Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15901 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:40pm On May 14, 2010
@28Schweet, give Mr. Rhein a little credit nah! wink

@Goddess, will be patient. I know you usually leave at about this time. Was hoping we do so YIM before you leave. Anyways know ye that I will be offline till Thursday afternoon. Will be travelling- work related. 132hours without you, well see If I can cope cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 3:46pm On May 14, 2010
am puking here already!!!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:50pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@28Schweet, give Mr. Rhein a little credit nah! wink

@Goddess, will be patient. I know you usually leave at about this time. Was hoping we do so YIM before you leave. Anyways know ye that I will be offline till Thursday afternoon. Will be travelling- work related. 132hours without you, well see If I can cope cry

Check it tonight, you should receive all 100 emails I sent already grin

WOW, 132 hours, how do I breathe without you around, cheesy adusol and Shweetbabe will keep me busy, I will be in good hands!

flobajo:

am puking here already!!!!

LOL, why are you puking man, did you eat something you didn't like? grin grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 3:55pm On May 14, 2010
;De
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:58pm On May 14, 2010
@ Rhein, I am still here, going through some report so will let you know when I leave! wink

@ puking dude, man I hope you get better soon, that can't be fun at all grin grin

@ Shweetbabe, be good and enjoy the soccer! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2010
100 e-mails shocked Wow am I the luckiest man alive or what?

100 declarations of undying love cheesy

Remember to say goodbye before you dash to Mr Brady bunch's show grin

Hope you will be faithful to Mr. Rhein, with all the lusting guys prowlling NL cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 4:01pm On May 14, 2010
na this love wantiti, u guys just get a room , today preferably!!!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:05pm On May 14, 2010
@ Rhein, I like to "magnify" things a little, I sent you 3 wink I will let you know when I go Rhein, I am still logged on so carry on chatting! How was your day? now that we are at the end of it! wink

@ flobajo - that is what Mauritius is for, the room! grin grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 4:13pm On May 14, 2010
@SA GODDESS

my bad, anyway on this note, I signoff, got to hit the rush hour traffic so as to get a good seat on the train, Northern Line, please don't be jam-packed with people like a sardine can today!!!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2010
My day? upsetting angry but boy am I glad I got spend sum part of it with my Goddess wink

Dont mind the puker LOL, Dude/Babe will pipe down, once He/She gets some cyberlove grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:16pm On May 14, 2010
Cheers Flobajo, where are you by the way?

Rhein, I am about to go in 15 mins, report done now!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 4:18pm On May 14, 2010
@Rheinmetal , Dont mind the puker LOL, Dude/Babe will pipe down, once He/She gets some cyberlove

I heard that, or rather read that!!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 4:19pm On May 14, 2010
@Rheinmetal

London,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:20pm On May 14, 2010
Flobajo is just feeling the love Rhein, he is rooting for US!  cheesy

Upsetting, you are so calm, you didn't even sound upset at all in any of the posts! Composure at it's best!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by flobajo: 4:22pm On May 14, 2010
@SA GODDESS

yeah yeah, anyway, all have a nice weekend, and root for Lewis Hamilto in the MONACO GRAND PRIX on sunday!!!!!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2010
@flobajo, you are in safe hands, dude, nurrin do ya grin Whoever starts at pole, wins at Monaco, tis a street race remember. Yesterday, Alonso set the fastest time during practice session. Will like Hamilton to win his first race of the season at Monaco. Dude is aite cool

@SG, Countdown to the missing cry

Didn't say nuthin about being all mine, while am away to Mr. Rhein

I already know you are going to have a swell weekend, but you can still tell me th :Dat
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:37pm On May 14, 2010
Ok Rheinman, I am out now, have a fab weekend. Do check your emails later tonight, you will definitely have something from me, will hear from you then! cool

Cheers to the spectators cheesy much love to all!

I am out in 5, just packing up to leave!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:44pm On May 14, 2010
Logging out now Rhein, am done!

Bye now, 132 hours, no Rhein cry Countdown has begun! wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2010
Alrighty Ma, take care of you and yours

Will check me inbox later wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by icon2: 6:52pm On May 14, 2010
I don't c anytin wrong wit dat, grin wat a man can do a woman can do even betagrin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2010
Just came in 2 say sorry-o, in all my excitement about Mr Mourinho,I 4got Chelsea against the relegated Pompey, shud make 4 fun viewing,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by muggle(m): 1:20pm On May 17, 2010
But Y??

@SA Goddess & Rheinmetal:
I leave you guys for so much hours and you av finished season one of the show.
That aint fair at all.
Anyways, all d best and let us know how far it goes at Mauritius.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:26pm On May 17, 2010
You were gone for too long muggle wink the show is nearing the end cheesy

Mauritius, hmmmmmm, should be fun,

Today I feel like a train hit me, partied too hard over the weekend, Wayne Brady's show was off the hinges, totally awesome!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by muggle(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2010
y wudn't it be fun?

There u are, talking about white beaches, blue sky with each other as companion with the intent of doing everythin and anything.
Here I am, swimming in an ocean of work for the next , angry

IT AINT FAIR AT ALL!!! angry cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:48pm On May 17, 2010
muggle:

y wudn't it be fun?

There u are, talking about white beaches, blue sky with each other as companion with the intent of doing everythin and anything.
Here I am, swimming in an ocean of work for the next , angry

IT AINT FAIR AT ALL!!! angry cry

Fun awaits on the island of romance wink anything goes as long as no one gets hurt cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by goodness85: 4:44pm On May 17, 2010
Visit WWW.PERFECTSDATE..COM for genuine info.

Make sure you live a comments if you find the articles helpful
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 7:35am On May 18, 2010
I am missing some cyber love, The Rheinman, I even had a dream about him, it was decent wink

Rhein, come back home hun, this house isn't the same without you! cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:52pm On May 20, 2010
So how was your excursion to the moon? smiley Can only be the moon you went to since you were out of reach wink cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:03pm On May 20, 2010
Went to Mt. Olympus to visit Zeus and his Pantheon, being a Goddess you would know what I'm on about. Had to take some classes, How to Woo a Goddess 101 From lil Cupid with the cheery cheeks and an arrow cool

Seriously, Dont take gadgets on my work trips. Couldn't access my fake e-mail address cos I wrote it down somewhere and forgot to carry it along. Have replied your mails. We can do YIM now if you are up for it. Not so free with work, but I think I can manage. cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:08pm On May 20, 2010
I do hope the classes were helpful Rhein, it takes a lot to win a Goddess over cheesy

Got your mail, sent one back but it might be delayed a bit, as was the case last Friday! Check it and let me know! Glad to have you back cyberlove cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:16pm On May 20, 2010
Glad to be back. Will do the mail.

See the thread got buried in my absence angry what's with that

Where's Sir Adu and Schweetone at anyways? Their show was supposed to be on, was getting ready to run the director's commentary on my return. Instead I see her flashing her gloved lovely lady lumps over on another thread grin

Guess they didn't do private after all embarassed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by raphrinco: 1:18pm On May 20, 2010
TANX 4 DAT TOPIC ,ALTHOUGH SOME WIL ALWAYS SEND FUNNY THINGS HERE,LET ME START BY TELLING U DAT I NEED JUST THAT,INFACT HERE IS MY EMAIL>raphrinco4real@yahoo.com OR TEXT OR CALL RAPHAEL  ON 08033348692,AM 23 AND FRIENDLY.IS NICE WE AR IN A GLOBAL WORLD TINS  HAV 2 CHANGE 4 BETTER ,because SOM MEN AR TREATING  LADIES AS SLAVES,COME ON!OPEN YOUR EYES LADIES AND GO 4 DAT YOUNG GUY DAT U FEEL DAT CAN MEK U HAPPY. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.