Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (55063 Views)

Which one of these ladies would you consider for marriage? / I Slept With The Pastor After Having An Affair With 100 Old Men,” Woman / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Galaticos444: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2018
D way d op is taking her time to respond to people on dis trend shows her lazy,self centered, and immature she is.u think any hardworking man Will end up with u,I guess u came up with dis rubbish cos ur guy left u 4a smarter and hardworking lady

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by holladonprince: 12:59am On Apr 03, 2018
be looking for the perfect man there
don't you know men are scarce nowadays
talkless of those who are ready to settle down
better attach to anyone who comes your way

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by frank4243(m): 2:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Mine your bitcoins today, earn up to 0.2btc in 11hours
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by northvietnam(m): 2:27am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
VERY TRUE.

ESPECIALLY THE "NO FUTURE AMBITION" MEN. NA THOSE ONES WORSE PASS. THOSE ONES ARE CALLED CHEWING GUM BOYS.

Every Dude out their that made it used to be a "CHEWING GUM BOY" sometime in his life...

phyno and Olamida/ tuface comes to mind...

The problem of some ladies is their inability to see and believe in the "CHEWING GUDreamz" Dreamz

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by OmniSparrow: 2:54am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

I just spotted an imp... Excuse me sire, if you don't conform with my list, you can either choose to neglect it, rather than showing us how this list really describe your reality. Probably your manhood is the only pride you have left in you, that is if you even have any undecided ...

Move!
Learn how to spell. No one wants an illiterate for a wife. Ambission ko transmission ni. Olodo rabata.

7 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Noted.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by okolet(m): 3:15am On Apr 03, 2018
All dis massage babes sef... Well ur list is of no relevance here in Sri Lanka tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Matinho: 3:18am On Apr 03, 2018
A buffoon I would guess

Shroud:
Who is misscokie and why should we listen to her?

Everyone is a relationship expert these days.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by TheCongo2: 3:40am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

I just spotted an imp... Excuse me sire, if you don't conform with my list, you can either choose to neglect it, rather than showing us how this list really describe your reality. Probably your manhood is the only pride you have left in you, that is if you even have any undecided ...

Move!

Very rude but true
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by overhypedsteve(m): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

Ignored
you have a very attentive way of ignoring a post, should I attribute this to a complete ignorance as to what the word ignore really means?
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by overhypedsteve(m): 4:30am On Apr 03, 2018
OmniSparrow:

Learn how to spell. No one wants an illiterate for a wife. Ambission ko transmission ni. Olodo rabata.
leave her jumping around insulting everybody... Despite her epileptic performance in English language.

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Coldfeets: 4:32am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie, sorry Miss Ambission, I wish you a happy Easter Esther too. wink

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by alenwup(m): 4:57am On Apr 03, 2018
midolian:
Your list is not complete

You forgot to mention men with a functioning manhood

oshi!..

I am sure if you are asked to mention 5qualities of men to be considered for marriage, you wont even know what to write...the list you ll come up with wont be so different from what you have uo there....

Everybody just wants to be known for a list..

grin
midolian:
Your list is not complete

You forgot to mention men with a functioning manhood

oshi!..

I am sure if you are asked to mention 5qualities of men to be considered for marriage, you wont even know what to write...the list you ll come up with wont be so different from what you have uo there....

Everybody just wants to be known for a list..

Everybody wants to be known for a list savage
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by iammarvellux(m): 5:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Still awake reading this hilarious thread,

How about 25 top ladies, Men should NOT consider for marriage?

Most of our Men are already suffering from financial diahorra becos of this strange women and ladies.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Ogunleti01: 5:36am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

OP must have been seriously hit by this initial post hence this incoherent list
https://www.nairaland.com/4427971/women-cooking-styles-before-say
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by djon78(m): 5:46am On Apr 03, 2018
iammarvellux:
Still awake reading this hilarious thread,

How about 25 top ladies, Men should NOT consider for marriage?

Most of our Men are already suffering from financial diahorra becots of this strange women and ladies.

Strange women indeed. That is what we have all over the place, very strange.

The Bible warns Young men when they want to marry to look for virtous women to marry.

A woman that completely submits to her husband. But what we have all over the place are very strange women.

Any man that touches them has already started experiencing hell on earth.

Young Man if you want good days on earth, if you want to start enjoying heaven here on earth. Pray seriously, seek the face of God to remove your part from anything that will make you come across a strange woman.

I thank God for the great roles my parents played in ensuring I did not miss it. I really thank God, e for be gbege for me now.

He who is wise let him hear. Many have gone into marriage foolishly and they have been burnt beyond repair.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by rasputinn(m): 5:47am On Apr 03, 2018
@ MissCokie
Hope you are married already cos bachelors are rapidly becoming scarce, I have a lot of very beautiful, successful lady friends and associates that are not married, they do confide in me that this issue is a serious bother to them as they've all crossed 40 years and if you were to show them your list, the look and reaction they'll give you will make you realistically edit that list, especially nos 1,2 & 3

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by ralmix(m): 5:50am On Apr 03, 2018
merely reading the post you'll know that it's a female wright up
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Lincolnburrows(m): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??
Leave him. Come and marry me. grin
But seriously that's dangerous. U need to test him with those things he doesn't like to see how bad he would react. You not having friends is bad
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Shugavee(f): 5:57am On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:
shocked

Those characters/altitudes you listed above are not applicable to the male folks alone,If a lady posseses such things I won't wife her.
yeah nice!! Equality smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:
Men can be so egocentric and most times self centred, without considering if their body language, style and general lifestyle is affecting them.

I'm Miss Cokie , and here are Top5 characteristics of men, a woman should not consider for marriage.

1. Over Sabi : This kind of guys won't give you a breathing space, because they will presume that you're dull and unintelligent, even when you're way brilliant and smarter than him.

2. Over Protective Men : This kind of guys can kill for your sake, in the name of protecting my baby. shocked . The most annoying part is that, you don't have any privacy, because they will go through your mail, chats and text messages while you're sleeping.. That's a female thing sad

3. Over Jealous Men : Have you ever heard of the word, Nah jealousy go later kill you? , YES!, That was created because of them. This set of men, can get jealous over a 5years old baby smiling at you. They can easily get really angry and do nasty things.

4. No Future Ambission Men : Baby please give me little time, we will scale through!, after 15years of dating and endless abortions lipsrsealed .. Procrastination is very bad, especially when a man is showing you signs of a chronic procrastinator...

5. A Man Who Does Not Support You & Your Career : This set of men, will criticise your work, your skills, your life, your social life, your parents and even your next life. They don't want you to be ahead of them socially, financially, academically and mentally, so they rather device various strategies to keep you down and locked up.

Here you have it grin . please let us learn to value each other, in respective of our gender, tribe, and religious differences... Happy Esther! , although it came in late. kiss

How is na jealousy go take kill take be one word? Chai.. Brilliant and smart.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by shoelotng(m): 6:00am On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It's better for a man to have money and be characterless oo
May God fearing Nigerian boys eating shit in Ghana catch you.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Shugavee(f): 6:03am On Apr 03, 2018
MissCokie:

no 1, is just the worse!! I can't deal!!
No 2, I can cope
no3, issa no
no4, i cant even date such a person
No5, i cant date such a person talking of marriage!!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Preshy561(f): 6:04am On Apr 03, 2018
hahaha,why are guys bashing the lady naw,but if she writes what suits them now they will start singing praises,

una wahala too much.

op,nice one jareh,I can't agree less.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Shugavee(f): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
hahaha,why are guys bashing the lady naw,but if she writes what suits them now they will start singing praises,

una wahala too much.

op,nice one jareh,I can't agree less.
good morning dear

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by spiritedtete: 6:06am On Apr 03, 2018
You want even notice one... of this trait of you meet a fake guy.
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:07am On Apr 03, 2018
"Ambission", "Esther"? Really!!!
Who would consider aunty for marriage. All these dumb stone head ladies sha

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by BabbanBura(m): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Adamummya:

what percentage is remaining ?

I should be concerned that am loosing virtue rather than what proportion i still have left.

Bonjour Mademorseille
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Preshy561(f): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
good morning dear
morning shuga,how was the nightkiss

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Shugavee(f): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:

morning shuga,how was the nightkiss
fine fine urs??
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by engrelvis(m): 6:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Exceptionalgod:
wait oo.. my guy dey always talk say if he see any other guy with me, he ll kill the guy, kill me and. kill himself... I no get both male and female friends o despite the fact that we dont live in the same state... he no fit call make him hear voice underneath or make him see me online without chatting with him.. me think say na love, so are u trying to tell me that its not love and I shouldn't marry him??
r u joking or what? If u r nt am sorry my dear u r in real trouble.such guys r dangerous.dey v low self esteem
Re: Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie by Preshy561(f): 6:21am On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
fine fine urs??
great my dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.