Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (55052 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

"We"??

Speak for yourself ok?

The guy is actually right. You girls don't mind licking the spit of an imbe so far he has cash to throw around.

and plsss dont generalise it......not all girls behaves like your sisters

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by VanNistelrooy24: 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

In as much, I was supposed to be happy, I'm not... Why was it pushed after i said i was deactivating my account cry ? . more like a click bait to me.
Lol, nah, just keep on doing what you love like I said earlier.

Have a pleasant night rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by SweetBitterLeaf(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by mrde(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

Its funny how singles alway think they know more about marriage ....lol. a hausa proverb says "na waje gwanin dambe''

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by BabbanBura(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's better for a man to have money and be characterless oo

Can you imagine this? It is indeed finished!

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by EdmundChidera(m): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is that all keep on mentioning over sabi wey dey call men over sabi
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Achillesdam500(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's better for a man to have money and be characterless oo
I finally confirmed your settings have been tampered with embarassed
All the best to the one that'd chant he has found a good thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Alariiwo: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adamummya:

grin

You sound pained already.. lemme leave you to choke on your self-esteem

Bye!

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by emekaODOGWU(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adamummya:

that's not true
Ada mara mma how r u?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
megama:
. But are you a councellor?

Yes sir... Although, I'm still a rising human right activist, looking for the proper platform...

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

grin
You sound pained already.. lemme leave you to choke on your self-esteem
Bye!
pained you say ? why should i be ? lolsss ............
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by HeyCorleone(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pretty sure the lady who composed this has an "ambission" . Lots of it at that.

You write good, no lies, but your thing is not on relationships.

Find a niche and make it your Forte.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
emekaODOGWU:
Ada mara mma how r u?
Adi'm nma .kedu ?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Alariiwo: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Yes sir... Although, I'm still a rising human right activist, looking for the proper platform...

Is dat ur future ambission grin

you want to be like Adams Oshiomole of old

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by olusayeroyagi(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

it's not happy Esther now Easter i think and i think it sud be irrespective not in respective Thank you 4 d cooperation op[s]
MissCokie:

it's not happy Esther now Easter i think and i think it sud be irrespective not in respective Thank you 4 d cooperation op[/s]
MissCokie:

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

it's not happy Esther now Easter i think and i think it sud be irrespective not in respective Thank you 4 d cooperation op

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by NairaMaster1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Babe you wrote well but that number 2 spoiled your work. It's like the saying thus "the guilty are afraid" if you don't have anything to hide why worrying? I don't even have time to go through anyone's phone but those that have time should do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by BabbanBura(m): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adamummya:

I still have some respect for you but . . . do not wipe all of it, please!
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
If this topic was attacking my fellow female gender, all of this imps above me , commenting would be pouring praises and blessings on me, now i just decided to switch the clothes on the table, and you all want to choke on your own saliava... No problem...

Time to go and sleep. By the way,, I'm not happy they pushed this topic to front page, after i decided to deactivate due to poor management and promotions of good contents....

I'm out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by bacilus(m): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
misscokie... you are still young. go and learn
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Alariiwo: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Babe you wrote well but that number 2 spoiled your work. It's like the saying thus "the guilty are afraid" if you don't have anything to hide why worrying? I don't even have time to go through anyone's phone but those that have time should do.

It's spoilt... spoiled bawo?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by andyanders: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??
Just run for your life. That is possessiveness and not lv. He is the type that will kill without you knowing the wrong you did. Cut off the relationship now and be carefull. Also tell your people now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCookie's list
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
BabbanBura:

I still have some respect for you but . . . do not wipe all of it, please!

what percentage is remaining ?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Dheartless: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie .
you're a nightmare to yourself, nothing is entirely good.
@ your siggy

have a wonderful life
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by delivryboy: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
iomoge2:
Lol

What about d mommie boy?
They can't do a tin without their mom.

I know many girls who tell their mothers and sisters everything about their boyfriend/relationship but to you nothing is wrong with that. Whenever I see a girl call a guy mommy's boy, I often know she's the type that wants her would be mother in-law dead, many women hate the word mother-in-law.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Olupapa(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??

Relationship and Marriage are meant to be Enjoyed not Endured. What if he sees you with an uncle he is yet to know, will he kill u and ur uncle.
Before u say I Do.... Check ur choice well.
It can be dangerous to not just u but also ur family.
Its unhealthy to send everyone away because of one person that claims he loves u. If he truly does, he will love every thing that concerns you including ur family and friends.
TRUST is the principal thing in relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nasir123(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Exceptionalgod:

Nobody's saying u shouldn't marry ur guy o! If u can bear the day he will eventually do the killing spree,no problem.

Everyone has a choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by donstan18: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adamummya:

that's not true
Says who?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:
If the said man is rich, 100% of women will marry him and endure the character.

Because women are ready to marry a goat or monkey if they are rich.

So, kindly take this sh*t out of here and save yourself further embarrassment.

May God bless you richly for this astute post.

Also, if the guy has a 12” personality and an Adonis then she’ll cling on.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by BIXYBABE: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
shebae come and see wat I'm telling u
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Captain8(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not wen she is sleep, i must check it she like it or not, why wont i jealous? But i am a good guy dat wife wil enjoy, but free up ur sef dont hide secrete froms me, u want to kil me Misscokie?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Burgerlomo: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissCokie:

Biko, go to Mama Kelechi down the street and get yourself a plate of pepper soup and one chill odeku for this posting all paid for cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.