Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (64222 Views)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

What you're saying is very false.

I'm telling you what happened to my elder brother and you're telling me long stories.

Go and see how the families of broke girls disturb rich guys all round the year. School fees, house rent, birthday, weddings for younger ones, Christmas, Easter, New year.

Wetin happen na?
Na your brother form father Christmas naw. Is it by force, doesn't he have his own family to take care Of?
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
5. Broke Ladies Are Very Difficult To Please!

Contrary to what many guys believe, rich ladies are easy to please unlike the broke ladies.

A rich lady may gush over a rose flower you got for her, but a broke lady will never do that but will only be pleased when you buy her reigning expensive clothe or gadget, and this mentality of broke ladies unknowingly to them, distracts rich guys.

A rich guy out of love may feel getting his broke girlfriend a rose flower or something like that as bday present, and to his greatest surprise, the lady was expecting the latest iphone or even a car which she may unknowingly show, and end up making the guy cancel her from his top list of would be

Most Nigerian Broke Ladies Comes To Mind.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Benoxvals(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
O.P it’s still ur personal opinion or you must be a very rich man and a magician to know how every rich man in Nigeria thinks.
I often wonder the definition of rich,poor and broke in Nigeria...my questions are-
How deep do you think a guys pocket will be before u tag him a rich guy?
How little do you think a ladies pocket will be before u tag her a broke lady.
Pls answer with instances and mention figures #€£$
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by pocohantas(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
No matter Wat knw it ...Dat u ar a great n unique lady nt just everyday nigerian lady...OK

Thanks bro smiley
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Westaslave2(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
U av done dat already 4 u 2 say i shud go n marry a rich woman! i dnt c myself as black or african...i can even follow a whiteman practice racism on a blackman...i hate blacks wt passion
nwanyiawkaetiti u really do!
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Westaslave2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Thanks bro smiley
my humble pleasure
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Westaslave2:
nwanyiawkaetiti u really do!
Lol I was aiming from a different angle though. A rich lady won't necessarily be concerned if u own a jeep or not. But I know best why you hate blacks. Shalom.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by King44(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Somehow I noticed girls like guys with money and cannot be pleased, and getting a girl I like is quite difficult and I have come to the conclusion that when I start getting 7 figures I ain't dating or marrying any broke ass unless God has destined me to, and to achieve my aim when the figures start coming in is simply by changing my life style. Seriously my last date was one of the worse experience I had with girls soo demanding as Bleep and was of it all comparing me to one yahoo boi who spends for her to my face lol I don suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Coldfeets: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
True... but not in nollywood.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by TheUbermensch: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
Why are you pained?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by emelda86(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:

Naah.

If you're beautiful, sexy and ready to mingle, send me a PM. I'm in Lagos and would pay for your ticket. 2k USD for Friday to Monday.

If you're ugly, don't bother sending me a PM.

Hahahaha....if I want to Bleep you I'll do it without looking back so forget your 2k USD (yinmu) not all women will jump up because u mentioned 2k usd.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by tunary(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
adetoroamos:
guy u r rit ooo, bfr I bcm a CEO my mentality is to just marry any girl that is beautiful but now even if u r ugly and you get future I will have your hand marriage rather than date poor girl that she's beautiful. I will only date my level now. I will be making my money and you too will be making yours.
This is the best idea bro
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by divinelove(m): 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Everyone is avoiding a liability both rich, middle class and poor. no matter how beautiful ur wife is it will never pay ur bills n u won't see dt beauty again after 5yrs.

Big ass n boobs, tall n slim, fair or chocolate doesn't pay bills
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by wristbangle: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
The comments from hungry ladies on first page of this thread propagates the grubbing and lazy attitude exhibited by them, which they are unwilling to change despite calling their attention to work on their bankrupt mentality.

I commend the Op apt write-up and this should a pointer for guys to chase success hence settle with a lady who shares wealthy thinking, living comfortable and independent financially.

It' shameful to observe some ladies begging attributes has accelerated to a certain level they beg for the rock-bottomed things such as N100 recharge card, used underwears, etc. Poverty has improvised their brain hence not thinking straight and become cheap prey for yahoo boys to feat on them shamelessly.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by wristbangle: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided

A frustrated hurt soul. If it hits u badly, go make money and settle with affluent guy.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by vena92: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
PearlStreet:
Poverty is infectious

Broke poverty-stricken girls would tear the OP to shreds today. Meanwhile, they should forward their frustration to their fathers at home.

Any poor guy who decides to marry a poor mannerless girl like these ones insulting the OP has ruined his lineage and corrupted his genes.

The rich man is teaching his children boardroom politics, international business and political diplomacy while the poor man is in his wife's kitchen licking moin-moin leaf.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by vena92: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
eyinjuege:
It's not a bad idea if the rich marry themselves.
Even amongst the rich, there is class and levels. Classism is real o.
And then there is new money, and old money. Dangote is old money, and he has successfully created more wealth than ever. He is from the Dantata family from his mother's side. Their generations have been known to be wealthy, and he has more than surpassed that for his great generations to come.
Now, it would be foolish for a regular Joe or Jane to compare themselves with the children of the rich. Some of these children have a secured future for their great grandchildren, and if they marry into money again- the way Indimis seem to secure themselves , Folake may never need to work all her life. She is from money, and is entitled to a share of her father's wealth, which may continually flow into her purse provided someone in her family continues the family business. Her husband is also from money, and is probably a part of the family business. She does not need a dime of her husband's money, but still that doesn't stop him from providing for his children and her. He is also getting richer and expanding his inheritance or father's business. You can see their children and great grandchildren too are secure?
But if anyone who is born to a poor or middle class family will be stupid enough to compare herself to Folake, and refuses to strive and work for herself, the kind sufferhead wey go fire am is still doing press up o.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Xtargold(f): 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
I once made a comment on this on a post by one upset girl. The truth is the rich marry the rich in most but not all cases. Ladies even if you are from a poor background,don't remain there...start up something no matter how little,at least you can sort out your basic needs yourself and the brokenness won't be obvious. Not just that work on yourself in all areas,not because you want to eventually get married but because you want to be useful to yourself,your family and your society.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by CeeKay17: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
JennyOfOldstones:
Bravo! I love this thread. The Cinderella mentality has been instilled in most women since they were girls so it's difficult to realize that Cinderella is just a fairytale. Rich men don't marry poor girls too because of her family
The poor girl may not even be a demanding person but her family might be full of leeches. No rich man wants the responsibility of taking care of his immediate family and demanding extended family.
Very true. Too many Naija girls have this fairy tale mentality.
What many of them don't realize is, not every girl is destined to marry into wealth.
Same way not every man can marry a very beautiful lady even thou we all want to. There are average looking ladies everywhere and somebody must marry them.
But Naija girls aren't willing to compromise and settle for a guy who's financially average (including the average looking girls)
Is it not a woman driving an SUV that just commited suicide in Lagos last week despite her apparent wealth & comfort?
In relationships, compatibility & contentment are very important.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by PearlStreet(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:

Hahahaha....if I want to Bleep you I'll do it without looking back so forget your 2k USD (yinmu) not all women will jump up because u mentioned 2k usd.

Noted.

Bye.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by greatman247(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

Bill Gate parent were comfortable go read his history well.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Aplaudez(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
5. Broke Ladies Are Very Difficult To Please!

Contrary to what many guys believe, rich ladies are easy to please unlike the broke ladies.

A rich lady may gush over a rose flower you got for her, but a broke lady will never do that but will only be pleased when you buy her reigning expensive clothe or gadget, and this mentality of broke ladies unknowingly to them, distracts rich guys.

A rich guy out of love may feel getting his broke girlfriend a rose flower or something like that as bday present, and to his greatest surprise, the lady was expecting the latest iphone or even a car which she may unknowingly show, and end up making the guy cancel her from his top list of would be
I so much agree with this!!!
true talk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by millionboi2: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
That rich guy never meet a poor girl him love.
DAT was in d days of our parents.

Who love help
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by LordAdamX: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
I notice that the so called rich guys that are choosy were once dirt poor who suddenly have a stupid entitlement forgeting that those from humble background will one day become wealthy, Bill gates, Mark of Facebook etc were not born rich, they married from humble background.

Michonu there!

Bill and Mark were not born poor. Go and check their biography. Both of them were born into upper middle class families.

BTW, Mark has pledged to donate 90+% of his wealth before he dies. How many broke a$$ ladies will entertain that idea.

-Lord
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by smeag0l(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Number 4 and 5 are so true. Personally, I hate dating ladies that always ask for handouts. Whenever, a lady does that, it's usually all these useless girls that send same message to ten other guys. And, by the way, broke girls are usually not contented with whatever they get from you. They keep asking for more.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by phenzy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nigeria... A nation so fixated on material things.

Rich guys with this kinda op mentality can go hug Transformer.

Re u broke or why re u so pained aunty?
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
The rich marry the rich because of networking and other things actually.
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Neddyogu(m): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
No be wetin dey inside d bag matter, Na who get d bag matter. A woman can be rich today and u marry her cos of what u think she can bring to d table only for u to get rude shock. Omo one of my very big Bros go marry doctor thinking say Omo dockie go dey help issues, Omo see disappointment on another level. A student today can help u tomorrow. There are no hard and fast rules where choice of mate is concerned.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
phenzy:

Re u broke or why re u so pained aunty?
No
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by bleskid: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
are you a broke lady
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by drvalency: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
franchasng:
2. Their Parents Won't Allow Them to Marry Broke Ladies!

My brothers and sisters, haven suffered so much and later you are able to climb out of that poverty hole, believe me, you will never wanna go back there, neither would you want your children, grandchildren and even siblings to go back there, never!

This is why rich men fix marriage for their sons and daughters to also marry sons and daughters of their fellow rich friends. It is as easy as that, and please don't blame them....blame Mr. Poverty for showing them pepper while poor shocked shocked

By chance, some rich guys, guys especially do come across ladies from broke or poor family background they wish to marry, but most often, these dream gets murdered by their parents who will go extramile to ensure their children dare not make the mistake of marrying a broke lady, its sad, but that's the reality, so if you are a broke lady and you are dating a rich guy, my sister....don't rejoice yet because the doomsday will come...that day he will present you to his family and everyone is like....who is she? what does she do for a living? who is her dad? which school did she finished from?

Don't give up....in every rule, there is always an exception and who said yours can't be the very few exceptions Please don't forget to send me your wedding invitation so I can at least come chow some free chicken and still go home with free wedding box gift, Fatima Dangote's wedding comes to mind cry cry
Re: This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies by donqx: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Rubbish undecided
the truth hurts dear !those are facts just work hard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.