Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (55098 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ishilove: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Kilode lenu ijo meta yii?

☣ ☠
Wo'n bi mi'nu
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Captain8:
den y do support misscokie post? Since u also jealous
Dear I never supported it. I jst said my own view.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
60%
Hmm. You were the jealous type before
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Captain8(m): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Dear I never supported it. I jst said my own view.
ok oo, iv heard u funny babe
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Nellymelly:
Hmm. You were the jealous type before
Yes before.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Captain8:
ok oo, iv heard u funny babe
Lol
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Yes before.
Why did you stop being
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ellabae(f): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Nellymelly post=66394977] Why did you stop being [/quote Stresses me a lot
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nellymelly: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Ellabae post=66395364][/quote] How
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Konquest: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences..., although it came in late. kiss

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
You don't seem to know that guys can be coded... it is when you finally get married
that you will see the REAL THING... same with the women who are very good
pretenders... grin
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Mypeople2(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
*No future ambition* These words are mostly used for guys,but what about ladies? I have seen and experienced so many cases when a guy for example is planning how to build a future and a home but the lady isn't supporting him.
Some ladies do not even care whether you have bathroom slippers in your house.All they think about is Shoprite,Sizzlers ,beach,etc.By the end of four years of relationship, the guy wont be having money to buy even a good pair of shoes ,not to talk of money for marriage.
Some of these ladies will still be the ones to disturb you,saying"when are we getting married?",when they know they did not make any meaningful contribution for the years they had spent in the relationship.Please I want to ask,you ladies that have spent 6months and above with your guys,what meaning contribution have you made in his life that makes it mandatory for him to marry you?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
andyanders:
Just run for your life. That is possessiveness and not lv. He is the type that will kill without you knowing the wrong you did. Cut off the relationship now and be carefull. Also tell your people now.

I meant saying if he catches another man on bed with me.... not that if he sees a guy in my house or on street or the likes... he doesn't stop Me from having visitors but he must be aware especially if na male.. So, because I av found out he isn't always pleased with me keeping opposite sex due to ladies fragile heart, I av stopped having male friend so as not to play with fire... thanks for ur advice, really appreciated
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Sweetcollins: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Adamummya:

honestly brother, we do have a choice

Nnem idi ka anyanwu ututu
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Adamummya(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sweetcollins:

Nnem idi ka anyanwu ututu
imeela
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=66393637][/quote]

Hey,bro.

this is i.amjix,the games still going fine??
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by andyanders: 12:59am On Apr 04, 2018
Exceptionalgod:

I meant saying if he catches another man on bed with me.... not that if he sees a guy in my house or on street or the likes... he doesn't stop Me from having visitors but he must be aware especially if na male.. So, because I av found out he isn't always pleased with me keeping opposite sex due to ladies fragile heart, I av stopped having male friend so as not to play with fire... thanks for ur advice, really appreciated
well, the taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. If you cannot be trusted now,when will the trust come. I've gone through your posts herein,I would advise that you watch this relationship carefully b4 you say 'I DO'.What if a male friend of yours become a top person in the society tomorrow, and also in a position to help you, because of him and his possessiveness,you miss out? That his attitude is not love on your person but pure jlsy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / I Caught My Mom Sleeping With My Best Friend / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.