean no harm.

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by amakadihot87(f): 6:57am On Mar 16, 2018
PhilSeth:

She must be producing cocoanut and digestive biscuits... the small small one.
lol....you get badmouth....... grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by HerXLNC(f): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

Attention seeking sl.ut .....ritual ingredient for yahoo boys

4 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by philGeo(m): 7:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Pr0stitutes are always straight to the point, her point is that if you have a Car you have the right to f..k her.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by kastroud(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Rather than abuse u I'll tell h a secret Robert Kiyosaki the writer of rich dad poor dad didn't become a millionaire until he was over 35. funny story though his wife was married to him then. all I'll say to u is keep up this mentality and u will end up being used for yahoo+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by AlexCk: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Sometimes, when you see some topics on nairaland, you ask yourself if the poster thinks before posting. They mostly sound unintelligent.

Smh
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Yoruba4Life: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

OP, ur ugliness no get rival, I swear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by SkinnyNigga: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2018
All these low lives girls on the internet...

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Adukey(f): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Will you keep quiet! owning a car is not the topmost priority in life.You dig?

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by SkinnyNigga: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I work at a biscuit production company. I'm usually very busy at daytime so I. post things here only at night BTW I'm usually online in the morning (before 10am) but I don't create threads in the morning.. does mtn have a morning plan?? nothing justifies being broke.. your mates are out there hustling to make it and fend for their ladies and you're here exchanging words with a lady.. lazy dug undecided
bscuit production company where you are paid 8k monthly.. Gtfo !!!
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ObinnaVal93(m): 7:40am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

u are a bastard...ur father at age 40..has he dreamt of given birth to u talk more of buying a car..I don't blame u..an orange cannot fall far away from the tree..selah !!

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ObinnaVal93(m): 7:43am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

the idiot z even Benin..am not surprised..I pity ur nigga..bastard daughter of a thousand fathers

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Good upbringing really matters in a woman.How would a parent raise a lady to depend on a guy for her needs,sounds awkward!!!Anytime I read from this OP,I always wire funds to my younger sis,thanking her for sticking to good values of a lady!!!!if the OP was my sister,I would have donated her to Badoo boys!!!Only never to do ladies reason like the OP!!!
So if you read this op's thread three times in a week, you'd wire funds to your sister three times? Ayam not understanding undecided
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by nueldozzy(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
pls men dem,dont blame the OP.its obvious her papa no get car...she is just trying 2 do better than her ancestors.e go shock u if u see whre dis kind pple dey live

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Damfostopper(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
I don't take nairaland account of those created this year seriously.....yu might be a frustrated feminine bingo.... trying to get attention by all means...... gtfo smelly biitch

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 16, 2018
The op failed it when she mentioned her workplace. She should have used fcmg company

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
Cadec007:
You that is 26 You get wheelbarrow??!!!
Don't mind the child. My bf doesn't have a car, he has his own personal house, and his personal shop. The distance isn't far, he feels he doesn't need one and I agree. I have a car which he often fuels and stuff. He doesn't even know how to drive. But as for care and money, no complaints. So leave op. Na small pikin dey do her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Ayomathy01(m): 7:50am On Mar 16, 2018
We understand ur level of maturity grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by SkinnyNigga: 7:55am On Mar 16, 2018
I noticed that the girl stopped replying once it was 3:30am..
Broke bitchh... Mtn pulse midnight data subscription bitchh...!!

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:57am On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1 right now:

4 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So if you read this op's thread three times in a week, you'd wire funds to your sister three times? Ayam not understanding undecided
well I am not frequent on NL but when ever I stumble on her stupid write ups!!!i just need to put funds in her acc to support her independent ministry....
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Benz4pimp:
well I am not frequent on NL but when ever I stumble on her stupid write ups!!!i just need to put funds in her acc to support her independent ministry....
Ok
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Ayomathy01(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Lol.... she is good at upsetting... See men vexing for her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2018
I really miss the Nairaland of old undecided Too many illiterates and kids roaming the forum now angry

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 16, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
bscuit production company where you are paid 8k monthly.. Gtfo !!!
immediately I saw biscuit,I stepped into reality!!!oh oh oh oh factory worker!!!!People like this girl no go gree work close to their house becus of Shame and pride!!!with her tiny or light weight salary,she go still dey try oppress the humble ones!!!May be na car jam her papa,so she dey try play safe.....benin/edo village champion

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by SkinnyNigga: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Benz4pimp:
immediately I saw biscuit,I stepped into reality!!!oh oh oh oh factory worker!!!!People like this girl no go gree work close to their house becus of Shame and pride!!!with her tiny or light weight salary,she go still dey try oppress the humble ones!!!May be na car jam her papa,so she dey try play safe.....benin/edo village champion
her 8k salary won't get her a medium range phone or normal subscription.. I bet she depends on guys for everything.. Low life

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures / Understanding A High Value Woman / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.