Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,458 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (26218 Views)

What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:32am On Mar 25, 2018
putit:
So ? move on jare

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by pat1612(m): 12:44am On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
cry
If me i will take her doggie now now and when i am done will tell her to reply to msg that u have learned it now grin
Off record dint u gave her doggie before might b is reason she wants to find someone to teach her tongue

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by bassette(m): 12:57am On Mar 25, 2018
I'm surprised at the rate this type of threads are hitting NL these days eh. OP you said you've bleeped her over 100 times yet your girl doesn't recall being given doggie huh? Wehdone o.. Fool them

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:04am On Mar 25, 2018
bassette:
I'm surprised at the rate this type of threads are hitting NL these days eh. OP you said you've bleeped her over 100 times yet your girl doesn't recall being given doggie huh? Wehdone o.. Fool them
reason of her lying to him is best known to her

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2018
pat1612:

If me i will take her doggie now now and when i am done will tell her to reply to msg that u have learned it now grin
Off record dint u gave her doggie before might b is reason she wants to find someone to teach her tongue
who told you that.... I'm pro at sex
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by tosyne2much(m): 1:14am On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:

my guy cheer up..

Like they say, once debe is always debe grin

So far you didn't deflower a girl, her previous guys and even new ones can always have sex with her even when you give her heaven and earth.

Not all are like that tho. but most are.. pele
§ Baba I no agree with this your assertion oooo shocked
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Jacksonmava(f): 1:16am On Mar 25, 2018
blackpanther21:
women are wicked, heartless, ungrateful piece of hoes and cheating 2 timing bitches, never trust them, they dont have dignity, mine did worst and I gave her heaven and earth, and she is not even a graduate for that matter, I even bought open university form for the bitch, yet she dey bleep about and proud of it, if na graduate nko?, women are the same abeg, they are only useful for bleeping and casting aside
you're so pained bro.....let it go undecided

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2018
Jacksonmava:
so this all you can say hmmmm
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
§ Baba I no agree with this your assertion oooo shocked

talk for the matter na
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by tosyne2much(m): 1:24am On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
talk for the matter na
The matter just get as e oooo cheesy

Well, every lady is decent until proven otherwise. A lady that is caught red-handed is the real culprit

This one wey you get so no be babe oooooo.. You have to look elsewhere

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by highqueen(f): 2:49am On Mar 25, 2018
so? ?are you a saint?
haven't you cheated on her before?mtchew.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by femi4: 5:28am On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
like seriously I've bleep her more than 100times so I don't think there's anything new to me about her
Over 100times in missionary way? The girl is craving for different styles. Wake up brother
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 25, 2018
highqueen:
so? ?are you a saint?

Soro niyen?
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Girls are worthless piece of shit embarassed

Never love a woman 100%. ... they are nothing but object of satisfaction

Lalasticlala

Ladies are not loyal bro. Trust them at your own peril. It's very clear you are still single as this your supposed babe is a community slut.

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by summerflame(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:

Hmmm.. It's just unfortunate you got to see her conversations.

Girls are like that and attimes I don't blame them, they get several advances from different guys with sweet mouth.

And they are moved by what they hear, say the right words and you'll get them laid.

Sorry ehnn.
even my Ex gf do call and receive a call of another bf beside me all those times, I didn't complain, I only bleeped her pussy out for one more year, get myself another gf and dump her sorry ass without pay off.. No time to check time, any attempt to check time is a waste of time cos no time

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by summerflame(m): 6:24am On Mar 25, 2018
highqueen:
so? ?are you a saint?

lol.... A hoe supporting another hoe.... If u don't have something meaningful to Say, can't u just keep shut or keep quiet? .... If this is how u are treating your boyfriend too, I pray u die a merciless and painful death from the ritual killers... Useless feminist that got no life... U are part of the reason I don't type R. I. P whenever I see a post about a young lady losing her life mysteriously.. Who knows the kind of curse following u girls... I decided a long time ago to replace a woman with dogs cos dogs are loyal and will get u richer than all these hoeloshos

14 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by highqueen(f): 6:25am On Mar 25, 2018
summerflame:
lol.... A hoe supporting another hoe.... If u don't have something meaningful to y, can't u just keep shut?.... If this is how u are treating your boyfriend too, I pray u die a merciless and painful death from the ritual killers... Useless feminist that got no life
k.guess that message is for your sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by hardbody: 6:27am On Mar 25, 2018
blackpanther21:
women are wicked, heartless, ungrateful piece of hoes and cheating 2 timing bitches, never trust them, they dont have dignity, mine did worst and I gave her heaven and earth, and she is not even a graduate for that matter, I even bought open university form for the bitch, yet she dey bleep about and proud of it, if na graduate nko?, women are the same abeg, they are only useful for bleeping and casting aside

You got the wrong one bro. Mine are always steadfast. Plus you have a mum and perhaps sisters, would you sincerely and seriously think same of your mom? Keep the answer to yourself but my mom never cheated on my dad.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by highqueen(f): 6:28am On Mar 25, 2018
when a guy posts how he has cheated on his girlfriend with numerous ladies,most guys won't condem him,but when the table turns around,you will see them crawling out of their enclave shell.

7 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by laribari(m): 6:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Jacksonmava:

I have been reading through expecting to read from a lady and finally you turned up grin grin.

Well, why I didn't comment till now is becos this does not apply to all girls as everybody think but generally, ladies can be venerable. The OP brought this calamity upon himself. Why you dey check her messages?

I've been married for 3 yrs and has two sweet kids but I never ever checked my wify message before. I have the pattern to unlock her fone becos she told me and I do open the fone at times if I want help her fix something or help download as well as transfer file but I trust her and never checked text or whatsapp. Wetin I dey find? She has not failed in her responsibility as a wife.

If she's cheating Na she Sabi but what you don't know won't kill you but the moment you check and see something or someone toasting her (because some men are dogs too) then you go start to give yourself hypertension. If anyone is cheating, live your life and leave it to God, don't ever try to verify if your partner is cheating cos what you might find may kill you. I thank God for my own woman sha.

In btw, why I said some men are dogs too is because a young man once toasted A PREGNANT woman before becos she was looking so beautiful. The lady in question was married and in her mid twenties back then but guys still dey toast her because she too cream. She had to ask one saying...... can't you see I'm pregnant and married (wearing a band) he said he knows but it doesn't matter. She told us this herself becos we were family friends then.

OP, just move on because now that you have found out, you wont have peace ooo, next time stop investigating what may kill you when the result comes out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Khayri: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2018
The comments here are so funny. It's so annoying she even typed insha Allah angry

She is trash but if you love her so much, I can help you cage her spiritually in love for her to be with you. If you want... *sigh* women.

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by summerflame(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2018
OLOSHO!!!!!!!
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 6:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Khayri:
The comments here are so funny. It's so annoying she even typed insha Allah angry

She is trash but if you love her so much, I can help you cage her spiritually in love for her to be with you. If you want... *sigh* women.
hmm how can you do that?
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by ugybabe2020(f): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2018
And some yrs bk ur mum was a young girl and a bitch too. And probably u hv sisters too,So because u are meeting the wrong girls u think u hv the right to conclude that all girls are bitch.Show us ur inbox too,so that word SOME doesnt exist in ur lexicon.

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Enoma222(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
bro I'm done
_have_your_last_sex_with_her_and_end the relationship on d bed with her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Enoma222(m): 7:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Horlaidex:

Act like you don't read her convo with the guy. Invite her to ur place and F her like never before. Do that till you leave a trademark on her pusśÿ and dump her sorry aśs.
. exactly after fucking her sorry ass show her d message and break d fucking relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.