Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49674 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
I will just read this one and walk away. Holy holy them, that cant also tell a man to keep his virginity too. Watever is good for the goose is good for the gander. Crosses her legs.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
if only that were true, any man who thinks he is the first person to sleep with his bride in this time line is deluded, he is just one amongst the many that has deflowered the flowerless bride.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by delivryboy: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why does the word virginity upset some ladies? They just hate to hear that virginity is a virtue.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by iamagod1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
There is no virgin no more,

I have searched i just couldn't find

And the way this female monikers his re reacting to this post just confirmed it.

I weep for this world
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by DaCharis2016: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
Hmmm! Its like u r no more a virgin thats why u reason this way.

Pls no that diaris more joy, love in marriages when being deflowered by ur hubby. Its a very good quality only treasured by those who are still previlege to be still.

No be some money lovers the sale their virginity online? At least its better. Some ladies still wish they were virgin still.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ellabae(f): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
delivryboy:
Why does the word virginity upset some ladies? They just hate to hear that virginity is a virtue.
The matter tire me o
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by greenprince(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
delivryboy:

So accurate.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by modele2: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=66388805]

"THERE IS NO BETTER JOY"?

INCLUDING HAVE $1B IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT??

THIS IS HOW WE RECOGNIZE THEM. UGLY, BROKEN, MENTALLY & PHYSICALLY POOR PEOPLE. grin
[/quote this your yarn funny and is stewpid.

. Because you are not into the emotional shit that comes with sleeping with guys you are more focused on more important things. Like your books.

I can talk because... I made a first class in Engineering and I can feed my family as well as extended families both ways without loosing sweat. And my hubby respects the hell out of me as he knows he's the only one that has been there. And of course no unfocused mumu man comes my way so my hubby is the cream of the pack

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by royalamour(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.

So you are saying whoring is best?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.

God bless you. They won't listen to you. I'm proud of you. I just hope you're beautiful with a wonderful character to match.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by DaCharis2016: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Hmmm! Its like u r no more a virgin thats why u reason this way.

Pls no that diaris more joy, love in marriages when being deflowered by ur hubby. Its a very good quality only treasured by those who are still previlege to be.

No be some money lovers the sale their virginity online?
At least its better. Some ladies still wish they were virgin still.
One I might few days ago confessed to me.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by modele2: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=modele2 post=66406662][/quote]forgot to mention I was a Virgin at almost 30. Hubby was first on wedding night.

So please don't deceive people
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ellabae(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Yea true. Ur husband alone deserves ur virginity. But this topic dey pain some girls for here o.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.

Material things will not allow some of them to listen to you cool
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by hush15: 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

True but here is another fact, their reactions however differs...

Nonetheless being a virgin still matters if you can, its extra value however, its not being a virgin that truly determines a womans worth, its all in the character. I mean whats virginity when the lady who is a virgin has a bad attitude and character. If you a virgin and you lack virtue or in lay man language, home training, you still of no value but if you not a virgin, and you behave, you can still make up for it, afterall nobody is perfect.

Like a wise man quote i read years back,
" Dont look for Mr Right, be right with yourself and you will attract Mr Right."
The beauty of a lady is not in the hole between her tighs but what defines her in body, soul and spirit and if you still a virgin while at it, the better.There lies the value thats appealing to anyone, even God.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by greenprince(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
ndy87:
I will just read this one and walk away. Holy holy them, that cant also tell a man to keep his virginity too. Watever is good for the goose is good for the gander. Crosses her legs.

I'm a guy keeping myself cos I know there's a reason God demands that from me. Besides, last thing I want for myself is to be down with some STD, you need to see people suffering from that. I believe in self discipline and I believe I will be more treasured by whoever I end up with.... this may be all old fashioned but there're those who still know and treasure virtue

8 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

A lush, Persian rug...that's moi. Spread mats are the things you crawl to bed with, right after all your pretenses online.

Oh!, be it persian rug or aboki mat, your poosy still remains under men's 'appendages', i pity those appendages that will step unto you oh 'persian rug'!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Material things will not allow some of them to listen to you cool

Yeah right dear
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by jaksmillioniar: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please hope this your virginity crusade applies to both genders? undecided.Your personality is most important.
as dey don tear or toto wit blocus DAT why u are mad at her
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
armylord:
how u doing?? dr
I am fine by God's grace. See how them dey roast me for NL just because i am preaching sexual purity.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Earthbound:

God bless you. They won't listen to you. I'm proud of you. I just hope you're beautiful with a wonderful character to match.
are you serious?just that?after all the advertisement? you are wicked bro.sad

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by highqueen(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
I am fine by God's grace. See how them dey roast me for NL just because i am preaching sexual purity.
so how many of them have sent you pm??
lol,hope you get married soon.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
ndy87:

Miss calabar, you for kukuma wall away like u said instead of telling us you've lost yours and are not proud of it
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
as dey don tear or toto wit blocus DAT why u are mad at her
Shut da hell up and learn to use decent words in my post did I ever indicate whether I was a Virgin or not dunderhead angry

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by finest0007(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
And your a man.

You've added insisting on a Virgin wife as a criteria for being a man? So who's marrying the girls who have lost theirs. Whatever works for you though
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Yeah right dear

Abeg I no be Bobwisky o so no dey call me dear cool
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

so how many of them have sent you pm??
lol,hope you get married soon.
Human beings are funny,i sit and read all the backlash,but the secretly send me mails.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Miss calabar, you for kukuma wall away like u said instead of telling us you've lost yours and are not proud of it

Mbok wat is peppering u That I said d callout is for everyone? Its for everyone. D woman should not be doing the preservation and the man be carrying his on his head like signpost.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Human beings are funny,i sit and read all the backlash,but the secretly send me mails.

grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ebukamath(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
P.S am not married,i am just qouting what my sexual purity coach tells me.
if you are still a virgin and you are not married maybe you and i can solve some matthematics.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
greenprince:

I'm a guy keeping myself cos I know there's a reason God demands that from me. Besides, last thing I want for myself is to be down with some STD, you need to see people suffering from that. I believe in self discipline and I believe I will be more treasured by whoever I end up with.... this may be all old fashioned but there're those who still know and treasure virtue

Ok o. I have heard o.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ebukamath:

if you are still a virgin and you are not married maybe you and i can solve some matthematics.
huh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.