Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49675 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
.... cos the womenfolk holds the key to a saner society and sexual modesty is one of such doors that should be opened for a less obscene society..
This thing men (and even women) do to women is what makes this women shaming a very disgusting act! Hear how you have hinged the society's problems and solutions on women's necks.
So it ok for men to demand, beg, lie, deceive women for sex but it not ok for a woman to give in?
If the OP is preaching sexual chastity of men and women equally then its a different point all together.
Women can not save the society and improve morals. But men and women jointly can do it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin
THEY'LL DISCOVER OIL IN JUPITER FIRST BEFORE YOU FIND THAT TYPE OF HUSBAND. UNLESS YOU WANT THE JESUS BOYS.
That is why I don' plan on getting married until I see my Virgin husband grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
This thing men (and even women) do to women is what makes this women shaming a very disgusting act! Hear how you have hinged the society's problems and solutions on women's necks.
So it ok for men to demand, beg, lie, deceive women for sex but it not ok for a woman to give in?
If the OP is preaching sexual chastity of men and women equally then its a different point all together.
Women can not save the society and improve morals. But men and women jointly can do it.
You deserve a national award sis exactly what I have been saying.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by teekay213(m): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
but her husband will forever respect her.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So now there is nothing shocking being a Virgin but were you not the one praising virgins up and down saying it is an achievement for the husband?And please I hate gender stereotyping so I don't believe in women only I believe in both genders so womenfolks I don't care so stop blaming women alone because men themselves contribute to it or is low waist and other indecent dressing not also applied to the male folks.How do men parade themselves?
Nne its very alarming o. The way women become saviours in moral matters. But useless everywhere else.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:

I'm pres.h
don't mind them jareh.

So we when dey use only one account nko?Nawa for you.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CAPSLOCKED: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
That is why I don' plan on getting married until I see my Virgin husband grin

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
Nne its very alarming o. The way women become saviours in moral matters. But useless everywhere else.
His monicker is opentoknowledge but he doesn't see it that way the society we live in find it easier to blame the women.Just like the way everyone is shaming bam bam and praising teddy A as if bam bam did what she did by herself.Nne that is double standard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?
Nothing apart from the fact that you are not a religious person.You have not hidden the fact that you are not a virgin so no need.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Mofe72: 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Religion don chop this one brain finish o.

Why na Nigeria this kind people full sef.

The truth is its not about ur virginity but ur personality. Whatever is able to keep u a virgin till 30 is strong enough to make u not like sex even in marriage.

Don't just be religious, its not religion that's keeping u a virgin, its psychy.

You're the first person to write religion here.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So now there is nothing shocking being a Virgin but were you not the one praising virgins up and down saying it is an achievement for the husband?And please I hate gender stereotyping so I don't believe in women only I believe in both genders so womenfolks I don't care so stop blaming women alone because men themselves contribute to it or is low waist and other indecent dressing not also applied to the male folks.How do men parade themselves?
Do you get turned on when you see those garage boiz dress "low waist"? In fact, how does indecent dressing in males relatd to the topic in hand? Plus, it seems you understand the male's anatomy cum psychology more than the men themselves so much you see yourself as an authority to dictate what and what should preempt my sense of achievement, right? Just continue!
When you are sha done calling dog monkey, you can tell me so that we can talk.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Keeping the virginity comes with a message that means 'No other man has been here before, I'm not loose, I'm a woman of standard moral principles and virtues'. Whoever is keeping her virginity for her husband is not doing him any favour, she's just showing the man how principled and determined she could be, and that's attractive!

A plate of pepper soup for you. cool
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

To each their own. Men marry non-virgins all the time because sexuality is not the only thing that measures good character, determination etc in a person. Only if you're narrow minded & backward, would you use her virginity status as a determining factor to her character. Who wants a man like that anyway? To hell with him. Personally, I don't care what men like that find attractive in a woman. My type of guy will find me attractive regardless of whom I've slept with before him.

Trash, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Do you get turned on when you see those garage boiz dress "low waist"? In fact, how does indecent dressing in males relatd to the topic in hand? Plus, it seems you understand the male's anatomy cum psychology more than the men themselves so much you see yourself as an authority to dictate what and what should preempt my sense of achievement, right? Just continue!
When you are sha done calling dog monkey, you can tell me so that we can talk.
Kai this man would not kill me with laugh the other lady who quoted you was right no need for argument but keep in mind that it's both genders that make a upright and moral society.I am done.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
Are you going to die if you say NO to every sexual advances that comes your way until your wedding night? Simple question!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Are you going to die if you say NO to every sexual advances that comes your way until your wedding night? Simple question!
The simple answer is no.

Question for you. Would men die if they stop making sexual advances to women before their wedding night?

Reasoning with you is pointless. You are not very bright and would never be able to grasp the point I am trying to make.

7 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I've been in one relationship probably much longer than all your relationships & FWBs put together. Very few men in this world would ever say they have bedded me. That's the point you seem to be missing. Non-virgin doesn't mean slut. We have self-respect as much as the next woman. To top it off, I'm extremely picky. Having a dick doesn't mean you're good enough to Bleep with.

You made sense here though cool
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 4:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
The simple answer is no.

Question for you. Would men die if they stop making sexual advances to women before their wedding night?

Reasoning with you is pointless. You are not very bright and would never be able to grasp the point I am trying to make.
Since your father is not very bright, carry yourself and your stupid question and go. You senseless cock-sucking beech! angry
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
teekay213:
but her husband will forever respect her.

As he should.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Trash, nonsense.

What's trash about it? I must pretend to care about what men I don't want, find attractive in a woman? No, I don't! Birds of a feather flock together. I'm not their feather so they might as well flock off. Not all of us look for validation in relationships or men abeg.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Kimcutie: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Now I do grin you were referring to her"There is no better Joy". wink I agree with you on this one caps we have better things to do.That was why I loved xhosanostra's response and the other two guys who said it is no guarantee.
Yes, I agree with you. But it doesn't mean that girls should sleep around.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by BossLaifay(f): 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Since your father is not very bright, carry yourself and your stupid question and go. You senseless cock-sucking beech! angry
Lol. grin cheesy grin cheesy
So bitter! You cannot answer simple question. Question you asked first o. Just shows how slow and uncouth you really are.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What's trash about it? I must pretend to care about what men I don't want, find attractive in a woman? No, I don't! Birds of a feather flock together. I'm not their feather so they might as well flock off. Not all of us look for validation in relationships or men abeg.

Alright dear, I get your point. Its your opinion and you are entitled to it.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by XhosaNostra(f): 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Alright dear, I get your point. Its your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Opentokwowledge: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lol. grin cheesy grin cheesy
So bitter! You cannot answer simple question. Question you asked first o. Just shows how slow and uncouth you really are.
It is your father that is slow and uncouth.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Thank you very much,i am most grateful. I understand the pain they feel,but there is nothing i can do. Someone has to tell the truth even though it hurts. Thanks again.

You welcome. You've chosen the right path. Don't let anybody convince you otherwise.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by dayoimagicle: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Forgive me for digressing

This seems to be a good place to make a request

I am looking for a muslim sister who is ready for marriage and is a virgin.

I am working class and based in Abuja.

I am tired of all the immorality on both sides on the fence.

Any sister who is interested or you know anyone who fits the profile kindly PM me

Thank you

[size=12pt][/size]
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by LordHiffy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
P.S am not married,i am just qouting what my sexual purity coach tells me.
pls dont mind them. anyone who can be disciplined enough to keep virginity till marriage have a higher chance of being faithful and more disciplined in marriage. All the opinions they are giving u is either because they themselves have lost their virginity or because they have been influenced by peer pressure and media

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by dayoimagicle: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
LordHiffy:

pls dont mind them. anyone who can be disciplined enough to keep virginity till marriage have a higher chance of being faithful and more disciplined in marriage. All the opinions they are giving u is either because they themselves have lost their virginity or because they have been influenced by peer pressure and media

Dont mind dem bad belle people

I will definatly appreciate the mother of my children, knowing that I was her first.

Anyone who says other wise is pained

And that is not to say that those that are not virgins are less morally inclined.
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
My bro!!!!!!
how u doing?? dr
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by tosyne2much(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
good for you,so since you have been advertising your virginity crusade,you haven't gotten a husby from NL?

maybe ubuntu will engage you cos he likes virgins.
cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by tosyne2much(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
Good comments so far

To be very candid, I have a special regard for ladies who remain virgins due to personal convictions. Virginity goes along with discipline. It goes along with self control too

Being a Virgin till marriage is a very good thing but I am still of the belief that it's not a paramount thing to consider

But I still don't know why people often say that virgins normally have bad characters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net. / Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.