Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (10141 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by sweetetlove(f): 11:58am On Mar 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Walahi I don die. So na ordinary biscuit carton parcaging girl u be self. I laugh in Swahili. No wonder you always insult guys,u must come from a very poor background to be labouring and packaging biscuits.
lmao with her bragging online you will think she is the owner of the biscuit company. All this factory workers sef
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Martinez19(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

at 26 every guy out there is supposed to be financially stable.. have a car etc
Immaturity and lack of exposure.

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Whyke141: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Have You Read PEASANT FUTURE by THE CREATIVE THINKER HIMSELF - Fuseini Dipatche?

Are you scared about what the future holds for you? Are you pessimistic? Then this piece is meant for you.

Short, concise and inspiring... Enjoy! ���
http://manuelwhyke..com/2018/03/peasant-future.html
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
sweetetlove:
lmao with her bragging online you will think she is the owner of the biscuit company. All this factory workers sef
....Don't mind her,that's y she is always upset.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
hajoke2000:
grin grin

funny

to you maybe....but to me....really serious.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Barzinime(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
I want you to ask your Dad first...If the answer is positive then come back here for reply
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ImaIma1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
Op can the men in your lineage drive?

Instead of you to focus on selling enough biscuits so that you can feed this weekend, you are wasting precious time on senseless threads.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
how them take born you sef? by Abortion or Ejakulacion?
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by obytex(m): 1:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=TheUpsetGirl1 post=65876363]

I wanted to reply u, but sighting that you are a Benin girl weak me. work at a biscuit production company. At night. In ring in the night. Ur stpitidity is peak cos is written over u
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by awakeuche(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2018
Just so you know, having a car does not equate financial stability especially in our sorryass country....
It's not easy to be financially stable in today's Nigeria... I work in a good company, earn decent pay, save like a miser, still I'm not financially stable, not by a long shot..... It's not easy.
Debasing young men who struggle with unimaginable hardship to survive in a failing Nation does not count as wisdom, it only shows how small minded and petty you are....

Why I bothered to reply this is beyond me, must mean I'm getting frustrated.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Reeberry: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I work at a biscuit production company. I'm usually very busy at daytime so I. post things here only at night BTW I'm usually online in the morning (before 10am) but I don't create threads in the morning.. does mtn have a morning plan?? nothing justifies being broke.. your mates are out there hustling to make it and fend for their ladies and you're here exchanging words with a lady.. lazy dug undecided
Super broke girl. Biscuit casual worker.grin

Tell us, how frustrated are you?

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by HoneyGuy4All: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
otipoju:

Na Nigeria na him car be like big thing for woman eye.

Go outside your country, you go see say car be like phone...na normal thing for every adult even 18 year old to have a car. Inspite of this, a humans being's worth is not tied to ownership of a car.

It's people like you that make boys become desperate and resort to fraud, rituals and armed robbery so as to be accepted by society.

The truth of the matter is that the socio-economic climate of Nigeria is a frustrating for the honest and hardworking individual.

I left Lagos in 2014 May at 32 years, and bought my first car ever from my savings from just 3 months of working while still paying my bills. I have bought and used four different cars since then.

Nigerian men and women are not lazy, they simply lack the amenities and opportunities to live a basic normal life.

Compare the unemployment rate of 4.1 percent where I live with that of Nigeria which is close to 20 percent.

The minimum wage where I live is 414 thousand naira per month whereas Nigeria's 18 thousand per month. With these you will understand why many 50 year old can not afford a car in their lifetime.

Pls whuch country pays 414k as minimum wage so i can start to run the run even if it takes entering through Mediterranean sea.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by HoneyGuy4All: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
PhilSeth:

She must be producing cocoanut and digestive biscuits... the small small one.

No
She's a factory worker
She work for O.K foods.
They pay her 7k in 2weeks.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

thats shallow... work on ur mindset... no one will regard u if ur reasoning does not improve. Thats the same reason ur boyfriend dumped you
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by DwayneChuks(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
otipoju:

Na Nigeria na him car be like big thing for woman eye.

Go outside your country, you go see say car be like phone...na normal thing for every adult even 18 year old to have a car. Inspite of this, a humans being's worth is not tied to ownership of a car.

It's people like you that make boys become desperate and resort to fraud, rituals and armed robbery so as to be accepted by society.

The truth of the matter is that the socio-economic climate of Nigeria is a frustrating for the honest and hardworking individual.

I left Lagos in 2014 May at 32 years, and bought my first car ever from my savings from just 3 months of working while still paying my bills. I have bought and used four different cars since then.

Nigerian men and women are not lazy, they simply lack the amenities and opportunities to live a basic normal life.

Compare the unemployment rate of 4.1 percent where I live with that of Nigeria which is close to 20 percent.

The minimum wage where I live is 414 thousand naira per month whereas Nigeria's 18 thousand per month. With these you will understand why many 50 year old can not afford a car in their lifetime.

Baba, show us the way

Where do u live??
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by mgtow: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The op failed it when she mentioned her workplace. She should have used fcmg company

That's how you know a person that's intelligent. OP obviously isn't.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
At 25 you should be driving even if it means driving someone crazy, just drive cheesy.

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
Broke girls busted all over the thread grin

The biscuits producer will also claim she can feed the whole of my family for a month soon grin

She even has the nerve to insult broke guys like us grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by highqueen(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
Broke girls busted all over the thread grin

The biscuits producer will also claim she can feed the whole of my family for a month soon grin

She even has the nerve to insult broke guys like us grin
grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by highqueen(f): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
At 25 you should be driving even if it means driving someone crazy, just drive cheesy.
I don chop food tire grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

grin
Abi I lie

Before I say anything now, she will claim that her salary for the half of the month is enough to feed my entire family for the whole year grin

Is that not what you nairaland girls use to shame guys?
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by highqueen(f): 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
Abi I lie

Before I say anything now, she will claim that her salary for the half of the month is enough to feed my entire family for the whole year grin

Is that not what you nairaland girls use to shame guys?

funny,,the insult is just too much for her to bear.cheesy

at bolded,be precise
..have not made such comment before biko.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

funny,,the insult is just too much for her to bear.cheesy

at bolded,be precise
..have not made such comment before biko.
oh no

I am not insulting her, She did that to herself by creating threads like this in the first place.

You know one wise nairaland, bros lefulefu once said a rich lady capable of buying her own car will not make a fuss about dating a guy without a car". Those wise words of his are almost prophetic now

Upset lady just gave meaning to those words in just a few days more than anyone could have imagined.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by highqueen(f): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
oh no

I am not insulting her, She did that to herself by creating threads like this in the first place.

You know one wise nairaland, bros lefulefu once said a rich lady capable of buying her own car will not make a fuss about dating a guy without a car". Those wise words of his are almost prophetic now

Upset lady just gave meaning to those words in just a few days more than anyone could have imagine.
yeah,,make una pity abeg lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:
yeah,,make una pity abeg lipsrsealed
But I haven't said anything now
I was only quoting the words and actions of nairalanders grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
HerXLNC:

Attention seeking sl.ut .....ritual ingredient for yahoo boys

Jesus

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
ObinnaVal93:

the idiot z even Benin..am not surprised..I pity ur nigga..bastard daughter of a thousand fathers

Ho my gawd

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by highqueen(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
But I haven't said anything now
I was only quoting the words and actions of nairalanders grin
okay,just hold yours for the moment abeg.grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
I noticed that the girl stopped replying once it was 3:30am..
Broke bitchh... Mtn pulse midnight data subscription bitchh...!!

Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Letter To My Boyfriend / Transparent Truck Conveying “Half-Unclad” Girls Causes Stir In Lagos (Pics) / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.