Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? (33950 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by prinzfavian(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Princedapace:

I dont like commenting on issues like this but ur point made me to;

Now, trust does not grow on trees. Trust is earned bro. People earn trust and not the other way round. Now, people are having issues understanding the bases of relationship and marriage. Yes, privacy is your right even in relationship but cheating on someone is not ur right. U av the right to walk away and not to cheat on ur partner. The world is going crazy by directly and indirectly encouraging cheating.

This is someone he wants to get married to and he has right to know who he wants to get married to. People try to know if they are been cheated on so that they can find out on time and save themselves of unwanted and endless drama. U av heard stories of men who trained their babe in school only to find out at the last minute that the said gf has been cheating and got married to another.

It is important to find out if u safe except the relationship was defined from beginning to be an open relationship. This is not about acting like a modern person. What i dont support is over doing anything but lovers should be one.

My partner and i have access to each other's phones and laptops. There is nothing there. We dont av anything to hide. If ur hands are clean, u wouldnt av issues allowing ur partner check ur phone..

what if this young man is putting his resources, time, emotion and efforts into a relationship with someone who has the plan to marry another man? It is better he finds out now and not later bro.

In sincere relationship, both partners are one. The only thing i told my babe not to check are my business transactions. She is free to use my phone at will.. She also gave me such right...

See, I always tell people, it is not by force to be in a relationship. If u want to enjoy full privacy, dont go into a relationship for god sake. Just remain single so that no one would ask for ur phone. It is that simple...

When i wasnt ready to answer questions such as where are u? who did u call? Who is this? etc, I remained single. I avoided any committed relationship. But when i was ready to compromise privacy, I went into a serious relationship.

If u want to enjoy full privacy, pls, dont go into serious relationship or marriage. Whatever u are hiding from ur partner, explain that to him or her and u both can work on that.

Heart breaks are on the increase becus humans have refused to be sincere. This thing is not hard, if u want to cheat, go ahead and breakup or dont even go into relationship or marriage.

Dear OP

if ur partner is hiding her phone from her, im sorry, she is cheating or about to cheat. Let me just advice u.... Put the relationship on hold for now until u are able to resolve this issue. Never marry a cheat. If u are doing same, u dont av the moral right to judge her then...but if ur hands are clean, and she is not willing to be open to u and be sincere, breakup, seriously, there are good ladies out there. I mean, loyal, honest and serious ones. I wish u all the best.
I would be lying if I say I don't agree with what you said....
Guess I was just looking at it the wrong way...
Thanks for the calm reply, it radiates maturity and experience... I really appreciate that. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Slychase: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mm! Let me add this that if her phone is passworded bro, u r in a wrong boat. Secondly, if she switches off her phone or hide it whenever she is with u, u r in d wrong neighborhood. Thirdly, there is no such word like 60% trust. So u don't trust her means u don't trust her. N bliev me that is a toxic relationship. Take a work bro b4 u get hurt.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by paix(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
Are you not happy that she gives you an uninterrupted time? Would you rather she does otherwise?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Jadeng: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Op,
I had similar issues with a lady i was dating some years back. I loved her so much and did not want to asssume cus I wanted to marry her.
Here is what I did to be sure.
One day when she visited me; i borrowed her phone make some calls pretending that mine was not connecting.
I quickly punched some codes on her phone to divert ALL incoming calls to my own number anytime her phone was switched off. When the calls entered my line; I just picked and didnt say a word. I only listened.
To cut the long short; I found out what I needed to know.
Dont ask me what?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
You're dating a confirmed olosho
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by mayorsho89(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Its wrong of you to insist on collecting her phone On her switching her phone off, I think you are not the only option she has.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by dadabashua1(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
some dudes saying u have no right checking her phone... like seriously? OK... it's simple if she can't trust you to check her phone or even allow you to have access to some things she think you should know, then am sorry she also have no right to share your future or be even be part of it... some ladies sha.. mind you she is your wifey to be not girlfriend... if I can trust you enough to want to spend the rest of my life with u but u cant trust me to even handle your phone, then am sorry we have no business together.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by enemyofprogress: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jadeng:
Op,
I had similar issues with a lady i was dating some years back. I loved her so much and did not want to asssume cus I wanted to marry her.
Here is what I did to be sure.
One day when she visited me; i borrowed her phone make some calls pretending that mine was not connecting.
I quickly punched some codes on her phone to divert ALL incoming calls to my own number anytime her phone was switched off. When the calls entered my line; I just picked and didnt say a word. I only listened.
To cut the long short; I found out what I needed to know.
Dont ask me what?

I know that your babe,I follow date the girl,but I left her when she told me she was pregnant, I was only a shareholder

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by merxi55(f): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
but she's my wife to be
a wife to be,isn't your wife yet... If you suspect anything, then go ahead and marry her...no time
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by prinzfavian(m): 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
royalamour:

At the end of the day, you just failed in that quest.

The girl is cheating.
I guess so, (at the bolded)
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by dadabashua1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
merxi55:
a wife to be,isn't your wife yet... If you suspect anything, then go ahead and marry her...no time
a typo error I guess right? go ahead and marry a lady that can't even trust me enough to have her phone.... joke of the century..... Wow... ladies

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by biggy26: 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Yes, it is a very good reason for you to be bothered.
Don't always mistake that act for courtesy, especially with her subsequent actions.

Or she is only playing it safe.
i.e, it's better the phone is switched off and she explains to her numerous callers later. Than it rings and she won't pick, or pick and won't be able to flow well with the conversation. Thus raising your suspicion.
Experienced sombori.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by immortal145: 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
i blive ur heart already knws d truth...be bold enuf 2 take a walk bro...or jst keep using d bin till its full...if u get ma drift!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Ellabae(f): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Well if she hides her phone from u. Then bro she is cheating. Period. I don't see a reason I can't give my fiancé my phone.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by KELVONISTIC: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
She's simply cheating
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
Then start switching off ur own too wen u are with her. Trust me she will still come on nairaland and ask the same question u just asked, and we are waitng for her I trust nairalanders na!!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by dwebwalker(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
highqueen:
imagine,you are ordering her to give you her phone??who are you?

He is d Bobo hehehe

See babe see question ooo
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by maasoap(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.
My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

tspouse:
thanks so much though I trust her but not close to 60%. we r talking about women here bro. They r so dangerous

tspouse:
yes I do give her my phone anytime she request it
Cheat on me
I don't want to think that

Just accept it and face the reality.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by runsgirl: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
@ OP, she's just a runsgirl.

Let me be good.

If your Fiancee cannot give you her phone, then something is fishy.

Call off the whatever.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Peterosky(m): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Op,are you this dump? What else do you need to know that your supposed fiancee is giving it out liberally? My dear brother, run from that runs girl. And for your information, there is nothing wrong about you checking the phone of a woman you intend to spend the rest of your life with when you are yet to know who she really is.It would have been easy to know her through the kind of calls she receives,but this her attitude of switching off her phone while she is with you means she is into multiple relationship. I have a side chic that put's her phone on silence and turn it upside down when ever she is in my house, the day I checked her phone, she immediately became my side chic because of the silly things I saw.Please kindly learn from my experience and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Mariangeles(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
thanks so much.though I trust her but not close to 60% .we r talking about women here bro. They r so dangerous
For someone you're about to marry, even 60% is not good enough!
If you were my brother, I'd advise you break off the relationship!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by dadabashua1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ellabae:
Well if she hides her phone from u. Then bro she is cheating. Period. I don't see a reason I can't give my fiancé my phone.
sis I really respect your honesty.... I don't know why some ladies just don't want to admit it, what's having access to your phone compared to the trust a guy showed on you to even want to spend the rest of his life with you?.... haba
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Sirmuel1(m): 8:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

My girlfriend turn fiance switch off and hide her phone whenever we are together. Anytime I ask her to give me her phone she gave unnecessary excuses. Is that enough reason for Me to suspect her because am already suspecting her Please I need your advise

Can I tell you a story?
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by bejeria101(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Phone matter in 2018 again? Haba!
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Diso60090(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
taylor89:
On behalf of the Nigeria men forum you have been discharged and acquitted

Ur on queue maybe on 28th in line

Just keep fvcking the pvssy for now before the real owner comes because she's currently on loan to you

Take that girl with pinch of salt before it hits you

Because when it does u might kill yourself and run away to lagos and start constituting nuisance on Nairaland like NwaAmaikpe

Take heart bro and RIP in advance if you still take her to heart

if you slap the guy make he get sense better pass this life braking insult
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by koffsman(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

Bros my advice to you is to let her knw if she has notin to hide let her av d fone switched on whneva u guys are together but have it at d back of ur mind anoda dick is fuckn her bro just last week I found out my gal of 7 years is always having 4 different guys in the apartment I rented for her outside lag due to her job I go every weekend once I go they come over and leave when am about coming I gave her a surprise during d week and she was exposed so bro forget she dey knack anoda dick if not why d secrecy
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Eminent4u(m): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
This issue depends on who your fiance is...I could remember my fiance always hide her phone from me, I taught she had a skeleton on her phone till I scrutinized her phone severally without her consent, but eventually no exhibit was found. Just find time to check her phone whenever she's sleeping...Pls remember to give me feedback so that I can wish you well in your next relationship grin grin. Best of luck.
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Goldaccumulator: 8:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

Just break up, I just broke up with mine but too long cos of similar behaviour
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by clemmonce(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
tspouse:
Please guys help.

I have said it times without number. Dont bring your problem to Nairaland especially relationship issues. .. Nairaland of nowadays is different from nairaland of before.... Nairaland has been flooded with kids, frustrated people, depressed people.... people who will advice you wrongly so your life can be like theirs. Dont take a rash decision base on the comment you say here, you need to do some thinking yourself
Here is my candid advice .... IF YOUR INSTINCT TELLS YOU SOMETHING IS WRONG IT IS DEFINITELY WRONG. But just calm don't take a harsh decision. Just be vigilant if she is playing games you will know... just be super vigilant. ... .
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Ellabae(f): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
dadabashua1:
sis I really respect your honesty.... I don't know why some ladies just don't want to admit it, what's having access to your phone compared to the trust a guy showed on you to even want to spend the rest of his life with you?.... haba
Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by petenweke: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
If this story is true then you are just an idiot. If it's not true then everyone (except me of course) giving you advise dey stupid
Re: My Fiancee Switches Off Her Phone Whenever She's With Me. What Should I Do? by Zeusc(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
Let her go coz she is a player and u a fuckmate,look 4 sum1 new b4 itz too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This Military Styled Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Men, 7 Ways To Keep Your Woman Glued To You During Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.