Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. (49671 Views)

Mature Minds Only. Have You Ever Dis Virgined A Girl That... / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac Episode 2 / How Our Family Driver Dis-virgined Me,turned Me Into Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
ndy87:
All this guys talking that have laid 99% of the babes der have met and think that they should marry virgins. D sexist bitch that can never be cheated Karma is waiting for you. Wisdom cannot put me in wahala dis night.
What annoys me is that these guys themselves are not virgins but they want to marry one.A lady who knows her worth would never be pained because of virginity issues.

5 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CSTR1002: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
ndy87:
All this guys talking that have laid 99% of the babes der have met and think that they should marry virgins. D sexist bitch that can never be cheated Karma is waiting for you. Wisdom cannot put me in wahala dis night.
That is life, milady. We all want better.

btw, you have some very nice and full lips.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
biggy26:

From your name I guess you're fat or thick. Abi?
One nairalander asked me this question before If you have no idea who Hippolyta was check my signature or ask google.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Yea true. Ur husband alone deserves ur virginity. But this topic dey pain some girls for here o.

Are you available?

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What annoys me is that these guys themselves are not virgins but they want to marry one.A lady who knows her worth would never be pained because of virginity issues.

I have never seen this type before. D spread out like octopus' wen der want to rain abuses at a lady.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
Shugavee:
loud it girl grin grin
Thank you sis.May God give us men who would value us for who we are and not because of an hymen.

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Eyaa sorry to burst your bubble I am not a runs girl or prostitute.I am a focused person who has plans for her life and now marriage is secondary if it indeed happens the lucky man who I marry would love me for me.How shallow of you to think that you know a good wife when her hymen is intact.No man can use me and dump me that is why the man who would have me would deserve me.

Use you n dump you!!

U are talking trash. You sound so irresponsible of a lady you called responsible.By the time you clock 45yrs without a husband you will certainly remember me.
Your likes never learns from experience......
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ellabae(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Are you available?
Am reachable grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
ndy87:

I have never seen this type before. D spread out like octopus' wen der want to rain abuses at a lady.
I am ready for any nairalander who would quote me today.I only responded to her post by saying it should apply to both so that it would not look like double standard.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

Use you n dump you!!

U are talking trash. You sound so irresponsible of a lady you called responsible.By the time you clock 45yrs without a husband you will certainly remember me.
Your likes never learns from experience......
Stop going with that line boy Duru do you know me outside this forum?Whatever you have written there is to compensate yourself because I would not take it serious business the person you described there is not Hippolyta but one of your friends. cool.Did I ever announce on this forum that getting a boyfriend or husband is my problem.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ah! na fight? I will rather choose what is on your DP. Hope u dey enjoy ha evening sha?

grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am ready for any nairalander who would quote me today.I only responded to her post by saying it should apply to both so that it would not look like double standard.

Low self-esteem is the reason for all these. Der don't like it when a lady is opinionated.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CSTR1002: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The century you live in baffles me.The man who marries me would marry me for me yes virginity is good and I never said I was not one but to me it goes beyond that and personally I cannot marry a man with the mentality you wrote up there.Who would love and respect me would do that with or without an hymen.
I did not say men marry for virginity. That would be very wrong.

What i meant was that they appreciate it as an extra bonus. Ofcourse, I will marry you for your sharp mind, your nice physique, your ambitions,and your humour.

But if i happen to get that virginity as a bonus, I would be pleasantly surprised. It would improve my self-esteem and i would appreciate you better, even when you push me to my wits end because i would remember you gave yourself first and only to me.

Just look at the way Basketmouth was disgraced by an ex-lover of his wife. The ex-lover practically gave details of their previous sexcapades and abortions.

Do you think Basketmouth would be happy with that.?

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Am reachable grin

Make we keep the ball rolling nah grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
ndy87:

Low self-esteem is the reason for all these. Der don't like it when a lady is opinionated.
How sad because Hippolyta must speak her mind they will say I am ranting but thank goodness I know a nairalander I person who knows that I take no nonsense.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Eyaa sorry to burst your bubble I am not a runs girl or prostitute.I am a focused person who has plans for her life and now marriage is secondary if it indeed happens the lucky man who I marry would love me for me.How shallow of you to think that you know a good wife when her hymen is intact.No man can use me and dump me that is why the man who would have me would deserve me.

Whether you like it or not......

The respect a man accords to a lady he marries as a virgin cannot be and will never be the same respect he accords to a non virgin he marries.

Do you even the pride a man derive in disvirging his own wife. I gues you don't !!!!.

Stop talking trash n learn one or two things. Beside been a non-virgin does not make you a bad woman or lesser woman. But the respect is totally different that's my point!

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by SKYKEN001: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
About 98% ladies in this thread have lost their virginity, no wonder they are attacking op

well, I can deduce that, they don't want to regret that, even if they do, it is irreversible.

Pls, I advice u non-virgins to stay off the thread, the thread is not for you guys, the advice is for the virgin ladies, so that they wont make the silly mistake u have done.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ellabae(f): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Make we keep the ball rolling nah grin
I don't understand what u mean sir cheesy
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by OSUigbo: 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
Shut your legs till Marraige,its worth the wait.
p.s I am not married,am just seconding this popular motion.
You're a hypocrite if you're not a VIRGIN.
Toilet husband awaits you...
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
CSTR1002:

I did not say men marry for virginity. That would be very wrong.

What i meant was that they appreciate it as an extra bonus. Ofcourse, I will marry you for your sharp mind, your nice physique, your ambitions,and your humour.

But if i happen to get that virginity as a bonus, I would be pleasantly surprised. It would improve my self-esteem and i would appreciate you better, even when you push me to my wits end because i would remember you gave yourself first and only to me.

Just look at the way Basketmouth was disgraced by an ex-lover of his wife. The ex-lover practically gave details of their previous sexcapades and abortions.

Do you think Basketmouth would be happy with that.?
Me myself I am in need of a Virgin husband who I would be so proud of to discover that he only knows me intimately.So that even if he wants me to kneel down and worship him I would because I married him a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Duru009(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Stop going with that line boy Duru do you know me outside this forum?Whatever you have written there is to compensate yourself because I would not take it serious business the person you described there is not Hippolyta but one of your friends. cool.Did I ever announce on this forum that getting a boyfriend or husband is my problem.

Well, you sound so inexperienced my girl and so angry with life.you might have made some mistakes, it's understandable but you to move on with life and stop blaming people for your mistakes. Your life orientation is too poor. Maybe is your environment or those street boys you hobnod with.....
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

Whether you like it or not......

The respect a man accords to a lady he marries as a virgin cannot be and will never be the same respect he accords to a non virgin he marries.

Do you even the pride a man derive in disvirging his own wife. I gues you don't !!!!.

Stop talking trash n learn one or two things. Beside been a non-virgin does not make you a bad woman or lesser woman. But the respect is totally different that's my point!

Go and sit down there women and girls who were raped and lost their virginity that was not their personal choice or intention ate you trying to tell me that their husbands can never respect them.pride ke when we were dating and he claimed to love me respect me was it because of my virginity.You cannot speak for all men so please stop acting childish.The respect a woman would gain can never be attached to an hymen so deal with it.Whatever respect a man gives his wife because of that would only be temporary.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by CSTR1002: 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Me myself I am in need of a Virgin husband who I would be so proud of to discover that he only knows me intimately.So that even if he wants me to kneel down and worship him I would because I married him a virgin.
Nice. cheesy

But you and I know, it is not a vice-versa situation.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jtinaonyi(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Good for you. Pray that he'll be faithful to you afterwards. Being a virgin doesn't = to preferential treatment or immunity. You'll still face the same marital struggles that a whòre does.
Blessed thee are!
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
Duru009:

Well, you sound so inexperienced my girl and so angry with life.you might have made some mistakes, it's understandable but you to move on with life and stop blaming people for your mistakes. Your life orientation is too poor. Maybe is your environment or those street boys you hobnod with.....
So by my comments you know that.Keep your orientation to yourself and don't in any way insult my parents.Your experience with life would be different from mine.Sweetie I am so happy with my life I have never been more happier because I have realised that I am the one responsible for my own happiness and not another human being.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Why are you so pained?

*Checks profile pic*

Okkk...I think I know why smiley
undecided good for you
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by ruffDiamond: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Any wonder Africans population is spinning outta control..in fact Trump did make a comment once regarding this particular primitive carnality of most Africans! All they live, breath and die for is sex!the command in the bible about 'keep multiplying and dying 'probably refer to African,aside criminality,bad leadership ,violence,brainless army of low IQ unproductive youth, the only other thing they keep show casing their primitive thought process to a shocked world is their bedroom or one corner prowess! Shame!shame!
Having said that,I agree 100%with the opw minus the joy part though..too much permissiveness is evil and eventually leads to perversion.it's morally,psychologically satisfying and OK for as lady to stay a virgin till after marriage for one major reason
To discourage loose and unbridle sexual urge 2,ladies who married as virgin derive a more psychological satistifaction and no worries from any Ex.
And harping on the tired line it won't make them a better wife, have good manner is just total bull$hii..
Most ladies here who have lost their chastity and dignity to uncountable sexual prilgmage are naturally expected to rise in stiff opposition to the op point of view.. It's so sad to see many men walking expired,overused, oversexed public toilet,..something that has been ravished and dumped by other men..down the asle ..in the name of so called personality. Sad indeed
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Burgerlomo: 9:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
I don't understand what u mean sir cheesy

Haba you be small pikin grin
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by biggy26: 9:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
One nairalander asked me this question before If you have no idea who Hippolyta was check my signature or ask google.
Nice to hear. But firstly, it's a myth. secondly, those kingdoms have collapsed. Thirdly, sure you're feminist cos of d way u put up fights resiliently. You must really be a strong woman. But, are you looking forward to getting married anytime soon?
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
CSTR1002:

Nice. cheesy

But you and I know, it is not a vice-versa situation.
Are you trying to tell me we have no male virgins?You know we do but they are rare don't worry I am ready to wait till I find one.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Kotodoctor: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Religion don chop this one brain finish o.

Why na Nigeria this kind people full sef.

The truth is its not about ur virginity but ur personality. Whatever is able to keep u a virgin till 30 is strong enough to make u not like sex even in marriage.

Don't just be religious, its not religion that's keeping u a virgin, its psychy.
Re: There Is No Better Joy Than Being Dis-virgined By Your Husband. by Jtinaonyi(f): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jochabed:
P.S am not married,i am just qouting what my sexual purity coach tells me.
Indeed..... Bros abi gal E don do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Pix That Broke The Net.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.