Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49684 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Gloryboy(m): 10:54am On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
I still don't know why people think like this, maybe it is to support their notion tho.
You do your part of being pure and leave the rest. You don't expect a sane person to treat a LovePeddler better than a Virgin (and if you aren't a Virgin, stop keep losing it)

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by deanoffaculty: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.
For you to shut your legs till marriage is not a passcode to a successful and peaceful marriage. In fact, no medal for zipping up till marriage. It's your choice!! Just pray for your husband in 'embryo' and for God's grace to uphold your marriage.

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2018
armylord:
memhlo
My bro!!!!!!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by apenaola(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Please hope this your virginity crusade applies to both genders? undecided.Your personality is most important.

of course it does

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Eju2018(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2018
It's great to keep your virginity for your husband, but that does not guarantee that you'll be a good wife. I've seen ladies who claim to be virgin having awful characters. I have also seen ex sex workers making a beautiful wife. Please don't just be cocky that being a virgin makes you a good wife material. But rather build the brand of the kind of wife you want to be. Character is what preserves the marriage and not your sexuality. Most men appreciates you for being a virgin on the wedding night but becomes agitated cos of your bad character the next day. Whether or not you're a virgin. Just be good, do good and expect good.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2018
Eju2018:
It's great to keep your virginity for your husband, but that does not guarantee that you'll be a good wife. I've seen ladies who claim to be virgin having awful characters. I have also seen ex sex workers making a beautiful wife. Please don't just be cocky that being a virgin makes you a good wife material. But rather build the brand of the kind of wife you want to be. Character is what preserves the marriage and not your sexuality. Most men appreciates you for being a virgin on the wedding night but becomes agitated cos of your bad character the next day. Whether or not you're a virgin. Just be good, do good and expect good.
No one is saying that being a virgin means your a Good wife. But it takes Character to make that decision.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
Keeping the virginity comes with a message that means 'No other man has been here before, I'm not loose, I'm a woman of standard moral principles and virtues'. Whoever is keeping her virginity for her husband is not doing him any favour, she's just showing the man how principled and determined she could be, and that's attractive!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Keeping the virginity comes with a message that means 'No other man has been here before, I'm not loose, I'm a woman of standard moral principles and virtues'. Whoever is keeping her virginity for her husband is not doing him any favour, she's just showing the man how principled and determined she could be, and that's attractive!

To each their own. Men marry non-virgins all the time because sexuality is not the only thing that measures good character, determination etc in a person. Only if you're narrow minded & backward, would you use her virginity status as a determining factor to her character. Who wants a man like that anyway? To hell with him. Personally, I don't care what men like that find attractive in a woman. My type of guy will find me attractive regardless of whom I've slept with before him.

11 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BdorianGray(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:

There is the popular misconception in the Christian circles being propagated about virginity. Many people have been made to believe that being a virgin for a lady has to do with the state of the hymen- if been broken or not-

Being a virgin had to do with the state of the human consciousness or soul.
Ofcuz promiscuity can degenerate and make ones soul more vile than ever...
But, in the final analysis, a lady with a broken hymen before matrimony isn't any more sinful than a lady with an unbroken hymen( so called Virgin)

There are no guarantees, or surefire cases. As a so called 'virgin' before matrimony can turn into a pathological and unrepentant adulterer in marriage while that one who has been labeled promiscuous cos of a few premarital sexual escapades can turn out with complete marital sexaul fidelity etc..

Marriage endegers many incredible multifaceted changes in our lives.. Good bad...
Let us not be easily fooled by ephemeral appearances..

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BdorianGray(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:

There is the popular misconception in the Christian circles being propagated about virginity. Many people have been made to believe that being a virgin for a lady has to do with the state of the hymen- if been broken or not-

Being a virgin had to do with the state of the human consciousness or soul.
Ofcuz promiscuity can degenerate and make ones soul more vile than ever...
But, in the final analysis, a lady with a broken hymen before matrimony isn't any more sinful than a lady with an unbroken hymen( so called Virgin)

There are no guarantees, or surefire cases. As a so called 'virgin' before matrimony can turn into a pathological and unrepentant adulterer in marriage while that one who has been labeled promiscuous cos of a few premarital sexual escapades can turn out with complete marital sexaul fidelity etc..

Marriage endegers many incredible multifaceted changes in our lives.. Good bad...
Let us not be easily fooled by ephemeral appearances..
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

To each their own. Men marry non-virgins all the time because sexuality is not the only thing that measures good character, determination etc in a person. Only if you're narrow minded & backward, would you use her virginity status as a determining factor to her character. Who wants a man like that anyway? To hell with him. Personally, I don't care what men like that find attractive in a woman. My type of guy will find me attractive regardless of whom I've slept with before him.
You are deciphering my message wrongly. What I'm saying is that meeting a woman as a virgin is nothing but a clear message to the man that she is resilient and able to stay true to her moral compass. That her personal resolve to go unscathed in a world so toothed and jagged is unfeigned and if that isn't attractive to you, it is to me!

6 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
P.S am not married,i am just qouting what my sexual purity coach tells me.

Your sexual purity coach is absolutely right and you'll be wise to follow his advice.

You see all those females on here insulting you or telling you otherwise, they secretly wish they could pull back the hand of time so they can undo what they've already done.

Since they can't, they decide to mock Virginity and purity.

Sleeping around either male or female can never be a wise choice no matter from which angle or religious persuasion you're viewing it from.

Whoring ones self is tantamount to acquiring different negative vibes most humans move around with.

They become restless and wonder why? When they harbour Acquired Internal Demons Syndrome AIDS from sleeping around, why won't they be restless?

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by MhizzAJ(f): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed you're on track
Keep it up
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
5thElement:

Your sexual purity coach is absolutely right and you'll be wise to follow his advice.

You see all those females on here insulting you or telling you otherwise, they secretly wish they could pull back the hand of time so they can undo what they've already done.

Since they can't, they decide to mock Virginity and purity.

Sleeping around either male or female can never be a wise choice no matter from which angle or religious persuasion you're viewing it from.

Whoring ones self is tantamount to acquiring different negative vibes most humans move around with.

They become restless and wonder why? When they harbour Acquired Internal Demons Syndrome AIDS from sleeping around, why won't they be restless?
Thank you very much,i am most grateful. I understand the pain they feel,but there is nothing i can do. Someone has to tell the truth even though it hurts. Thanks again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Jochabed you're on track
Keep it up
You're the FIRST FEMALE to support this motion. Thank you sis!! God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You are deciphering my message wrongly. What I'm saying is that meeting a woman as a virgin is nothing but a clear message to the man that she is resilient and able to stay true to her moral compass. That her personal resolve to go unscathed in a world so toothed and jagged is unfeigned and if that isn't attractive to you, it is to me!

OK. Good for you. Thank God not everybody reasons the way you do.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

And who says she will be immmuned to marital challenges? You are here paining instead to stop being butterfly (opening and closing poosy like butterfly dancing on top a delicious bright flower on a sunny morning after rain showers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're female. You are excused for seeing things the way you do. You cannot understand!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Choi, who chop this one's virginity? Abeg i take the gods beg u, return it to her - frustration has led her to depression and we fear she will sink into suicide.
Ma dear, instead of crying over the milk u spilt by yaself, why don't u lick up the lessons and move on in the hope of making ya daughter(s) avoid spilling theirs and thereby, through them, restore that joy you would have loved to enjoy and be proud of.
Every word u spit out, be it disguised to make us believe you don't, they always give you away as pained. y
You lost yours and so jealous of those keeping their's - this is a negative energy you must release to heal, it is very poisonous and dangerous to you, your potential husband and all virgins and advocates of sexual purity. Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're female. You are excused for seeing things the way you do. You are not expected to understand!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
apenaola:

of course it does
Good you seem to reason very well.Virginity is not for women alone but for both genders. cool

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You're female. You are excused for seeing things the way you do. You are not expected to understand!
Don't try to bring gender into this you seem to be implying that women don't reason well. And by the way your experience can never be her experience so we understand differently.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by shakyum: 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
are u announcing to the world that you are a virgin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Adamummya(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
this thread is for virgins ......lemme shift

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't try to bring gender into this you seem to be implying that women don't reason well. And by the way your experience can never be her experience so we understand differently.
I have brought it into this already and that's because it's relevant here. Women as I know them seek men that knows what they are doing when it comes to operations as is conducted in the oza room. Men do too but when it comes to matters of virgins, we draw an exception... There is a sense of achievement that goes with marking a random female and when she's your for better for worse, you cannot imagine what it feels like.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
I have brought it into this already and that's because it's relevant here. Women as I know them seek men that knows what they are doing when it comes to operations as is conducted in the oza room. Men do too but when it comes to matters of virgins, we draw an exception... There is a sense of achievement that goes with marking a random female and when she's your for better for worse, you cannot imagine what it feels like.
Seriously I wonder the century you live in.A man who genuinely loves a woman would love or have that sense of achievement towards her because of her qualities and not whether she is a Virgin or not.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jochabed(f): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
shakyum:
are u announcing to the world that you are a virgin
Read my statement again.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seriously I wonder the century you live in.A man who genuinely loves a woman would love or have that sense of achievement towards her because of her qualities and not whether she is a Virgin or not.
Qualities like what that virgins lack?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

And who says she will be immmuned to marital challenges? You are here paining instead to stop being butterfly (opening and closing poosy like butterfly dancing on top a delicious bright flower on a sunny morning after rain showers)

I'm pained by what? I'll Bleep who I want, when I want. I don't care what idiots think about it. It's my choice to spread my pussy any way I want.

9 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Some women are so irritating!! Tufiakwa!!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Choi, who chop this one's virginity? Abeg i take the gods beg u, return it to her - frustration has led her to depression and we fear she will sink into suicide.
Ma dear, instead of crying over the milk u spilt by yaself, why don't u lick up the lessons and move on in the hope of making ya daughter(s) avoid spilling theirs and thereby, through them, restore that joy you would have loved to enjoy and be proud of.
Every word u spit out, be it disguised to make us believe you don't, they always give you away as pained. y
You lost yours and so jealous of those keeping their's - this is a negative energy you must release to heal, it is very poisonous and dangerous to you, your potential husband and all virgins and advocates of sexual purity. Gracias

Not everyone is a bible thumper with a village mentality. My life. My rules. I regret nothing nor am I jealous of anyone choosing to be a virgin until marriage. That's their choice, not mine. Shaming doesn't work on me, I'm shameless. Nice try though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BabbanBura(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm pained by what? I'll Bleep who I want, when I want. I don't care what idiots think about it. It's my choice to spread my pussy any way I want.

Case closed. Brazas, take precautions when laying on this spread mat! - a word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / 45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.