Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward (10147 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
h20water:

i will not buy. come and beat me

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
sweetetlove:
lmao with her bragging online you will think she is the owner of the biscuit company. All this factory workers sef

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
Op can the men in your lineage drive?

Instead of you to focus on selling enough biscuits so that you can feed this weekend, you are wasting precious time on senseless threads.

Upset girl and her driverless lineage right now

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Rider007: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
OP dats harsh... Its not very in our country.... U make me feel lazy.... Dats not fair.. #iwillnotsteal#hustleharder
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

at 26 every guy out there is supposed to be financially stable.. have a car etc
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2018
highqueen:

I don chop food tire grin
Babe I no go the matric o, I just sat my ass at home writing my chapter two, my popsy say I no dey serious with the project, say everytime i dey press phone, I wan show am say overseriousness dey worry me. To think that two people invited me for that matric, I just fall their hands, e dey pain sha cheesy.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
chenzen:
thats shallow... work on ur mindset... no one will regard u if ur reasoning does not improve. Thats the same reason ur boyfriend dumped you

Jesu!

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by pu7pl3(m): 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Upset girl in her biscuit factory rest room right now

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by highqueen(f): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Babe I no go the matric o, I just sat my ass at home writing my chapter two, my popsy say I no dey serious with the project, say everytime i dey press phone, I wan show am say overseriousness dey worry me. To think that two people invited me for that matric, I just fall their hands, e dey pain sha cheesy.
chai,you don miss...

hold up everywhere..na to and fro movement sure for my side..

serious shild ...lol
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Reeberry: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
I noticed that the girl stopped replying once it was 3:30am..
Broke bitchh... Mtn pulse midnight data subscription bitchh...!!
Theupsetgirl1 is a super broke ass bītch. She had the guts to criticize guys not driving car at 26. The bītch has no shame. grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
greiboy:
oh no

I am not insulting her, She did that to herself by creating threads like this in the first place.

You know one wise nairaland, bros lefulefu once said a rich lady capable of buying her own car will not make a fuss about dating a guy without a car". Those wise words of his are almost prophetic now

Upset lady just gave meaning to those words in just a few days more than anyone could have imagined.
i believe she's just trolling to gather trafficcheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Jobesi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A guy at 26 or above 26 years and doesn't have a car is that one an human being?? is that laziness or cowardice? undecided

Young lady don't get it wrong, a car does not mean financial stability cos it's a liability not an asset
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

You apparently don't know the meaning of cowardice, gush.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
ogtavia:

to you maybe....but to me....really serious.

am sure GOD has kept someone special for u .....
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by otipoju(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
HoneyGuy4All:

Pls whuch country pays 414k as minimum wage so i can start to run the run even if it takes entering through Mediterranean sea.

Google minimum wages around the world.

There is more information at your fingertips than you can imagine.

I traveled without giving one kobo to any agent. From start to finish. I researched and read and watched videos related to my plans.

Best of luck brother.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BdorianGray(m): 9:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
khiaa:

If every guy should be financially stable at 26 then so should every WOMAN, unless she's a
lazy azz. What does being a coward have to do with this scenario?

Hey Crush!! Am very shocked to find you in such a thread...not to mention the fact that u even had to respond with a post... Its either the poster knows what she's doing or she's doesn't even know that she doesn't know..
Please save just 1/10th of that attention for me and ur life wld be more exciting and less dry grin...
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Mrachiever(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

As if ur father get bicycle for house....
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by bizzy500: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you lack a comprehensive brain... am I a guy?? the post is about guys undecided
hope ur dad has is first car at 26 undecided
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by khiaa(f): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
BdorianGray:

Hey Crush!! Am very shocked to find you in such a thread...not to mention the fact that u even had to respond with a post... Its either the poster knows what she's doing or she's doesn't even know that she doesn't know..
Please save just 1/10th of that attention for me and ur life wld be more exciting and less dry grin...

I just wanted the OP to know just how hypocritical and assinine the topic is. tongue
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by HoneyGuy4All: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2018
otipoju:

Google minimum wages around the world.

There is more information at your fingertips than you can imagine.

I traveled without giving one kobo to any agent. From start to finish. I researched and read and watched videos related to my plans.

Best of luck brother.

Why not keep me off the stress.

Help a bro
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by BdorianGray(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
khiaa:

I just wanted the OP to know just how hypocritical and assinine the topic is. tongue

Ha! Lol! Nice one. Don't mind her..Shes part of the reason Nairaland can be a fun place... Let her keep floundering around. that aside...
So what wld you like me to know.. Talk to me Diva am listening... wink
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Bamz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
PhilSeth:

Bros, how can a brain under the noisy biscuits processing machine have a steady motivational reasoning? its not magic...
its brain trauma.

why now? shocked sad
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by revontuli(f): 11:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
otipoju:

Na Nigeria na him car be like big thing for woman eye.

Go outside your country, you go see say car be like phone...na normal thing for every adult even 18 year old to have a car. Inspite of this, a humans being's worth is not tied to ownership of a car.

It's people like you that make boys become desperate and resort to fraud, rituals and armed robbery so as to be accepted by society.

The truth of the matter is that the socio-economic climate of Nigeria is very frustrating for the honest and hardworking individual.

I left Lagos in 2014 May at 32 years, and bought my first car ever from my savings from just 3 months of working while still paying my bills. I have bought and used four different cars since then.

Whoa, four cars since 2014? Damn bro you change cars like jackets sha!
I bought my first car in year 2000, drove it to the ground, bought my second car in 2010 and still driving it. I will get a new car only when this one dies. Both I bought second hand.

Nigerian men and women are not lazy, they simply lack the amenities and opportunities to live a basic and normal life.

This is very unfortunate and caused by the horrible, good for nothing corrupt politicians.
Only the technical know-how you guys studying and working abroad you bring home will be able to fix it. There is a subset of gold digger women who don't want to hustle and make their money but leech off the men instead, these ladies are setting a bad example to young women with their bad propaganda. I hope this doesn't become a widespread mentality, this kind of thinking will only lead to disaster, imagining lazy gold diggers raising the future generation.

1 Like

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Redhot111(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Come let me use u 4 rituals. Mugu
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Maxcollins042(m): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
The poster of this thrash is nothing but a disturbed mind. The stress that she has subjected herself to in that biscuit factory is apparently taking its toll on her. Those staying close to her should help her have her head examined before her precarious state deteriorates further into a more lethal stage.

Come to think of it, you are not better off yet you had the temerity to spew such nauseating statement. You should be confined within the four walls of a psychiatric hospital restrained in a straitjacket lest you will cause untold harm to those around you.

I would have loved to educate you on why it's not a show of cowardice not to own a car at 26 but you lack the head much more the brain to accommodate what seems to be a priceless information to you.

I'm over 26 and yet to have a car. Come and beat me.
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by revontuli(f): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2018
I am not sure if Upsetgirl is trolling or being serious here.
I live in a country where GDP per capita is 18 times higher than Nigeria. Cars are considered a luxury and many people never buy a car for their entire life. Half of my colleagues, which are men well over 30, with very high income, do not own cars and not planning to buy anytime soon.

Know what, the developed world is now moving away from cars. New generation hates driving and carrying the responsibility and financial burden of car ownership. Ride sharing companies like Uber and Lyft are popular for a reason.
German cities offer highly computerized on-demand rental cars all over the place. Nice, fancy sport cars you can rent with an app, pick up from the designated spots and drop at the designated parking places when you are done. Young professionals use these instead of wasting money on buying cars. On-demand shuttles and self-driving leased cars are going to replace car ownership in Europe within 10 years.

Lagos traffic is already worse than hell from what I gather, you ladies forcing your men to add more to it will bring it to the point where people will spend half of their lives sitting in traffic.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 12:44am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

am sure GOD has kept someone special for u .....

are you married? if yes...congratulations,enjoy your marriage. But if No, are you completely single? if yes..hehehe

Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 17, 2018
ogtavia:

are you married? if yes...congratulations,enjoy your marriage. But if No, are you completely single? if yes..hehehe

am married to my books .
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 1:06am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

Am completely single but not searching

completely single but not searching probably waiting...my current status also....
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 1:07am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

am married to my books .

you are not underage..are you?
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 17, 2018
ogtavia:

you are not underage..are you?

of course not .....age does not define your maturity
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by ogtavia(m): 1:14am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:

of course not .....age does not define your maturity

yeah, I agree. I wasn't even referring to maturity. I understand, respect and probably admire your marriage to your books, its very important. So, is it safe to say you are an undergraduate?
Re: A Guy At 26years Of Age Without A Car Is A Coward by emitheo(m): 1:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Fadiga24:
So you're just a biscuit producer and you have the guts to insult hardworking guys
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah
The girl's brain needs formatting ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naked Couple Weds Infront Of 40 Naked Guests And Officiator / outdated / What Is Your Craziest Sexual Experience? Mature Minds Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.