Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (10144 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2018
ogtavia:

yeah, I agree. I wasn't even referring to maturity. I understand, respect and probably admire your marriage to your books, its very important. So, is it safe to say you are an undergraduate?

yes.......i av a long way to go.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 1:17am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

yes.......i av a long way to go.

how long? I probably might be able to wait. You have a nice name btw. Ajoke.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2018
ogtavia:

how long? I probably might be able to wait. You have a nice name btw. Ajoke.

long enough .......thanks
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by stacyadams: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Reeberry:
Theupsetgirl1 is a super broke ass bītch. She had the guts to criticize guys not driving car at 26. The bītch has no shame. grin
grin grin what do u xpect ?if na short bread biscuit she dey produce i for no talk...na all dis 10 naira biscuit she dey produce... ;
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 1:23am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

long enough .......thanks

hajoke2000 seems to mean you were born in the year 2000.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by khiaa(f): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2018
BdorianGray:

Ha! Lol! Nice one. Don't mind her..Shes part of the reason Nairaland can be a fun place... Let her keep floundering around. that aside...
So what wld you like me to know.. Talk to me Diva am listening... wink

First off, I'm not a diva, I'm a straight to the point, honest, no bullshyt taking or giving, don't mess with me and I won't mess with you kind of woman. grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by makydebbie(f): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2018
These nairaland guys gat no chill mehn. grin grin

See me laughing out loud by this time of the night lol.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 17, 2018
ogtavia:

hajoke2000 seems to mean you were born in the year 2000.

lol......no ...
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ba7man(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I work at a biscuit production company. I'm usually very busy at daytime so I. post things here only at night BTW I'm usually online in the morning (before 10am) but I don't create threads in the morning.. does mtn have a morning plan?? nothing justifies being broke.. your mates are out there hustling to make it and fend for their ladies and you're here exchanging words with a lady.. lazy dug undecided
E be like say biscuit don dey worry you for head. undecided
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2018
khiaa:

First off, I'm not a diva, I'm a straight to the point, honest, no bullshyt taking or giving, don't mess with me and I won't mess with you kind of woman. grin

correct babe I sight yagrin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by barallanee(f): 8:16am On Mar 17, 2018
Ur so delusional.... Mtcheeewwww
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BdorianGray(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
khiaa:

Wow! That's what am talking abt Lady. U really had to come clean... And y wld I think of messing with you.
The only thing- why u trying to give me the run around here.. And trying to violate the NL privacy code grin we shld do all of this better in private if u gat no.p with it..
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Amarabae(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
26 is too early to be expecting that from men.

My hands no de for this one.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BdorianGray(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

correct babe I sight yagrin

Ha! Matinez, e bi do kwa! Dey your lane oh! Leave this only one for me oh! U don get many- allow me face this special one biko grin
Nwanne Akuna.. grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BdorianGray(m): 9:00am On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
26 is too early to be expecting that from men.

My hands no de for this one.

Hmmm Aunty Amarachi! Well done oh! smiley... Adaeze ndi Igbo 1 of NL.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Amarabae(f): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
BdorianGray:

Hmmm Aunty Amarachi! Well done oh! smiley... Adaeze ndi Igbo 1 of NL.

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Mar 17, 2018
BdorianGray:

Ha! Matinez, e bi do kwa! Dey your lane oh! Leave this only one for me oh! U don get many- allow me face this special one biko grin
Nwanne Akuna.. grin

hahahahahgrin anugwo mugrin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

lol......no ...
ohh...that's good to hear then, your coments about age, maturity and your student status made me curious..it's nice to meet you Ajoke...I hope you wont stay married to your books for too long...
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
ogtavia:

ohh...that's good to hear then, your coments about age, maturity and your student status made me curious..it's nice to meet you Ajoke...I hope you wont stay married to your books for too long...

yessss ....thanks
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

yessss ....thanks

what I am saying is I am willing to wait Ajoke..
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Rowlandjude(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
God will punish your father for me, Fool
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Rowlandjude(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

at 26 every guy out there is supposed to be financially stable.. have a car etc
God will punish your father for me, fool
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Darkseid(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Rowlandjude:
God will punish your father for me, Fool
The thing touch this brother gringrin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Mcy56(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
PhilSeth:

Bros, how can a brain under the noisy biscuits processing machine have a steady motivational reasoning? its not magic...
its brain trauma.
shocked shocked
I don laugh tire for this thread grin grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Mcy56(f): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Benz4pimp:
immediately I saw biscuit,I stepped into reality!!!oh oh oh oh factory worker!!!!People like this girl no go gree work close to their house becus of Shame and pride!!!with her tiny or light weight salary,she go still dey try oppress the humble ones!!!May be na car jam her papa,so she dey try play safe.....benin/edo village champion
OMG! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Udmaster(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Idiot op.
Olosho
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Mcy56(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
ImaIma1:
Op can the men in your lineage drive?
Instead of you to focus on selling enough biscuits so that you can feed this weekend, you are wasting precious time on senseless threads.
shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin

stacyadams:
grin grin what do u xpect ?if na short bread biscuit she dey produce i for no talk...na all dis 10 naira biscuit she dey produce... ;
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you lack a comprehensive brain... am I a guy?? the post is about guys undecided
Ozwur u no know ur mates that are girls who bought their own cars & doing well with themselves Dey here be breaking melon waiting for ur broke boyfriend to buy a car that u can pose with... Better stick with him till he saves enough to buy one or prepare to be a victim of those young ritualist.. That is if them never already use ur destiny buy benz undecided See her moniker sef undecided
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Auntie post a pic of your car first
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by jogsman01(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

smh..... kindly understand that our fingers are not equal. Thanks
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I think I may be making headway in diagnosing the cause of your being upset.

Anyway, to your post.

Two possible scenarios I can see.
Perhaps one morning you woke and was feeling all crazy or angry (apparently for no reason) and you decided to look for a little trouble. And where else will you find maximum exposure than NL? So you ended up posting this s**t. That I can excuse, but next time don't let craziness or anger get the better of you. Never ends well.

The second one be say you tru tru beliv this nonsense wen u write so. You wen dey make biscuit (not even bread sef) how many 26 year olds dey your factory? Shebi all of dem lazy na im your factory never close. Babe you fuckup big time. This kind one na im make guys dey say beauty without brains. You fine no doubt. But for that upstairs department ehnnn. We need to use omo wash am wella.

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Shugarlord213: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
PhilSeth:

She must be producing cocoanut and digestive biscuits... the small small one.

Hahahahahahah

I go like know you o

Small small ones lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Many Girls Slept In One Room (pics) / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.