Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (26216 Views)

What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
lol how are we not sure, you're the one typing to yourself , but sorry bro, there are useless people out there it's not just tied to a sex.

Funny enough i was of the opinion that Christians are the ones who cheat mostly than Muslims. interesting

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by nelsonebby(m): 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
cry
This is fake.

Every girl has tried doggy style.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
nelsonebby:

This is fake.

Every girl has tried doggy style.
something we don tire she's a liar na grin
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
pcguru1:
lol how are we not sure, you're the one typing to yourself , but sorry bro, there are useless people out there it's not just tied to a sex.

Funny enough i was of the opinion that Christians are the ones who cheat mostly than Muslims. interesting
honestly this is hundred percent Real
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
honestly this is hundred percent Real

Mehn i don't know about you oh but you should be 100% grateful, imagine you found out during marriage, or introduction my advice cut her off 100% , don't abuse her or anything just go your own way, you will find someone more faithful, for me cheating is a big deal for me. There are way tons of women in the world to be settling with one that cheats, and you will be alright.....but i must ask this, did you ever cheat on her too ? if so it would seem hypocritical and if not just move on don't look back. all the best bro

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by AuroraB(f): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
honestly this story is mine
Chai embarassed

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
hmmmmm honestly I'm Heart broken right now

Get over it. Girls cheat. Most girls I hit on are in serious relationships. Only flip out if you are married. Even at that, it is by the grace of God.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
blackpanther21:
women are wicked, heartless, ungrateful piece of hoes and cheating 2 timing bitches, never trust them, they dont have dignity, mine did worst and I gave her heaven and earth, and she is not even a graduate for that matter, I even bought open university form for the bitch, yet she dey bleep about and proud of it, if na graduate nko?, women are the same abeg, they are only useful for bleeping and casting aside

Are you trying to buy her loyalty? If your helping someone, do it out of care and love. Not for what you will get in return. You can not buy loyalty. Talking as if guys do not cheat.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
gonkin:
And a girl is insulting that im still single. My last girl lied she was single after 4 months of bashing her cunt her fiance (someone she called her ex) calls me like a man and explains. She still wants my d! Ck crying that she wants me not him. That he's cheating on her that he's lying and they've broken up.
On the new year of 2017/1/1 i planned to spend it with her cuz i am always alone. We planned lt together. She failed to show up and says she traveled to see her aunt.
Ok after calling several times to ask on her arrival. The phone was finally picked up and guess who picked up. Her man to be. Its was the worst new year ever for me. The guy even threatened to come and beat me up can u imagine that. As if i was the one disturbing his wifee. He gave her the phone to tell me with her crying voice that she was with him.

The next day she came begging and still lied again that she has left him because of the beating. Omo i no want again told her straight. Even till tomorrow she's still texting and she still dey with the guy.

The ex before the ex. I dated for 4 years denied me in front of another chairman. Woman sabi beg sha.

The ex ex ex turned out to be a runs babe that left school i paid for to go and do prostitution for 1 year in Burkina Faso and ran back to Nigeria.

I just dont know why girls cheat. After wen they are of marrying age from 28 upwards they start getting serious.

I just tire. They have messed up my mind. That once i call a girl and her numbers busy or call waiting, i start getting cheat alerts.

Lol. She got skills.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
If I show u the screenshot I extracted from my babe Facebook, stroke go catch straight!

Thank God urs hv nt been f*uked
Mine has been f*ucked
That's after I bought her a new phone and paid her school fee oooo.
Zero your mind and move on like a man

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Shugavee(f): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Girls are worthless piece of shit embarassed

Never love a woman 100%. ... they are nothing but object of satisfaction

Lalasticlala
this is so bad of her! But how abt we check ur own chats!!

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Ewilonco:
stop acting like a kid bro... the pussy was never yours, it's just ur turn... are u legally married to her..(how much bride price u pay?... Just collect Your Own share and move on...i won't be surprised u guys continue dating even after confronting her... because there are guys who reason with their dicks. pussy niggas everywhere...

True true, there is a close pal of mine asking a girl out, she just they use am play football even after hearing she's dating a "yahoo guy" and also did abortion; a mutual friend told us the mugu still upload pic for whatsapp status today "my crush" some guys non just get sense just because the girl get big bobbie

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
Shugavee:
this is so bad of her! But how abt we check ur own chats!!

This is the problem with ladies they always have something to say. Na pple wen they carry their marra for head I pity.

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by sparklezeee: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
I dis flowered her undecided

marrying a virgin doesn't even guarantee one would not be cheated on not to talk of boyfriend and girlfriend s h i t.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by biafraisdead(m): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
highqueen:

k.guess that message is for your sisters.
shut up ur mouth, so in essence are u trying to justify a bad and dirty lifestyle? If that's what u are trying to do i pray same fate befalls u especially when u get married.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Sheuns(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
Girls are worthless piece of shit embarassed

Never love a woman 100%. ... they are nothing but object of satisfaction

Lalasticlala

Bro, abeg no worry yourself on top one lady. Na so this babe wey I meet a few months ago send "where do you work" message to me, the message wasn't meant for me and she immediately said mistake after, me just smile for my mind and said OK. My own na get my share of the cookie and move. Most girls now aren't loyal.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Zhahovic(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2018
so sorry about this...
just move on..and don't trust any babe 100% again....
its shock like this that drive some peep into suicide....or turn some guys to callous psychos. ...
don't love with your heart. ....love with your head..
life is an unending lesson...

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Zhahovic(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
[quote author=BiggyB242 post=66142023]

This is the problem with ladies they always have something to say. Na pple wen they carry their marra for head

[ seconded]
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by blackpanther21(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

Are you trying to buy her loyalty? If your helping someone, do it out of care and love. Not for what you will get in return. You can not buy loyalty. Talking as if guys do not cheat.

what is dis one saying better shut up if u dont have something better to say

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by thanki410(m): 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
Fake people ..... Keep being good.... The real one will come

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2018
blackpanther21:

what is dis one saying better shut up if u dont have something better to say

That one did not Scratch. Think of a better Diss. Shut up is nursery two Diss.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Ufranklin92(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
EWAagoyin:
bro I'm done

Good for you
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Ufranklin92(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Enoma222:
_have_your_last_sex_with_her_and_end the relationship on d bed with her

Damm bro,that's some cold asss shitt

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by blackpanther21(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
TheGoodJoe:

That one did not Scratch. Think of a better Diss. Shut up is nursery two Diss.

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
gonkin:
And a girl is insulting that im still single. My last girl lied she was single after 4 months of bashing her cunt her fiance (someone she called her ex) calls me like a man and explains. She still wants my d! Ck crying that she wants me not him. That he's cheating on her that he's lying and they've broken up.
On the new year of 2017/1/1 i planned to spend it with her cuz i am always alone. We planned lt together. She failed to show up and says she traveled to see her aunt.
Ok after calling several times to ask on her arrival. The phone was finally picked up and guess who picked up. Her man to be. Its was the worst new year ever for me. The guy even threatened to come and beat me up can u imagine that. As if i was the one disturbing his wifee. He gave her the phone to tell me with her crying voice that she was with him.

The next day she came begging and still lied again that she has left him because of the beating. Omo i no want again told her straight. Even till tomorrow she's still texting and she still dey with the guy.

The ex before the ex. I dated for 4 years denied me in front of another chairman. Woman sabi beg sha.

The ex ex ex turned out to be a runs babe that left school i paid for to go and do prostitution for 1 year in Burkina Faso and ran back to Nigeria.

I just dont know why girls cheat. After wen they are of marrying age from 28 upwards they start getting serious.

I just tire. They have messed up my mind. That once i call a girl and her numbers busy or call waiting, i start getting cheat alerts.

This one weak me...
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Innobee99(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

I just checked your dp, you're ugly no wonder you still give babes money so that they can manage you undecided

cc innobee99
So u fine pass me? That's 2009 pix.....Just dropped the comment so
u guyz laugh and mumu like u dey believe
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Innobee99(m): 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

mumu
...so upon all the threads tosyne2much has been creating you're still giving a girl money... are we not in the era of equality? abi she's using charm for you ni.. pay her school fees wtf what happened to her parents? you need prayers.

broke girls are not supposed to be in a relationship
And mumu like u believe all comments we drop here are true?

Just dropped dat for fun
Am married
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:
If I show u the screenshot I extracted from my babe Facebook, stroke go catch straight!

Mine has been f*ucked

Hahahhaha you guys won't kill person o

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by UDUJ(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2018
Innobee99:

Mine has been f*ucked

cheesy grin cheesy Lawd I can't deal cheesy Nairaland cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
You guys have a way of making yourselves seem like the victims. Well, I guess it's because most of you think cheating is ingrained in your biology while it's not in women. I won't be surprised that those ones screaming that women are this and that are cheating on their girlfriends not just with one girl but more but have the audacity to form saints here. SMH...Hypocrites!.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by amodu(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2018
flokii:

Hmmm.. It's just unfortunate you got to see her conversations.

Girls are like that and attimes I don't blame them, they get several advances from different guys with sweet mouth.

And they are moved by what they hear, say the right words and you'll get them laid.

Sorry ehnn.

Can you teach me the right words
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by flokii: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
amodu:

Can you teach me the right words

You want to be an irresistible 'demon'? grin

The only secret is "confidence".. there's nothing special.
Be confident always and dress smart. Then use more words like beautiful, sexy etc.

As you progress in your journey, ideas will come to you naturally.

Caution: Don't overdo it.. Like a popular proverb in Yoruba says, what you don't have interest in, don't pick and smell it to avoid trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / How To Spot A Girl With Lot Of Body Counts. (Unapologetic) / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.