Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15893 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 11:56am On May 21, 2010
Sir Adu, are my eyes deceiving me? what made you think i'm in gidi?

SA Goddess:

@ Rhein, funny because I am not even a Rihanna fan, it's more about what this new title says, bigger than Rihanna!

I wasn't creeping on you cheesy just catching some fun while you were away, you know I wouldn't do that to ya cheesy cool

Twines like a vine, I am in trouble-O grin

@ Sir Adu - what's my girl's is mine cool
& vice versa ne? if yeah, can i dip into your bank balance, got no use for vines, hard to shake off on any day,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:00pm On May 21, 2010
LOL, NO girl, what's my girl's is ours and what's mine is, you guessed it, MINE!

The new title got the Rhein man lost, let me change it back since it is adults conversing here! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2010
@Goddess, awww don't tell me you don't like Rhein, the vine (you's hurtin ma feelings Ma) cry

No worries tho, Rhein the Vein, twines in the right places. you're in good hands wink

@28Schweet, you wouldn't want to shake off this vine, on any given day, believe it.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 21, 2010
28Schweet:

Sir Adu, are my eyes deceiving me? what made you think i'm in gidi?
& vice versa ne? if yeah, can i dip into your bank balance, got no use for vines, hard to shake off on any day,

you had mentioned earlier that you were stuck in traffic, hence the assumption.

Gidi is notorious when it comes to traffic, a 30mins drive could  end up taking 2hrs
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 21, 2010
@ Schweet

when do we go private? wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

@ Rhein, funny because I am not even a Rihanna fan, it's more about what this new title says, bigger than Rihanna!

I wasn't creeping on you cheesy just catching some fun while you were away, you know I wouldn't do that to ya cheesy cool

Twines like a vine, I am in trouble-O grin

@ Sir Adu - what's my girl's is mine 8)

Rhein wouldn't agree with that
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:14pm On May 21, 2010
Worry not hun, I like me some Rhein, or the mind of the Rheinmaker, best believe it!  cheesy  LOL@ Rhein the vein twining in the right places, I can see you already  grin

Was just messing around with you, I don't share! wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:18pm On May 21, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@Goddess, awww don't tell me you don't like Rhein, the vine (you's hurtin ma feelings Ma) cry

No worries tho, Rhein the Vein, twines in the right places. you're in good hands wink

@28Schweet, you wouldn't want to shake off this vine, on any given day, believe it.
Now where have i heard that b4 undecided ,oh i remember, it was b4 I married 'him', lol ?

adusol:

@ Schweet

when do we go private? wink
When you say cool, I'm great @ being led, properly ofcourse, grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:29pm On May 21, 2010
Rhein, "you got mail" wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 21, 2010
28Schweet:

Now where have i heard that b4 undecided ,oh i remember, it was b4 I married 'him', lol ?
When you say cool, I'm great @ being led, properly ofcourse, grin

hmmmm wink

will let you know in a bit
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2010
Goddess, yeah I know, first thing I checked this morning wink being trying to reply ever since, if you can believe it but the PC is kinda of slow on me, caught a cold or something I don't know grin

Wanted to reboot or something, but that would mean retyping a whole lot, we're chugging along, let you know when I'm done

Back to Topic: you like some Rhein huh! You gotta know the Rhein is like the disco fever flowing from your hair follicles to your toe nails. A lil Rhein? A definite no! Some Rhein is bad for you, but all of Rhein, now that's the right dosage to a fulfilled life, the Medicine baby wink Now tell me wouldn't you like to have the right dose of Rhein, every night and day? cheesy

@28Schweet, tink is about time you invite mysterious 'him' to the forum or forever rest his case. Now will you go do 'private' with adusol already wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:57pm On May 21, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Goddess, yeah I know, first thing I checked this morning wink being trying to reply ever since, if you can believe it but the PC is kinda of slow on me, caught a cold or something I don't know grin

Wanted to reboot or something, but that would mean retyping a whole lot, we're chugging along, let you know when I'm done

Back to Topic: you like some Rhein huh! You gotta know the Rhein is like the disco fever flowing from your hair follicles to your toe nails. A lil Rhein? A definite no! Some Rhein is bad for you, but all of Rhein, now that's the right dosage to a fulfilled life, the Medicine baby wink Now tell me wouldn't you like to have the right dose of Rhein, every night and day? cheesy

@28Schweet, tink is about time you invite mysterious 'him' to the forum or forever rest his case. Now will you go do 'private' with adusol already wink
SOMEONE SCREAM P-I-M-P, the ball is in his court hun, it's approaching the weekend so i can only hope cry, as for the mysterious one, he's forever rested, wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:59pm On May 21, 2010
As long as I have it by the end of the day Rheinman, I am good!  cheesy

I want it all then Rhein, all of it, show me anyone who doesn't want a fulfilled life!  cheesy  cheesy It's all or nothing  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:13pm On May 21, 2010
@Goddess, Atta Girl, still typing, turning out to be quite an Epistle. So put them pretty eyes in download mode wink

@28Schweet, Forever rested? Just like that lipsrsealed

, and yes am a P-I-M-P, and now you know why I got the magic stick grin

@adusol, over to you homeboy, get the show on the road already

remember I got the DVD rights smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2010
yeah and one more tingy, adusol (can't believe I kept forgetting) embarassed could you kindly delete that fake YIM addy you copied onto one of your posts (you never know who might stray in here) been getting scam mails from some missionary in Cote d'Ivoire angry.

Kinda of stunting my flow with the Goddess wink

Tanx bro, for being a sport smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:20pm On May 21, 2010
What does Atta Girl mean, you have said it before  cool  Ok, i be patient now, hurry up too, you know you can't keep the Goddess waiting for too long na!  cheesy

Singing "I got the magic stick, magic"  grin clubs were fun back then, agree?  wink

Dayuuuuum, someone trying to scam Rhein already, these people don't waste time grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:26pm On May 21, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@Goddess, Atta Girl, still typing, turning out to be quite an Epistle. So put them pretty eyes in download mode wink

@ Rheinmaster, u did say i must rest him,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 21, 2010
What are they talking about?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2010
Almost done my Goddess, a proper offering fit to fete a Goddess takes time to prepare, feel me wink

Atta Girl, That's a girl, Way to Go, Kudos, give u props, sis I hail o! grin

Agree! Those were indeed the days grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2010
@28Schweet, yes I did my Schweet at least in the tome of the cyberworld (but do come closer, lean in and whisper in my ear "does he really exist?" wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 21, 2010
Rheinmetal:

hopes
Rheinmetal:

yeah and one more tingy, adusol (can't believe I kept forgetting) embarassed could you kindly delete that fake YIM addy you copied onto one of your posts (you never know who might stray in here) been getting scam mails from some missionary in Cote d'Ivoire angry.

Kinda of stunting my flow with the Goddess wink

Tanx bro, for being a sport smiley
28schweet doesn't think otherwise

not a problem

anytime bro cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:48pm On May 21, 2010
Jekwumoore:

What are they talking about?

Dude, 15 pages later you ask?  cheesy

Rheinmetal:

Almost done my Goddess, a proper offering fit to fete a Goddess takes time to prepare, feel me wink

Atta Girl, That's a girl, Way to Go, Kudos, give u props, sis I hail o! grin

Agree! Those were indeed the days grin

I got you  wink you can say Atta Girl anytime you want now  wink cheesy

Oh yeah, any offering fit for the Goddess takes time, it took time to make the Goddess! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2010
SA Goddess:

Dude, 15 pages later you ask? cheesy

I got you wink you can say Atta Girl anytime you want now wink cheesy

grin grin

@28Schweet
hmmmmmm wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by sesman(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2010
have we gone off topic
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 21, 2010
sesman:

have we gone off topic

yea bro, its now couples only cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:57pm On May 21, 2010
sesman:

have we gone off topic

NOT at all, people are just approaching one another  grin are you trying to get this thread closed by any chance?    Sir Adu and Schweet one, you better hurry up! cheesy Have you gone green with you know what?   wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by sesman(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2010
adusol:

oh my bad  grin

change the subject header then - to couples only forum, so i wont miss road again naw grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by sesman(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2010
adusol:

SA Goddess:

NOT at all, people are just approaching one another grin are you trying to get this thread closed by any chance? Sir Adu and Schweet one, you better hurry up! cheesy Have you gone green with you know what? wink

no of cos not, am no kill joy you know, just been reading the last couple of pages on the thread and it has nothing to do with the topic hence why i asked the question, grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:03pm On May 21, 2010
@ sasman, but I told you yesterday already that you bring your lady friend along, it's all coupled up in here! grin wink The mods are clever-O, they can see we are still on track, in line with the topic cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:04pm On May 21, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@28Schweet, yes I did my Schweet at least in the tome of the cyberworld (but do come closer, lean in and whisper in my ear "does he really exist?" wink
ask your GF?

@ Sir Adu, u must be singularly the most difficult he-man i've encounted in the cyberworld, articulate what you want and it shall or shan't be granted,

so i shall follow the thread, and say give me your addy & i shall holler, i can only hope ur easy on the eye  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2010
@ Goddess, epistle done wink wow, now I can breathe.

You got mail. over to you, fire back immediately, alrighty cheesy

@28Schweet, No! my Schweet, m asking you wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 21, 2010
28Schweet:

ask your GF?

@ Sir Adu, u must be singularly the most difficult he-man i've encounted in the cyberworld, articulate what you want and it shall or shan't be granted,  

so i shall follow the thread, and say give me your addy & i shall holler, i can only hope your easy on the eye  cool

alright then, no more hide and go seek

lets get this party started already

its solduttie@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.