Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15916 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:22pm On May 20, 2010
raphrinco:

TANX 4 DAT TOPIC ,ALTHOUGH SOME WIL ALWAYS SEND FUNNY THINGS HERE,LET ME START BY TELLING U DAT I NEED JUST THAT,INFACT HERE IS MY EMAIL>raphrinco4real@yahoo.com OR TEXT OR CALL RAPHAEL ON 08033348692,AM 23 AND FRIENDLY.IS NICE WE AR IN A GLOBAL WORLD TINS HAV 2 CHANGE 4 BETTER ,because SOM MEN AR TREATING LADIES AS SLAVES,COME ON!OPEN YOUR EYES LADIES AND GO 4 DAT YOUNG GUY DAT U FEEL DAT CAN MEK U HAPPY. THANKS
I AM, ROTFLMAO, dude thank you, am sure the freaks will be calling or mailing you, how much do you charge by the way grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:23pm On May 20, 2010
No one would even entertain me in your absence  cry

Sir Adu was scolding me yesterday because of those boobies posted on the other thread, saying he hopes I don't get bored like my friend and start messing around in your absence and I told him I was waiting patienty, maybe their show will continue now that you are here!  wink smiley

Did the Schweetbabe's lady lumps excite you?  cheesy Do tell please!  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Glad to be back. Will do the mail.

See the thread got buried in my absence angry what's with that

Where's Sir Adu and Schweetone at anyways? Their show was supposed to be on, was getting ready to run the director's commentary on my return. Instead I see her flashing her gloved lovely lady lumps over on another thread grin

Guess they didn't do private after all embarassed

right here, in other news a certain lady was found guilty of unlawful display of private property on a public forum. angry angry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 20, 2010
welcome back bro @ Rheinmetal
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:30pm On May 20, 2010
grin  grin  grin  grin

I could tell the man was not happy at all, half-took it out on me  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:34pm On May 20, 2010
shocked

Sir Adu, , how many times do i have to say sorry, angry, you and your anger tendencies are getting to me now, besides, had I known the said topic would bring you outta hiding, i'd have done it Monday already,

Just by the way, two days to go to the big day, by Sunday, I should know if I'm supporting Real next season,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 20, 2010
28Schweet:

shocked

Sir Adu, , how many times do i have to say sorry, angry, you and your anger tendencies are getting to me now, besides, had I known the said topic would bring you outta hiding, i'd have done it Monday already,

Just by the way, two days to go to the big day, by Sunday, I should know if I'm supporting Real next season,

you did not apologise, then again, a man is allowed to express his emotions cool

i see you are a glory supporter
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:40pm On May 20, 2010
"Don't bring your anger tendencies here"  grin  grin uh, Julius Malema-O!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2010
about to grab lunch, will be back in a min.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:44pm On May 20, 2010
@SG,
Now why would Sir Adu do that to my cyberlove wink Imma have a man to man chat with him about that. No one messes with my Goddess wink Anywayz tanx for staying true to yours cheesy

Didn't see enough of the Schweetone's boobs to get excited sorry tongue But I can bet my last guineas that my Goddess' would trump those lumps grin Hold me babe cos I'm rhyming now.

@adusol, sorry bro, cldn't edit my above post.

Now that I'm back can the GAGforR Reloaded: adusol & Schweetone show begin already

So guys, let's all kiss and make up. adusol & Schweetone especially
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:51pm On May 20, 2010
@ Rhein, they are not much to write home about right? right, cry
I already know Sir Adu's opinion, and i'm very flattered by it, just by the way Sir Adu, i see i didn't apologise, so let me do so now, cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Tbantwana(f): 1:58pm On May 20, 2010
Hello SA Goddess cheesy
I miss you sad O jele ke Nairaland sad
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:59pm On May 20, 2010
Guilty by association I guess is how Sir Adu saw it  cheesy  I did tell Sir Adu I had nothing to do with my girl's bosoms being on display!  wink
Your rhyme is hot hun, don't let anyone stop you now  cool  Oh yeah, I would put Schweetone to shame with my fully-loaded tittiess!  grin  

It sounds like they have kissed and made up, I saw a smile on Sir Adu's post above!  smiley

Did you get my mail yet?

Hello Sthandwa cheesy ke jowe ke NL, got me some cyber love, nothing like it cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2010
@Schweetone, didn't say that o! Said I didn't see that much to form an opinion. tongue

Once adusol comes back from lunch, m sure he'll be less pissed.

So we can all have fun as we used to

@Goddess, where are thou?

Must have sent your from SA with Love mail by regular mail, still waiting tho wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:04pm On May 20, 2010
Rhein, the mail seems to take forever with hotmail/yahoo addresses for some reason, let's be done with that fake addy and use your normal/real one, should go faster! What do you say?

Sir Adu should indeed be less pissed off after eating something, a hungry man is a temperamental one cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:11pm On May 20, 2010
Just got it!

Well I registered the fake addy so we could chat, felt that would be more fulfilling.

So lets do the chat already, will tell you everything you wanna know
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:12pm On May 20, 2010
adusol:

you did not apologise, then again, a man is allowed to express his emotions cool

i see you are a glory supporter
not really, just a HUGE FAN OF MR MOURINHO, wherever his skillz are, that's my home grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:15pm On May 20, 2010
Cool with me, let's get chatting then, cheesy

Respond and let's take it from there,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:18pm On May 20, 2010
See Ms. Schweetone is smitten with the special one, adusol is not gonna like that

Guess, you'd be having high tea with him at the Bernabeau on saturday then
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:22pm On May 20, 2010
Hey Goddess, sent chat invitations to your e-mail addy. So log on and let's get started wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:23pm On May 20, 2010
Let me also grab some munchies  wink I will be back shortly,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by sesman(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2010
is this a private thread or can anyone join in
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:37pm On May 20, 2010
sesman:

isn't 9ija a free country, ?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:46pm On May 20, 2010
sesman:

Join in man, the more the merrier, you can invite your lady here as well for a chat, strictly for couples  cheesy kidding!  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Csc42554: 2:56pm On May 20, 2010
it is not a bad thing for a lady to ask a guy out it depend on the understanding of the guy that will make the relationship work out

1The guy should not take advantage of the fact that she  asked him out

2) If the guy knows that he loves her then he can move on with relationship

3) Is love that matters
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:59pm On May 20, 2010
Hey Goddess, sent you a reply. We are not going to do this all day are we undecided

Use your chat function, cyberwoman smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 20, 2010
hmmmm, i Rheinmetal is getting his mack on
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2010
^^^getting nuttin bro, Goddess seems to be slacking on me. Probably wants to pat me down with metal detectors first grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2010
welcome to the club grin

for the record

i wasn't upset, i just was  unhappy that what is meant for private consumption was bared out to the public.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 3:16pm On May 20, 2010
adusol:

welcome to the club grin

for the record

i wasn't upset, i just was unhappy that what is meant for private consumption was bared out to the public.
dare i hope you're over it, so that we can discuss soccer & the possibility of Cesc going back home & who the potential replacement of Sir Alex is come the end of 2010/2011 season grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:18pm On May 20, 2010
@ Rhein, sent you one back, haven't received any invitations from you hun,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 20, 2010
28Schweet:

dare i hope you're over it, so that we can discuss soccer & the possibility of Cesc going back home & who the potential replacement of Sir Alex is come the end of 2010/2011 season  grin

There is no point in dwelling on what you have no control over,  undecided

Just Soccer? how about other things  wink

Sir Alex is just Warming up, i bet he can get another 4 or so years under his belt  cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? / Read true life Sad Stories That Will Make You Cry, Part 1 / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.