Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (63692 Views)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Shortyy(f): 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
WOW. You're so right

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by faithfull18(f): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2018

See my signature.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Poverty is infectious

Broke poverty-stricken girls would tear the OP to shreds today. Meanwhile, they should forward their frustration to their fathers at home.

Any poor guy who decides to marry a poor mannerless girl like these ones insulting the OP has ruined his lineage and corrupted his genes.

The rich man is teaching his children boardroom politics, international business and political diplomacy while the poor man is in his wife's kitchen licking moin-moin leaf.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by upg76: 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
/
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by pocohantas(f): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
I agree.
Everybody should marry from their social class.

I won't advise my brother to marry a broke jobless girl.
In fact, I told him to find one within his circle. It is better that way.
She shouldn't be stingy though, because if she is...it is a waste of strategy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria... A nation so fixated on material things.

Rich guys with this kinda op mentality can go hug Transformer.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by eyinjuege: 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's not a bad idea if the rich marry themselves.
Even amongst the rich, there is class and levels. Classism is real o.
And then there is new money, and old money. Dangote is old money, and he has successfully created more wealth than ever. He is from the Dantata family from his mother's side. Their generations have been known to be wealthy, and he has more than surpassed that for his great generations to come.
Now, it would be foolish for a regular Joe or Jane to compare themselves with the children of the rich. Some of these children have a secured future for their great grandchildren, and if they marry into money again- the way Indimis seem to secure themselves , Folake may never need to work all her life. She is from money, and is entitled to a share of her father's wealth, which may continually flow into her purse provided someone in her family continues the family business. Her husband is also from money, and is probably a part of the family business. She does not need a dime of her husband's money, but still that doesn't stop him from providing for his children and her. He is also getting richer and expanding his inheritance or father's business. You can see their children and great grandchildren too are secure?
But if anyone who is born to a poor or middle class family will be stupid enough to compare herself to Folake, and refuses to strive and work for herself, the kind sufferhead wey go fire am is still doing press up o.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by olarwhumy6(f): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigeria... A nation so fixated on material things.

Rich guys with this kinda op mentality can go hug Transformer.

Wetin concern Nigeria for this matter?

The OP and rich guys won't go hug Transformer. They'll marry very beautiful wives and give birth to kids which improve their genes.

Since you're not a material lady, you should marry guys of your class. Meanwhile, I sabi your class o! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by johnnyn1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
cheesy
You better go back plead ur ex who loves you in all.. shocked

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Daeylar(f): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
I can only agree with point 1, very accurate.

Everything else. No comment.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
angryHey ladies and gents, I am here to reveal to you, some of the major reasons rich guys marry rich ladies.

This thread is not talking about some classless guys who by chance or luck or whatever reason stumbled upon big money not really wealth per se because wealth comes with persistent gathering of riches with years.

So before you read further, note that Yahoo boys and their likes are not rich by my own standard!

Truly rich guys don't and will never marry a poor or broke lady, and you know why

1. Their Daily Activities Run Opposite Direction:

In as much as majority of women wish, desire and daydream of getting married to a rich guy, many won't achieve this not because they are not pretty and sexy, but because their daily activities does not match with the daily activities of rich guys, which makes it highly impossible or let me say, difficult for rich guys to get to see them often.

For instance, Paddy Adenuga who we all know is a rich guy, wakes up, prepares and heads straight to his office to start the day's business activities, where he will be probably be meeting with other top company CEOs, directors, top bank marketing executives, brand ambassadors, etc, and maybe during lunch, he drives down to his usual lunch spot at maybe Lagos Atlantic or any other top class restaurant to have his lunch, and probably heads back to his office from there to continue meeting with other top executives and business gurus in his field.

While he is doing all these....Folake, a very pretty girl who has been daydreaming of marrying a rich guy like Paddy Adenuga is at home with her phone logging in from Instagram to Facebook to Snapchat to Badoo to Twitter, changing her best photoshopped and filtered photos hoping to catch one rich guy that will end up marrying her.

Folake refuses to get busy with a career or business that will increase her chances of meeting potential successful guys.

Advice to Folake:
Start a business and be dedicated to it, or get a job, if you can't get one, learn a trade, something like fashion designing, etc, maybe from there, you might get to make a dress that Paddy Adenuga's sister or niece likes and from there, she makes you her regular designer and gets to introduce you to her family members and you may probably get to meet Paddy Adenuga or other of his rich brothers and cousins who may probably fall for your beauty haven get to see you as a dedicated, hardworking, pretty fashion designer and not just a usual fine girl they come across everyday and possibly chop and clean mouth undecided

Bru ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

O boy, see advice o

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by johnnyn1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
That rich guy never meet a poor girl him love.

See them
Whom he loves.
Still the same broke gal mentality..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by JennyOfOldstones(f): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bravo! I love this thread. The Cinderella mentality has been instilled in most women since they were girls so it's difficult to realize that Cinderella is just a fairytale. Rich men don't marry poor girls too because of her family
The poor girl may not even be a demanding person but her family might be full of leeches. No rich man wants the responsibility of taking care of his immediate family and demanding extended family.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by johnnyn1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
adetoroamos:
very overated my bro.. there is one of my str bro that married recently and every body was like why will this handsome bro marry this ugly girl, him just tell us she's pilot. my code now is if I wan toast any babe. I will ask her maybe she's done with her study if no then I will free her. it doesn't pay dating a student, 2ndly I will ask her what's her plan if she no get any plan I will just free her jejely.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by usagee36: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Did u once live in Kaduna?
ImaIma1:
No 4 very true. They are irritated by people that always ask for money

5 is also true. Ladies from poor background who are trying to mingle are hard to please. They are the ones who come up with stupid yardsticks and standards
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by GeneralFeezy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Instead of them to learn and make change for the better, they are here saying trash, rubbish...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by LazyNairalander(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Keep the wealth growing.
see my signature

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by popweezy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
ME I CAN MARRY BROKE LADIES HO. AS FAR SHE IS NOT BROKE UPSTAIRS. NO PROBLEM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
That rich guy never meet a poor girl him love.

Lol. Zee world and Telemundo has deceived this one.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Kenkaniff(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who wrote this trash??
Na who wear shoe know where e dey pain am besides coming to think of it,guess it's ideologies such as this,that sinks the world in despair.
I'm from a rich background but married a broke lady and I'm having the best things of life that money couldn't buy that my family has given me yet my wife provides it all.
Money is not everything.
Take down this self righteous article.
Who get sense make them hear simple!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Wetin concern Nigeria for this matter?

The OP and rich guys won't go hug Transformer. They'll marry beautiful wives and give birth to kids which improve their genes.

Since you're not material, you should marry guys of your class. Meanwhile, I sabi your class o! grin
Ise!!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Kenkaniff(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
JennyOfOldstones:
Bravo! I love this thread. The Cinderella mentality has been instilled in most women since they were girls so it's difficult to realize that Cinderella is just a fairytale. Rich men don't marry poor girls too because of her family
The poor girl may not even be a demanding person but her family might be full of leeches. No rich man wants the responsibility of taking care of his immediate family and demanding extended family.
You lie
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by johnnyn1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thunderstorm strike all dem Gold diggers.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Sirbobo: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by johnnyn1(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
My Official Dance to them Fantasy Dreamers cheesy

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by boujeeassnigga(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tell that to Nollywood directors... Lol, any guy that comes back from abroad will most-def marry a 'suffer-head' village girl.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by emelda86(f): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Una no get work....

But them sabi fvck broke girls tvtv....
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by hopekemzi: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
USE CLAY TO MOULD HER YOURSELF
Papanwamaikpe:
True. I can't and will never marry a broke lady. God forbid!!! You must be not less than 22, tall, slim, fair and rich!!!

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by mapet: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
angryHey ladies and gents, I am here to reveal to you, some of the major reasons rich guys marry rich ladies.

This thread is not talking about some classless guys who by chance or luck or whatever reason stumbled upon big money not really wealth per se because wealth comes with persistent gathering of riches with years.

So before you read further, note that Yahoo boys and their likes are not rich by my own standard!

Truly rich guys don't and will never marry a poor or broke lady, and you know why

1. Their Daily Activities Run Opposite Direction:

The picture you paint here is a case of a lazy lady not a poor lady.

In as much as majority of women wish, desire and daydream of getting married to a rich guy, many won't achieve this not because they are not pretty and sexy, but because their daily activities does not match with the daily activities of rich guys, which makes it highly impossible or let me say, difficult for rich guys to get to see them often.

For instance, Paddy Adenuga who we all know is a rich guy, wakes up, prepares and heads straight to his office to start the day's business activities, where he will be probably be meeting with other top company CEOs, directors, top bank marketing executives, brand ambassadors, etc, and maybe during lunch, he drives down to his usual lunch spot at maybe Lagos Atlantic or any other top class restaurant to have his lunch, and probably heads back to his office from there to continue meeting with other top executives and business gurus in his field.

While he is doing all these....Folake, a very pretty girl who has been daydreaming of marrying a rich guy like Paddy Adenuga is at home with her phone logging in from Instagram to Facebook to Snapchat to Badoo to Twitter, changing her best photoshopped and filtered photos hoping to catch one rich guy that will end up marrying her.

Folake refuses to get busy with a career or business that will increase her chances of meeting potential successful guys.

Advice to Folake:
Start a business and be dedicated to it, or get a job, if you can't get one, learn a trade, something like fashion designing, etc, maybe from there, you might get to make a dress that Paddy Adenuga's sister or niece likes and from there, she makes you her regular designer and gets to introduce you to her family members and you may probably get to meet Paddy Adenuga or other of his rich brothers and cousins who may probably fall for your beauty haven get to see you as a dedicated, hardworking, pretty fashion designer and not just a usual fine girl they come across everyday and possibly chop and clean mouth undecided

You just depicted a lazy girl and not a poor girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Moji Solar-Percy Marries Her Lesbian Partner In US (Photo) / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.