Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (10172 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by j21o: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
[quote author=spiritedtete post=65876611]Next time... look very well around you... from family to friends and count how many 26 years old who owns a car in Nigeria.

Then talking about owing a car... Do you have one? I expect u to, since you think it is very easy to do. Being a lady who also know what she want.. Ok I assume you are not up to 26.

Moral of your story is people who lives in glass house don't throw stones. You are a poor girl and you are condemning poor guys... see the irony!

Before for you come for me... me I be your egbon o(I have giving out cars)... I just want to advice you to work hard and not wait for one guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by MissRaine69(f): 1:14am On Mar 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

at 26 every guy out there is supposed to be financially stable.. have a car etc
How many do you have that you got with your own money and can you drive?
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by joateng(m): 5:57am On Mar 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

pls at 35 how many cars ur father have
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by nanakgh(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2018
awakeuche:
Just so you know, having a car does not equate financial stability especially in our sorryass country....
It's not easy to be financially stable in today's Nigeria... I work in a good company, earn decent pay, save like a miser, still I'm not financially stable, not by a long shot..... It's not easy.
Debasing young men who struggle with unimaginable hardship to survive in a failing Nation does not count as wisdom, it only shows how small minded and petty you are....

Why I bothered to reply this is beyond me, must mean I'm getting frustrated.

Keep your head up bro..one day you'll laugh at all this..

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by prechbills1(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2018
lmao broke guys responding..lemme reserve my comment
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by iamfromlagos(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

So you are just a factory worker. Why can't girls like you stop being dependent on guys? You are looking for the mugu that'll carry all your burden. Shame!
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by iamfromlagos(f): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2018
AlexCk:
Sometimes, when you see some topics on nairaland, you ask yourself if the poster thinks before posting. They mostly sound unintelligent.

Smh
Exactly! I see some posts and wonder if the poster has a brain, especially those posted by ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girlfriend Openly Breastfeed Her Boyfriend In Bar (photos) / Hot Black Slay Queen Exposed Massive Backside On Social Media / What's The Reason Some Guys Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.