Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (55060 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by CriticMaestro: 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Op u get luck
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by oluwasegun007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
ladies wey they find husband no send dis ur list ooo

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by banana99(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
hmmmm!
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

I tire o..

And if you check now, she fit never date before

Relationship manager, Weldon undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

No man should bother marrying a woman who cannot spell 'ambition' either.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by patyowr: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rubbish observation

If you want a man to love you, do not cheat.

Forget all these senseless speculations, nothing kills a relationship than infidelity

13 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Op u get luck

Why?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by todyms: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Men should also avoid ladies that spell Ambition as 'Ambission'.... ��

15 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by cr7lomo: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Grayjoy:
So women can oveprotective and we should be ok with it ryt?

That's y they are regarded as fish brains...

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Our5k(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Foolish, jobless girls writing lists their fathers and uncles can't make on Nairaland while their mates are working hard to become independent out there.

21 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Shroud: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Ignored
if you really wanted to ignore me, you shouldn't have quoted me to type "ignored".

Funny. Ignore me properly this time.

10 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Alariiwo: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Ignored

You need a big, fat dick to reset your brain (no offense)

Life has a way of fvcking pple up especially the ITKs.
Be humble

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by laydoh(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shroud:
Who is misscokie and why should we listen to her?

Everyone is a relationship expert these days.
bang bang
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Alariiwo: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Relationship manager, Weldon undecided

Just be humble and learn to accept fate..

Whichever comes your way is yours. What works for others might not work for you.
#Such is life

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by laydoh(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??
warever.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Did I just read "ambission"? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

8 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:
If the said man is rich, 100% of women will marry him and endure the character.

Because women are ready to marry a goat or monkey if they are rich.

that's not true

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by NdiaraIGBO: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
So true
What about stingy men...I can't deal!!

People like Lolu that will over calculate everything

Lolu should drop you fast fast! Go and work for your own money or ask your parents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Emily22(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
When i am rich ,am gonna use ur mind to play like a toy cuz i believe all diz list are useless.@op i have tagged u o,if i cant get you,i will get one of your female family member grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by VanNistelrooy24: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
I guess MissCokie is happy now and won't deactivate her account... grin
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
fakeprophet:
mtcheeeeew. like say women get choice b4. work hard for money dem go line up for ur door step even though u be imbe.....

honestly brother, we do have a choice

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by phranklyn92(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
iomoge2:
Lol

What about d mommie boy?
They can't do a tin without their mom.
believe me my dear! The relationship, the love, the history, the years of mutual understanding between a mom and her son is by far superior to any thing he can have with any babe.
A man can never outgrow the counsel of his parents.

And that is a matter of Fact!

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by emekaODOGWU(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's better for a man to have money and be characterless oo
OK, your wish. hope you have plans of being self made. cos even ur papa money nobi ur own

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by megama: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
VERY TRUE.

ESPECIALLY THE "NO FUTURE AMBITION" MEN. NA THOSE ONES WORSE PASS. THOSE ONES ARE CALLED CHEWING GUM BOYS.
Gloria. Have you experienced them undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by teelaw4life(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

4. No Future [b]Ambission Men[/b] : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

What is no future Ambission?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Alariiwo: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adamummya:

honestly brother, we do have a choice

"We"??

Speak for yourself ok?

The guy is actually right. You girls don't mind licking the spit of an imbe so far he has cash to throw around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Westbestside: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
AccessME:
6. Gambling Men. This is a major problem facing the youths of today especially guys spending their time and hard earned money to play bet9ja and others like Baba ijebu which most times brings disappointment which may lead to increased frustration due to loss of their tickets! The often becomes so lazy to put their life to productive use and I personally won't advice a visionary career Lady to get married to this kind of guys.
A professor won 58million naira on this same bet, I hope he's lazy as well

13 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
I guess MissCokie is happy now and won't deactivate her account... grin

In as much, I was supposed to be happy, I'm not... Why was it pushed after i said i was deactivating my account cry ? . more like a click bait to me.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Westbestside: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

No man should bother marrying a woman who cannot spell 'ambition' either.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by megama: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Ignored
. But are you a councellor?

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by jimcaddy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
teelaw4life:

I
What is no future Ambission?
Abi please help us to ask her o. Everyone just wants to have an opinion these days. As Long as money dey, everything on that list has been rendered invalid. Money na the only language they understand.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.