Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,422 members, 7,846,765 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (62152 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

why not allow him elaborate on that Stan?

he should expatiate on the said statement,it's quite crystal clear he was ostracized from his country hence the name calling,dare him to call all their citizens stupid,low life and frustrated including his mother and sisters.

forming expatriate on NL undecided when SA folks have relegated his sorry ass to be Incinerated.

Don't be deceived.

SA folks are generally known for hating and killing of foreigners, so I'm not surprised to see them bash ubnunja.

They hate foreigners, even Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by ubunja(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
im jumping off this thread of vagina worshippers. been good seeing asslickers asslick.
hasta la vista fellas.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Don't be deceived.

SA folks are generally known for hating and killing of foreigners, so I'm not surprised to see them bash ubnunja.

They hate foreigners, even Nigerians.
okay,ubuntu called for it though.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

How jobless can you be Biacan shocked You registered end September 2017 and you already have 8000 posts on Nairaland grin grin cheesy

The pretty ones don't spend all their time on the internet. Mumu girl cheesy
WOW what a wonderful achievement never knew you spent time on this forum checking the things I do keep it on dude cheesy you just secure yourself a personal assistant in my organisation cheesy cheesy

Note :- you're meant to resume tomorrow any form of lateness will not be tolerated....... congrats once again cheesy cheers darling cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
o
oh sorry about that, I thought you held him in high esteem.

Nonetheless, you haven't answered my question.

To your question.

No, I didn't suppose it was worth my effort because he only made that statement as regards of the insult Biacan gave MEN(Worldwide) cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
BIACAN

You wonder why I always say you got S H I T for brains? Go check all your posts, none of them makes any sense. All you post are one-liners to show your complete lack of mental acuity
I just gave you an offer right now go check it out cheesy

I'm happy for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
okay,ubuntu called for it though.
NO!
SA folks can hate without being insulted.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

To your question.

No, I didn't suppose it was worth my effort because he only made that statement as regards of the insult Biacan gave MEN(Worldwide) cheesy
stop perambulating nwokem,you and I know that's a poor defense mechanism when he kept reitrating the same statement without being apologetic. Stan, kwupu eziokwu ka ifere mme ekwensu embarassed
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

To your question.

ALL THE MEN (Worldwide) are useless set of beings who won't hesitate to use their mothers for rituals bunch of hypocrites cool
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

NO!

SA folks can hate without being insulted.
I was told,but then I have not seen,maybe a close look at them will serve.

as for that midget ubuntu,he deserves every bit of what was hauled at him by those folks.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

stop perambulating nwokem,you and I know that's a poor defense mechanism when he kept reitrating the same statement without being apologetic. Stan, kwupu eziokwu ka ifere mme ekwensu embarassed
Rapu mpama cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
you mean the same way you hold biacan in high esteem even for wishing for a world without you?
even lucifer is not this dumb.
Your IQ must be pretty minute to have come up with this crappy diss lines

I have spent the best time on this thread trying to defend your stupidity from those ready to put your madness in check, but coupled with an IQ of a cretin, I guess you are dealing with retrograde amnesia that impedes on your ability to remember anything beyond this noon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
Rapu mpama cheesy
lol,stanley ma ife òna emecheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

Your IQ must be pretty minute to have come up with this crappy diss lines

I have spent the best time on this thread trying to defend your stupidity from those ready to put your madness in check, but coupled with a an IQ of a cretin, I guess you are dealing with retrograde amnesia that impedes on your ability to remember anything beyond this noon.

chai! !!!embarassed

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

To your question.

This will have been an accurate answer if he had responded immediately to baican statements, rather than throw blanket insults that excludes his own God forsaken country.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
Orbukwa onye asa cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by shaybebaby(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
ALL THE MEN (Worldwide) are useless set of beings who won't hesitate to use their mothers for rituals bunch of hypocrites cool
I wouldn't be so hasty making such pronouncements like that except ofcourse you are simply trolling.

Self-fulfilling prophesy and all that so be careful what you say lest your subconscious bring it to fruition every time you have dealings with members of that sex.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
biacan:
Orbukwa onye asa cheesy
hahahahagrin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

grin grin cheesy I see it's working. You are now getting all emotional grin

You see that's where we are different genderwise. It will do everyone a lot of good to start avoiding your posts cause your brain is nothing but toilet paper.

grin cheesy so funny to see you dissing men now when you keep confessing in other threads on how you wish to get married soon grin

I really feel for you.No beauty. No job. No boyfriend. No future cry
Yoh your matter is beyond my control cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
hahahahagrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 3:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy

Then send me your picture, let me alert him.
He's trying to use the opportunity to shoot his shot at me

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

This will have been an accurate answer if he had responded immediately to baican statements, rather throw blanket insults that excludes his own God forsaken country.
not only that,he kept reitrating the same comment even after you told him to tune down on his bile and vulgar comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Shoot what shot? Shut the fvck up angry Vulgar piece of trash.

Your type are the ones those Alaba spare parts boys smash. Local thing angry
So that's one of the place they do smash you cheesy tell me more shocked you motherfucking GAY ASS Mofo cheesy cheesy

YOU JUST PLAYED YOURSELF BOY cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
BIACAN

I will continue with you later once I get home. You ain't seen anything yet cheesy grin

Wait for a fast one cheesy cheesy

LUNCH TIME cheesy cheesy

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Espada10: 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
OUR WOMEN!!! OUR WOMEN!!! yen yen yen ..

One of the greatest scams on earth only rivaled by One Nigeria, Our Oil , Change and the Police is your friend. ..

Abeg, Naija men make una receive sense .

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

Biacan isn't apologetic aswell.

Below is the prove.

biacan:
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:

oh please go formulate excuses for your fellow vagina owner somewhere else.
i will repeat my comment Nigerian women are losers. nothing wrong with me thinking that. its my right. get over it.
loser.
The owner of this forum has a Nigerian Mother ?... are you saying SEUN mum is also a loser .. because I didn’t see some in your comment which is bad ..
The mods on this forum some are females some males all have Nigerian Mothers are you saying their mothers too are loser

If they are such losers WHY are you on a forum create by a Nigerian who has a Nigerian Mother that raised him up .. cause you are on his site insulting all ...

Just trying to understand the hate ... I thought you said you just hated non Virgins but now it’s all Nigerian women
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
I'm being honest cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (64) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.