Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (55086 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by dejonathan(f): 7:50am On Apr 03, 2018
Liliyann:
Broke men!!
They are the worst!!
90% of them are here,never ever consider them!
Poverty has no friends
MUMU
U better go and wrk for ur money,no man is willing to marry a liability

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by daclint(m): 7:52am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Ignored

No u didn't
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by daclint(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
oluwasegun007:
ladies wey they find husband no send dis ur list ooo

The OP sef dey even find husband

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by daclint(m): 7:55am On Apr 03, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

No man should bother marrying a woman who cannot spell 'ambition' either.

legendary comment,
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by bekpo(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Shroud:
Who is misscokie and why should we listen to her?

Everyone is a relationship expert these days.

Especially, when a relationship hit d rocks, they sooner became emergency relationship expert.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by daclint(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2018
NiyiRocks:
Did I just read "ambission"? embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Yep u did, now imagine making this one your wife, she go use grammar finish u.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by daclint(m): 7:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Adamummya:

that's not true

Are you an Alien
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by CriticMaestro: 8:02am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Why?

U never can tell who is who untill u get married
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by biggy26: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Liliyann:
Broke men!!
They are the worst!!
90% of them are here,never ever consider them!
Poverty has no friends
What do you do for a living? And what future plans do u have? These questions start u on ur journey to being self dependent.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by oluspicy: 8:05am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

I would have agreed with you but you didn't do proper proof reading or ask someone to check for you before posting these lists.

My memory bank doesn't have anything like "Ambission" (I wonder where you coined that from)

Besides, I'm sure you're trying to say 'Happy Easter", unlike "Happy Esther" (Maybe your other name is Esther that you're happy to copy and paste these list from somewhere)

RIP English!

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Ishilove:
The over sabi men are a scourge on mankind.

*shudder*

Olodo woman

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by daclint(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:
If this topic was attacking my fellow female gender, all of this imps above me , commenting would be pouring praises and blessings on me, now i just decided to switch the clothes on the table, and you all want to choke on your own saliava... No problem...

Time to go and sleep. By the way,, I'm not happy they pushed this topic to front page, after i decided to deactivate due to poor management and promotions of good contents....

I'm out..

Me checking the meaning of saliava

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by CAPSLOCKED: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's better for a man to have money and be characterless oo

THOSE ARE THE TYPE OF MEN KNOWN TO BEAT UP THEIR WIVES, KIDS, AND EVERYONE ON THEIR STREET.

HE DRINKS TO STUPOR AND SLEEPS AT THE BARS ON A REGULAR BASIS.

THE ONLY TIMES HE COMES HOME IS TO THROW UP ON YOU, AND BEAT YOU UP AGAIN.

HAPPY MARRIAGE. cool

5 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ishilove: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2018
oyb:

Olodo woman
Heh. You know I'm the opposite cheesy

Those over sabi men act like they live inside your head and know what you're thinking. Even when you tell them they are wrong they evenly insist they are right. They also have chronic over inflated egos.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Fhowe: 8:29am On Apr 03, 2018
Keep looking for a needle in a hay stack as if your brother or father is a perfect man rada rada and one oloshi sef will be selecting, what happened to "CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT THING IN LIFE" run away from any man or woman that is not ready to take a positive change simple some of this factors have to do with age ,you don't expect a boy of 24 to act like a man of 34
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by iomoge2(f): 8:33am On Apr 03, 2018
phranklyn92:
believe me my dear! The relationship, the love, the history, the years of mutual understanding between a mom and her son is by far superior to any thing he can have with any babe.
A man can never outgrow the counsel of his parents.

And that is a matter of Fact!

Oga u n i know what is termed mommie boy is totally different from what you are talking about.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by iomoge2(f): 8:37am On Apr 03, 2018
delivryboy:

I know many girls who tell their mothers and sisters everything about their boyfriend/relationship but to you nothing is wrong with that. Whenever I see a girl call a guy mommy's boy, I often know she's the type that wants her would be mother in-law dead, many women hate the word mother-in-law.

Any woman who prays her husbands mom should die b4 she is married to him will also not live to see her sons marry... so that aside.

When i say mommie boy, you and i know there are extreme cases.
Moreover the bible says a man shall leave his parents and Clive to his family. The bible didnt say a woman.

With that u should know that a man needs to be a man not running to suck mummies breastssss at every given opportunity.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by megama: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Yes sir... Although, I'm still a rising human right activist, looking for the proper platform...
activist....platform... kiss
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by VanBommel(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
iomoge2:
Lol

What about d mommie boy?
They can't do a tin without their mom.
hello baby kiss kiss
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by truthbitterpill: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2018
planetx13:
As usual , another ridiculous analysis from a myopic, unintelligent,misguided and lazy "slay queen".

One thing that baffles me is why all these slay queens we have talk about is men. They complain about men, yet they still come up later talking about this same men. Is all they think about from morning to night men? Everytime men this, men that. How is it even doing you people. I think it is now getting obvious that they have nothing to offer and are now going on the offensive.... trying to provoke reaction from the men. How difficult is it?.. if you can't stand someone's attitude, please leave and stop setting guidelines ( that you can't even keep) for other people. I have said it before and I keep saying it .We owe you nothing .... if you want a good life, go and work for it ...we all have 2 hands. If you want someone perfect, make sure you are also perfect. You did not create anybody so don't expect anyone to live by your rules . If you can't tolerate and accept people for who they are, then to h.ell with you. Do you really think anyone cares??If you like don't get your a.ss of social media and do something meaningful with your lives....
On a final note, if you want anything be it love, respect , good life , money, my dear go and work for it. Nobody I repeat NOBOBY owes you anything

Ciao

I don't like taking sides when it comes to gender issues,but this reaction said it all.
That was how they started WOMEN LIBERATION ORGANISATION for gender equality;I don't know what they are liberating from or the type of
equality they want. Simply put, I think women are really confused about what they really want.

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

this is not a wife material
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Funkybabee(f): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Especially stingy man Op
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by DavidEsq(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2018
donstan18:
If the said man is rich, 100% of women will marry him and endure the character.

Because women are ready to marry a goat or monkey if they are rich.

So, kindly take this sh*t out of here and save yourself further embarrassment.

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by DavidEsq(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2018
dejonathan:
MUMU
U better go and wrk for ur money,no man is willing to marry a liability
Oooo! This is just too Savage!

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by taurusdude0(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You must be a prospector.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by donemitex1: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
You are as blunt as my kitchen knife.
planetx13:
As usual , another ridiculous analysis from a myopic, unintelligent,misguided and lazy "slay queen".

One thing that baffles me is why all these slay queens we have talk about is men. They complain about men, yet they still come up later talking about this same men. Is all they think about from morning to night men? Everytime men this, men that. How is it even doing you people. I think it is now getting obvious that they have nothing to offer and are now going on the offensive.... trying to provoke reaction from the men. How difficult is it?.. if you can't stand someone's attitude, please leave and stop setting guidelines ( that you can't even keep) for other people. I have said it before and I keep saying it .We owe you nothing .... if you want a good life, go and work for it ...we all have 2 hands. If you want someone perfect, make sure you are also perfect. You did not create anybody so don't expect anyone to live by your rules . If you can't tolerate and accept people for who they are, then to h.ell with you. Do you really think anyone cares??If you like don't get your a.ss of social media and do something meaningful with your lives....
On a final note, if you want anything be it love, respect , good life , money, my dear go and work for it. Nobody I repeat NOBOBY owes you anything

Ciao

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by taurusdude0(m): 9:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Someone should buy this miss cokie a bottle of Fanta mixed with vodka. She needs it to boost her creativity. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by bayocanny: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??
Better run for your dear life, if you marry him you're in for a long thing
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by achillesfoot(m): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??
Firstly you write like a male. Secondly if what you just said is true, I'm afraid you might die soon because he will surely kill you, kill the unfortunate guy he sees you with and then himself just like he said.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by achillesfoot(m): 10:19am On Apr 03, 2018
Miss Cokie, do you realize you contradict yourself sometimes? You are talking about the kind of men women should not marry. but you are quick to forget that on March 16 2018 at 07:11am. You made a post about dating rich guys and you began like this: Hello everyone my name is Miss Cokie. "We girls are Gold diggers by default". So Miss Cokie, with this fact known I'm yet to see you make a post on how a woman can improve herself and stop finding faults in men. Humans will always be humans. Find the imperfection and make it perfect by perfecting yourself and every other thing will fall into place. Kapish.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes that's true. I pray I get a man that can control his.
Amen. Can I ask you a question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.