Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (55087 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2018
daclint:

Are you an Alien

no m not
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2018
daclint:

Are you an Alien

no m not
daclint:

Are you an Alien

no m not
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by jefy(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Ishilove:

It seems the noodles in your hollow skull that passes off as your brain is getting softer with age. You think everybody on Nairaland is a kid?

Dull, unintelligent boys like you with inferiority complex try to bully their partners in order to convince themselves that they are 'in charge', and then come online to project their insecurity unto total strangers.

_Imbecile. Oloriburuku somebody
'smiles' wow, another man troubler spotted. I never knew i was refering to you...no vex dear

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's spoilt... spoiled bawo?

Spoiled has been approved Sir. It's a current English. Check very well.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Ishilove:

It seems the noodles in your hollow skull that passes off as your brain is getting softer with age. You think everybody on Nairaland is a kid?

Dull, unintelligent boys like you with inferiority complex try to bully their partners in order to convince themselves that they are 'in charge', and then come online to project their insecurity unto total strangers.

_Imbecile. Oloriburuku somebody

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Kilode lenu ijo meta yii?

☣ ☠
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2018
Nellymelly:
Amen. Can I ask you a question
Ok but a good one pls?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 10:57am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Ok but a good one pls?
Can you control your jealous part
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Nellymelly:
Can you control your jealous part
Most of the times I control it.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Most of the times you say, why not at all times, remember you are praying for someone who can control his.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Captain8(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
sorry 4 de intervene, de question is can u control ur jealous mentality?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Nellymelly:
Most of the times you say, why not at all times, remember you are praying for someone who can control his.
I know but he might not be able to control his 100%.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by doyinisaac(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:

why is reading and understanding so difficult for ugly girls??

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Captain8:
sorry 4 de intervene, de question is can u control ur jealous mentality?
Well am d jealous type but I had to drop that mentality for my own peace.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
I know but he might not be able to control his 100%.
How many percent can you
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by BraidedChannel: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2018
Olatara:
Jude abeg upload ur picture, dirty boy, speaking jargons. Did you say multiple cums? I smh for you. one word for you. "Get a life".
You yourself need to get a life. You are so desperate!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2018
Nellymelly:
How many percent can you
60%
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by doyinisaac(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:

Ok, miss ugly.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by doyinisaac(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Olatara:
Hahahaha, funny abii. iamjinx minion.

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Captain8(m): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Well am d jealous type but I had to drop that mentality for my own peace.
den y do support misscokie post? Since u also jealous

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.