Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady - Romance (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (62150 Views)

Parent Supporting Their Yahoo Children. It Is Right / Women Are Demanding S*x From Their Male Friends And The Responses Are Hilarious! / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
so,he should insult biacan like others did.
You dare not decide for a man/woman who and how to reiterate grin

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

@ embodied really stressed my previous assertion

@why I didn't hold it fit to troll biacan, I already gave my answer. She merely made that comment once [/b]and she got trolled by numerous guys, which included you.

Yes, I could recall you trolling biacan and the other ladies on the first day with your virgin comments.

Why haven't you deem it necessary to scold ubunja?

Dude at the [b]bold face
, you and I know that's a big lie.

That local cretin has rained insults on men numerous times. Don't be selective in your support or lack of support

You lost our respect dude. Weak ass nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am going to put an end to this back and forth
It's quite obvious ubunja was wrong and he got what he deserved.
Anyone with a contrary opinion can lunch an inquiry.
I am not going to reply to any other mentions in this thread again
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

You dare not decide for a man/woman who and how to reiterate grin
so,going by your comment,you should not decide for biacan what and how to reiterate.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude at the bold face, you and I know that's a big lie.

That local cretin has rained insults on men numerous times. Don't be selective in your support or lack of support

I don't take notes of what people say or what people don't say, but it will have been nice if the counter attacks were directed towards her.

I don't give a Bleep about her shallow minded opinion.

1 Like

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

@ embodied really stressed my previous assertion

@why I didn't hold it fit to troll biacan, I already gave my answer. She merely made that comment once and she got trolled by numerous guys, which included you.

Yes, I could recall you trolling biacan and the other ladies on the first day with your virgin comments.

Why haven't you deem it necessary to scold ubunja?

@ First Embolden, the number of time a crime is/was done doesn't justify the fact that the culprit should be spared.

Whether she merely did that doesn't still justify her act.

If I kill 'Obinna', I will be penalized just like someone who killed 'Obinna and Nkechi'.

Understand that.

@Second Embolden.

I didn't scold Ubu.nja because he didn't just drop that comment, he reiterate to the insult Bianca gave MEN(Worldwide), which affected him.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:

so,going by your comment,you should not decide for biacan what and how to reiterate.

Did i?

I can't remember doing that. grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Did i?
I can't remember doing that. grin
I quoted you,interms of ubuntu defense.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
I quoted you,interms of ubuntu defense.
I don't understand cheesy
Come again kiss
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

how za area na, me I know wetin u know,grin

I hear say u newly recruit some observers for your companygrin

e get any linkup wey u carry come my sidegrin

if u know, u know
u say ?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

I don't understand cheesy

Come again kiss
you said,we shouldn't decide for ubuntu what to say, then the same applies to biaca if that how you see it.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
u say ?
Hey, evening.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
u say ?
Hey, evening.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

@ First Embolden, the number of time a crime is/was done doesn't justify the fact that the culprit should be spared.

Whether she merely did that doesn't still justify her act.

If I kill 'Obinna', I will be penalized just like someone who killed 'Obinna and Nkechi'.

Understand that.

@Second Embolden.

I didn't scold Ubu.nja because he didn't just drop that comment, he reiterate to the insult Bianca gave MEN(Worldwide), which affected him.

Bican insulted men worldwide, but the dude insulted your country in particular, while sparing the state he resides

You trolled baican, but refused to scold ubunja for doing a similar matter, talk of hypocrisy grin

Do whatever makes you sleep at night bro

I am done with this thread wink

2 Likes

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Hey, evening.
howdy smiley
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:

Bican insulted men worldwide, but the dude insulted your country in particular, while sparing the state he resides

You trolled baican, but refused to scold ubunja for doing a similar matter, talk of hypocrisy grin

Do whatever makes you sleep at night bro

I am done with this thread wink

Biancan insulted your gender in particular, while sparing her gender?

You trolled ubu.nja, but refused to scold biacan for being the cause of this problem, talk of hypocrisy grin

You lost, that's why you are running grin grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
howdy smiley
Very well, you? kiss
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Biancan insulted your gender in particular, while sparing the state her gender?

You trolled ubu.nja, but refused to scold biacan for being the cause of this problem, talk of hypocrisy grin

You lost, that's why you are running grin grin
Me? loose ?

Like I stated before, you don't know the purpose of this encounter.

Check again. grin
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Very well, you? kiss
I'm good... just a bit bored and it's been raining on and off ...
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
Me? loose ?
Check again. grin
Yea, tell us why didn't scold biacan but trolled ub.unja
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
Me? loose ?
Check again. grin
Yea, tell us why didn't scold biacan but trolled ub.unja cheesy cheesy
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by donstan18: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
I'm good... just a bit bored and it's been raining on and off ...
Ou shocked shocked sorry for that, where exactly?
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:

Ou shocked shocked sorry for that, where exactly?
east grin

what tribe r you
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO, a man from a 5th world country insulted your women, mothers and sisters and nation and you are busy applauding him . Abunja was right in that thread where he called Nigerian men weak . You are calling lezz and his 200 monikers to do what ? Me and his " friends" have locked horns, so we are well acquainted. In as much as I think he is a sicko with his long rants , but he is better than the whiny things here who can't even stand up for their country women. Cowardice, unpatriotism are things you have in abundance. If not for shamelezzz the Zimbabwean fool would have only been dealt with by ladies like Ruth Daniels only. While cowards are busy whining about South Africans who insulted them in a different thread, smh. Yes , if you insult my people and nation, you will be insulted back. Live with it.
Thank you Miss. Honestly I am disappointed with Nigerian men on this thread.. One irrelevant bbbbbb or whatever even had to insult me all in the name of licking Ubuntu's anus. Not that I give a damn about his powder he called shots but his backward mentality is what baffles me.

The cunts even had to insult Lezz and postman for standing up for their own country. I am short of words. Too many hypocritical cowards on this thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Martin0(m): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
Lalas247:
u say ?
u see forget anyway
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
ubunja:
you dumb* nigerian girls who walk on air havent learnt your lesson have you? men are not stupid. you cant treat nigerian men like scum broke-shaming them daily calling them dick-suckèrs and at the magical hour when ubunja disses you then expect them to be faithful lapdogs who gona jump to your defense. men have feelings too. as long you treat your men like scum they'll prove you right and will choose a foreigner who calls them brother.
i have shown men enough of your manipulation that when you shout "help they're insulting your women" most men just see through the emotional blackmail.... you'll learn.
ubunja is in the House.
Quit the foul reverse psychology play you dumb son of a nitwit! Is this how low you can stoop? praising them, singing sweet songs to them so they won't get offended and attack you? You are a cunning little wimp!

Play on their intelligence, yes play! They are fools, they won't attack you once you sing what they want to read. You are a coward Ubunja. A lazy man with no purpose, a man with no definition a man with no identity! First you abandoned and denied your country because it is not in it's best state, Then you preach against women because one has broken you weak heart now you are manipulating Nigerian guys so they won't scold you for your wrong.

When will you ever be a man and face challenges? Oh! maybe when a tortoise grow beards. You are a weakling who opts for the easiest things of life. Grow up Ubunja! You cretinous being Grow up!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by highpriestess: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Quit the foul reverse psychology play you dumb son of a nitwit! Is this how low you can stoop? praising them, singing sweet songs to them so they won't get offended and attack you? You are a cunning little wimp!

Play on their intelligence, yes play! They are fools, they won't attack you once you sing what they want to read. You are a coward Ubunja. A lazy man with no purpose, a man with no definition a man with no identity! First you abandoned and denied your country because it is not in it's best state, Then you preach against women because one has broken you weak heart now you are manipulating Nigerian guys so they won't scold you for your wrong.

When will you ever be a man and face challenges? Oh! maybe when a tortoise grow beards. You are a weakling who opts for the easiest things of life. Grow up Ubunja! You cretinous being Grow up!
my sister, he manipulated those he can,but some of them are beginning to see him for who he truly is.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Thank you Miss. Honestly I am disappointed with Nigerian men on this thread.. One irrelevant bbbbbb or whatever even had to insult me all in the name of licking Ubuntu's anus. Not that I give a damn about his powder he called shots but his backward mentality is what baffles me.

The cunts even had to insult Lezz and postman for standing up for their own country. I am short of words. Too many hypocritical cowards on this thread.

lol the lady u are quoting is more worst than ubunja if u don't know,,she has insult every Nigerians 4 no good reasons, be 4 u praise someone do a check up about that person.
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by Cadec007(m): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
greiboy:
Those routing for unbuja need to see his comments once more.

>Nigerian women are dumbest set of women not zim or sa women

>Nigeria is a hell hole and a God forsaken country

grin

Clear enough for you.

Peace!

bro! The thing that baffles me is that we have not even retaliated in full force, we have not mentioned SA but he is already whimpering!
Re: “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady by biacan(f): 7:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
donstan18:
I shoot meats, not bones cheesy
I know you like me feel free wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (64) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.