Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (26219 Views)

What A Gay Man Sent To My Inbox. *pics / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2018
pizzylee:
Op u av never tried doggy style?
nigga I'm not novice. ... that bitch even blows me up...she's just lying to look innocent
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Martin0(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:

so sorry my brother cheesy.i dey charge my fone na im make me switch am off.i go soon switch am on.
ok
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
Some females think there are smart meanwhile you are just helping them, when I dumped one of my exes, she wanted me back but I already knew it was coz of what I was giving her. I asked her to send me airtime once and she couldn't I just cancelled her. Plus she lied that she was celibate etc
once a girl quickly sounds to u she"s a virgin or celibate then know for sure dat she"s actually a fukaholic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by luminouz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:

na waoh a lady with parents and she"s not ur wife una go dey pay their school fees under the guise of gwefwend and bwoyfwend relationship cheesy.thank u learnt ur lesson.
For me to do such....she don born one pikin for me biko....
Why in hell would I even do such while still unmarried to her
A whole school fees I go give am to my mum n sister abeg...

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:

once a girl quickly sounds to u she"s a virgin or celibate then know for sure dat she"s actually a fukaholic
Lmaooooo....
Dat is a signal for me to pull down my shorts quickly.. cheesy
Dat format is ancient as hell!!!
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
cheesy cheesy there want over pampering, 1 chic that did abortion for my guy was telling someone else that she was a virgin, the story was too funny
lefulefu:

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Ufranklin92(m): 11:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy there want over pampering, 1 chic that did abortion for my guy was telling someone else that she was a virgin, the story was too funny

me and my guy enter villa come see one sharp babe,my guy begin toast na,before 1week my guy don carry babe enter room,babe come tell him say em na virgin,my guy lockup,as we enter barbing saloon to barb hair around the girl area,the girl come pass,me and my guy come talk about her small,na soo the barber come tell us say the babe don born two keep ooo,my guy wan cry,but later later shaa,my guy bleeped the fucking pusssy

6 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Innobee99(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:

abeg dont fall for dat ish again.dat school fee format is so old sckool.na wetin babes dey use scam guys in the 70s so i cant believe a guy can still fall for dat in dis 21st century.if a babe wants u to sponsor her in school then its better u do family introduction and preparations in making her ur wife as u doing the sponsoring cheesy.na so sharp guys dey do am cheesy.
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by EWAagoyin(m): 12:43am On Mar 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Now I don't make up my mind that na 5k I go dey dash any chic wey too disturb me. If you want something higher you tender ukwu for injection. Girls of nowadays no dey try

[/color]asslicker no 1.

upon all the threads tosyne2much have been creating your eyes Neva still clear??

are we not in the era of equality?

see yourself, 5k blah blah... how many times have a girl given you 5k? dude wisen up.

as for me, make that fvcking cash and fvck the hell outta their pussies, I can't count the no of babes I have fuckedd from September last year till now, even if i've spend 15k for you I swear if when we started that damn relationship you were fat by the time we are done, you're gonna be a slim,lousy asshole I'd bang the hell outta your pussy, ass and mouth.. I don't fvcking care that's for my money. their future husbands gonna suffer it.

I don't have a serious date for now because i don't wanna date a broke girl or a babe from a poor home, my parents won't be happy with that.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Innobee99:
A situation is always meant to teach a lesson

people like you will never learn from past situations, they'll continue to show in your actions
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by UDUJ(m): 3:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

[/color]asslicker no 1.

upon all the threads tosyne2much have been creating your eyes Neva still clear??

see yourself, 5k blah blah... how many times have a girl given you 5k? dude wisen up.

as for me, make that fvcking cash and fvck the hell outta their pussies, I can't count the no of babes I have fuckedd from September last year till now, even if i've spend 15k for you I swear if when we started that damn relationship you were fat by the time we are done, you're gonna be a slim,lousy asshole I'd bang the hell outta your pussy, ass and mouth.. I don't fvcking care that's for my money. their future husbands gonna suffer it.

I don't have a serious date for now because i don't wanna date a broke girl or a babe from a poor home, my parents won't be happy with that.

grin grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2018
You don't have to be rude to pass messages across. I don't read a lot of threads here I hope you are not a 2mins man with all the noise you are making about damaging pussy. I work hard so I decide how I spend undecided
Keep waiting until you are rich, I wish you good luck with that

Prechbills:

[/color]asslicker no 1.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
You don't have to be rude to pass messages across. I don't read a lot of threads here I hope you are not a 2mins man with all the noise you are making about damaging pussy. I work hard so I decide how I spend undecided
Keep waiting until you are rich, I wish you good luck with that

lol, charmed maga.. make women your priority .

for the rich part, you must be joking because I've got my own car, don't think because I spill shít with you on NL we are on the same grades or something. goodbye fella, do ya shít.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 26, 2018
You obviously suffer from low self-esteem, you are trying too hard. Bye boy
Prechbills:

lol, charmed maga.. make women your priority .

for the rich part, you must be joking because I've got my own car, don't think because I spill shít with you on NL we are on the same grades or something. goodbye fella, do ya shít.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
You obviously suffer from low self-esteem, you are trying too hard. Bye boy

nigga roll with your grades, you're just a broke little kid on nairaland who derives pleasure in spewing shít
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy lol, enjoy your day bro
Prechbills:

nigga roll with your grades, you're just a broke little kid on nairaland who derives pleasure in spewing shít
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Innobee99(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

people like you will never learn from past situations, they'll continue to show in your actions
If am not wrong, U're advising urself I guess. Cuz I see more weak cells in u than myself.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2018
flokii:
grin grin

Babe see better preek wey go knack am, you dey there dey yarn nonsense
cheesy grin grin & the babe be like...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by OhiOfIhima: 7:51am On Mar 26, 2018
summerflame:
even my Ex gf do call and receive a call of another bf beside me all those times, I didn't complain, I only bleeped her pussy out for one more year, get myself another gf and dump her sorry ass without pay off.. No time to check time, any attempt to check time is a waste of time cos no time
What if u get hook up wit pregnancy within d time frame, what would u do bro?
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 26, 2018
luminouz:

For me to do such....she don born one pikin for me biko....
Why in hell would I even do such while still unmarried to her
A whole school fees I go give am to my mum n sister abeg...

stories... can't her parents send her to school?? broke people are not supposed to be in a relationship, especially broke girls.... that's why we use them for rituals because they're forcing themselves into relationships
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2018
Innobee99:
If am not wrong, U're advising urself I guess. Cuz I see more weak cells in u than myself.

OK nigga, I won't say more to a weak fella
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by jmaxjohn(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2018
Nigga come here and give us feedback. Isn't it today your girl will learn doggy from a rooster? grin

EWAagoyin:
Girls are worthless piece of shit embarassed

Never love a woman 100%. ... they are nothing but object of satisfaction

Lalasticlala

I removed pics because I've gotten the advice I needed... thank you all for your contributions god bless you all

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Innobee99(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

OK nigga, I won't say more to a weak fella
NL did not set a rule dat u will get arrested if u dnt comment on a thread.
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by luminouz(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:

stories... can't her parents send her to school?? broke people are not supposed to be in a relationship, especially broke girls.... that's why we use them for rituals because they're forcing themselves into relationships

Lol...u won't kill me o this guy cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...u won't kill me o this guy cheesy grin

I can't kill you luminouz, only broke bitches are intermediaries for ritual
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus my love, you're viewing the thread kiss
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2018
Prechbills:
QueenSuccubus my love, you're viewing the thread kiss

shocked shocked shocked

Yes..coz i juz read some threads i missed when i was away..

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked shocked shocked

Yes..coz i juz read some threads i missed when i was away..

I wanna take you around the world. ..have you been to Niagara falls in Ontario ,Canada ? it's fvcking cool mehn.. I saw your pic again in my dream ,Lmao.. we are the real deals... we spill the fvcking dollars!
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2018
you feeling the words? I'm fvcking real... just the bills! kiss
Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by blackpanther21(m): 9:27am On Mar 26, 2018
Ufranklin92:

me and my guy enter villa come see one sharp babe,my guy begin toast na,before 1week my guy don carry babe enter room,babe come tell him say em na virgin,my guy lockup,as we enter barbing saloon to barb hair around the girl area,the girl come pass,me and my guy come talk about her small,na soo the barber come tell us say the babe don born two keep ooo,my guy wan cry,but later later shaa,my guy bleeped the fucking pusssy

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2018
luminouz:

Lmaooooo....
Dat is a signal for me to pull down my shorts quickly.. cheesy
Dat format is ancient as hell!!!
for realcheesy.. D format is very ancient cheesy. They use it on guys they don't find attractive but would want to be collecting the guy's money all the samecheesycheesy.Anyway its men who use money to woo a woman that fall for such scamscheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.