Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49681 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Humility017(m): 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
you keep yourself not for your husband alone but to please Yahweh who is the ULTIMATE!
many criticising you wish they can keep themselves like you....

so please dont mind them...keep yourself because God desires it so....
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Humility017:

many criticising you wish they can keep themselves like you....

so please dont mind them...keep yourself because God desires it so....
awwn!! Thank you. The insult me but secretly send me mails.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Boldwinner(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.

Stop wishing the girl bad luck because she has refused to be a LovePeddler(hoe). Her case could be different. You're not her God simply because you have a different opinion.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Humility017(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
awwn!! Thank you. The insult me but secretly send me mails.
awww...that's a good stance.
please keep it up....
and know that God will never let His Holy one to see corruption...
so because you honor Him...He will make men to honour you..and secure your future.
I have sent you a pm
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TrumpDonald2: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.
If you are still a virgin, my dear keep it up. It's good to stand out. Don't mind all the thrash most people are saying here. Its because they have lost it. Believe me... your coach is right.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CSTR1002: 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Honestly, I am not expecting a virgin bride, given the way guys are smashing ladies left, right and center.

Heck, my future wife may even be in someone's bed right now receiving the lamba.

I hope the guy takes it easy o.

Seriously, getting a virgin bride would be a nice surprise. I would definitely appreciate it, but i am not expecting it.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lies from the pit of hell stop deceiving yourself you can read what I told the other guy.

I pity your future husband. The man is finished!!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.
Are you a virgin ma'am? If you're not then keep shut!
If you are, also keep shut and let people live their lives.
Adviser nowamagbe

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by DavidEsq(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Blatant lie!
So by saying his comment is a blatant lie now proves him wrong abi?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Humility017:

awww...that's a good stance.
please keep it up....
and know that God will never let His Holy one to see corruption...
so because you honor Him...He will make men to honour you..and secure your future.
I have sent you a pm
I admire your character, come to think of it your a guy, but you still adviced me like I'm a sister to you. God bless you!!!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Abeg I no be Bobwisky o so no dey call me dear cool

Ma bad Bro, thought you get poosy in there! Sorry man
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

I pity your future husband. The man is finished!!
Pity yourself first you don't know me outside this forum or my personality either.And I repeat no man can marry me because of virginity but because of my person and qualities that is what defines my person and not an hymen.My future hubby is not finished I would complete him and we would be happy cool focus on your life let me focus on mine. smiley

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Humility017(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
I admire your character, come to think of it your a guy, but you still adviced me like I'm a sister to you. God bless you!!!
you welc...only the devil don't get pleased by good deeds....
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Lies from the pit of hell stop deceiving yourself you can read what I told the other guy.

The problem with ladies like you is "over sabi or I too known". I know girls like you cannot make a good marriage but only good for girlfriend n for nacking.

Continue! I wish u all the best.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by biggy26: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
Xhosa, Xhosa! how many times did I call u? Hmm.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Humility017(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
trustyshoess:
Are you a virgin ma'am? If you're not then keep shut! If you are, also keep shut and let people live their lives. Adviser nowamagbe
you don't have to be virgin to take a stand against sexual immorality...
she talked true.....
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

If you are still a virgin, my dear keep it up. It's good to stand out. Don't mind all the thrash most people are saying here. Its because they have lost it. Believe me... your coach is right.
Honestly I still can't believe guys are the one's advising me. I received a lot of backlash from my fellow females. Thank you bro I will heed to your advice by the grace of God. Thanks again

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CSTR1002: 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is not a lie. Men especially africans, generally appreciate a virgin bride.Don't be deceived.

They may not tell her thank you, but they keep it in their subconscious and use it as her saving grace.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Humility017(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

The problem with ladies like you is "over sabi or I too known". I know girls like you cannot make a good marriage but only good for girlfriend n for nacking.

I think that lady is just pained because she probably lost her virginity for a plate of noodles....

forgetting that...there is nothing like last with God... and that God can wipe away our past and give us a new beginning...it doesn't matter how dirty it is...
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by biggy26: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Pre wedding photos loading....
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ma bad Bro, thought you get poosy in there! Sorry man

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

are you serious?just that?after all the advertisement? you are wicked bro.sad

Wetin be your own? Abi are you a virgin?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

Eyaa sorry to burst your bubble I am not a runs girl or prostitute.I am a focused person who has plans for her life and now marriage is secondary if it indeed happens the lucky man who I marry would love me for me.How shallow of you to think that you know a good wife when her hymen is intact.No man can use me and dump me that is why the man who would have me would deserve me.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by biggy26: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please hope this your virginity crusade applies to both genders? undecided.Your personality is most important.
From your name I guess you're fat or thick. Abi?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by TrumpDonald2: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
trustyshoess:
Are you a virgin ma'am? If you're not then keep shut! If you are, also keep shut and let people live their lives. Adviser nowamagbe
Why are you so pained?
*Checks profile pic*
Okkk...I think I know why smiley

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
All this guys talking that have laid 99% of the babes der have met and think that they should marry virgins. D sexist bitch that can never be cheated Karma is waiting for you. Wisdom cannot put me in wahala dis night.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Humility017:

I think that lady is just pained because she probably lost her virginity for a plate of noodles....

forgetting that...there is nothing like last with God... and that God can wipe away our past and give us a new beginning...it doesn't matter how dirty it is...

Exactly that's my point!!!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by biggy26: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Awww, babe kiss
Thank you.
See toasting.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
CSTR1002:

It is not a lie. Men especially africans, generally appreciate a virgin bride.Don't be deceived.

They may not tell her thank you, but they keep it in their subconscious and use it as her saving grace.
The century you live in baffles me.The man who marries me would marry me for me yes virginity is good and I never said I was not one but to me it goes beyond that and personally I cannot marry a man with the mentality you wrote up there.Who would love and respect me would do that with or without an hymen.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by farem: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=RadicallyBlunt post=66388150]Religi

T...Whatever is able to keep u a virgin till 30 is strong enough to make u not like sex even in marriage....

/quote]

OK. Whatever that deflowered you before 30 will keep you promiscuous even in marriage.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Shugavee(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Pity yourself first you don't know me outside this forum or my personality either.And I repeat no man can marry me because of virginity but because of my person and qualities that is what defines my person and not an hymen.My future hubby is not finished I would complete him and we would be happy cool focus on your life let me focus on mine. smiley
loud it girl grin grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=66407912][/quote]

Ah! na fight? I will rather choose what is on your DP. Hope u dey enjoy ha evening sha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.