Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,370 members, 7,846,590 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (62144 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

This will have been an accurate answer if he had responded immediately to baican statements, rather than throw blanket insults that excludes his own God forsaken country.

You dare not choose for a man how to reiterate to an affected insult.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Biacan isn't apologetic aswell.

Below is the prove.

take note"all men"

but ubuntu "9ja "

he should include his mother and sister like baica did.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
He's trying to use the opportunity to shoot his shot at me
I shoot meats, not bones cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Espada10:
OUR WOMEN!!! OUR WOMEN!!! yen yen yen ..

One of the greatest scams on earth only rivaled by One Nigeria, Our Oil , Change and the Police is your friend. ..

Abeg, Naija men make una receive sense .

Hahahahahah grin grin

Beta scam grin

"Our women"
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

take note"all men"

but ubuntu "9ja "

he should include his mother and sister like baica did.

So long as one is affected with an insult, you can decide to reiterate with any formula, just like how one do curse an opponent's paents when being insulted.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

So long as one is affected with an insult, you can decide to reiterate with any formula, just like how one do curse an opponent's paents when being insulted.
fine,if you are cool with it,why tackle others that find it offensive??
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

You dare not choose for a man how to reiterate to an affected insult.
Sure, there is freedom of expression, but not if it impedes on my rights and exemptions.

I didn't have to tell him how to retaliate, but his actions are not in response to that lady in particular.

It was directed at anyone trying to talk some sense into his hollow head, that was why he repeated the statement several times without remorse.

Retaliation is an action taken to counter an event or someone, it's not an action taken to insult any random person trying to have a civil discussion with you.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
fine,if you are cool with it,why tackle others that find it offensive??
Just to remind them that they are being biased.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Just to remind them that they are being biased.
nothing like being biased,I have told you why they picked offense with his comment.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
Sure, there is freedom of expression, but not if it impedes on my rights and exemptions.

I didn't have to tell him how to retaliate, but his actions are not in response to that lady in particular.

It was directed at anyone trying to talk some sense into his hollow head, that was why he repeated the statement several times without remorse.

Retaliation is an action taken to counter an event or someone, it's not an action taken to insult any random person trying to have a civil discussion with you.

My question is.

Why didn't you lots scold Biacan.

Una jux de burst my head
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

nothing like being biased,I have told you why they picked offense with his comment.

If they were unbiased, they would have picked the same offense when Biacan insulted MEN(Worldwide)
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Martin0(m): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:

The owner of this forum has a Nigerian Mother ?... are you saying SEUN mum is also a loser .. because I didn’t see some in your comment which is bad ..
The mods on this forum some are females some males all have Nigerian Mothers are you saying their mothers too are loser

If they are such losers WHY are you on a forum create by a Nigerian who has a Nigerian Mother that raised him up .. cause you are on his site insulting all ...

Just trying to understand the hate ... I thought you said you just hated non Virgins but now it’s all Nigerian women

hay u need to answer questions oo
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

If they were unbiased, they would have picked the same offense when Biacan insulted MEN(Worldwide)
you make me to repeat myself incessantly.

I already told you why they picked an offense with his comment today,dude insulted them while they were trying to reason with him.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

hay u need to answer questions oo
lol cause I'm just baffled
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

My question is.

Why didn't you lots scold Biacan.

Una jux de burst my head

You are demanding the wrong question from a guy that spent the most of his time on this thread trying to defend a slowpoke, perhaps you should ask yourself why you fail to see anything wrong in what ubunja did?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Martin0(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
lol cause I'm just baffled
codedly hope u still got our code of chat
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

you make me to repeat myself incessantly.

I already told you why they picked an offense with his comment today,dude insulted them while they were trying to reason with him.

Why didn't they try to reason with Biacan first that insulted MEN(Worldwide) grin

You know what you all did cheesy

Because he isn't a Nigerian
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

You are demanding the wrong question from a guy that spent the most of his time on this thread trying to defend a slowpoke, perhaps you should ask yourself why you fail to see anything wrong in what ubunja did?

I saw something wrong in what he did, did you see me support him?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

I saw something wrong in what he did, did you see me support him?

What you did on this thread went beyond supporting him.

You shielded him from the insults and also aided him on other occasions, while he hired his insults with utmost freedom.

However, the gender angle made it a bit of a grey area for you.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

What you did on this thread went beyond supporting him.

You shielded him from the insults and also aided him on other occasions, while he hired his insults with utmost freedom.

However, the gender angle made it a bit of a grey area for you.

Any proof to back this up??
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

codedly hope u still got our code of chat
Yh
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
Yh
how za area na, me I know wetin u know,grin
I hear say u newly recruit some observers for your companygrin
e get any linkup wey u carry come my sidegrin
if u know, u know
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Why didn't they try to reason with Biacan first that insulted MEN(Worldwide) grin

You know what you all did cheesy

Because he isn't a Nigerian
only Nigerian has right to insult Nigerians on Nigeria forum.

go to first page and people who already tackled biaca but no man tackled ubuntu initially apart from grey.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Any proof to back this up??
You made those comments against those countering him, while he was busy charging the nation with insults, You called us hypocrites and Ass lickers for countering him

You advised postman not to go after him on the first day.

You are having a huge debate with me and sexky as we are chatting now against insulting him

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

only Nigerian has right to insult Nigerians on Nigeria forum.

go to first page and people who already tackled biaca but no man tackled ubuntu initially apart from grey.

If only Nigerians insult Nigerians, not when you insult the world and expect a foreigner not to insult you cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

If only Nigerians insult Nigerians, not when you insult the world and expect a foreigner not to insult you cheesy
then,he should tackle the person not insulting a whole nation because of a person's comment,going by your statement.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
You made those comments against those countering him, while he was busy charging the nation with insults, You called us hypocrites and Ass lickers for countering him

You advised postman not to go after him on the first day.

You are having a huge debate with me and sexky as we are chatting now against insulting him

I used the act of you lots to define the meaning of hypocrisy and asslicking, which I'm unapologetic about.

I only told postman to check the root and cause of the fight before dissing him to avoid regretting the biased behavior later.

No, I'm having a debate on why you lots are insulting him without insulting and scolding a lady that insulted MEN(Worldwide)
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

then,he should tackle the person not insulting a whole nation because of a person's comment,going by your statement.

Biacan insulted 'The WHOLE world'.

Are we now clear?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Biacan insulted 'The WHOLE world'.
Are we now clear?
so,he should insult biacan like others did.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by DaddyKross: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Una still dey drag this matter grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

I used the act of you lots to define the meaning of hypocrisy and asslicking, which I'm unapologetic about

I only told postman to check the root and cause of the fight before dissing him to avoid regretting the biased behavior later.

No, I'm having a debate on why you lots are insulting him without insulting and scolding a lady that insulted MEN(Worldwide)

@ embolden really stressed my previous assertion

@why I didn't hold it fit to troll biacan, I already gave my answer. She merely made that comment once and she got trolled by numerous guys, which included you.

Yes, I could recall you trolling biacan and the other ladies on the first day with your virgin comments.

Why haven't you deem it necessary to scold ubunja?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (64) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.